MQ Chatter Thread (2 Viewers)

thor1990

HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
ah congrats man!
Also in case you dont come back on the maq thread again, thanks so much for your advice over the years, really appreciated it :)

ilikecats

Meow meow meow meow meow?
HSC
Uni Grad
Been so busy with my internship I've completely neglected to think about any university related matters!

Enrolment into units is next Monday (9th of Jan) from 8am. Choosing timetables is from 8am, Tuesday January 24th.

Now I've got to figure out what classes I'm taking next semester!

seshen

HSC
Freaking kill me, before suspense does! I've been waiting for weeks upon weeks, for the final outcome of my MRes application (ancient history). -_-

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Freaking kill me, before suspense does! I've been waiting for weeks upon weeks, for the final outcome of my MRes application (ancient history). -_-
Good luck. Unlikely to be much longer

Zoinked

Beast
HSC
Happy to have finalised my timetable and its pretty sweet. Everything is on only 3 days!

Also have a question, is it alright to have a tute scheduled before its corresponding lecture ? Or do you need to go to the lecture to know the content for a tutorial?

Last edited:

ilikecats

HSC
Uni Grad
Happy to have finalised my timetable and its pretty sweet. Everything is on only 3 days!

Also have a question, is it alright to have a tute scheduled before its corresponding lecture ? Or do you need to go to the lecture to know the content for a tutorial?
Tutorials generally cover the previous week's content, so it shouldn't matter when yours is scheduled.

ilikecats

HSC
Uni Grad
My student card died :cry:
Got to get a new one with one semester left. I felt so special with my old style card. It was becoming rarer and rarer!

ilikecats

HSC
Uni Grad
Well I went and got my new student card. I miss my red one! This one is too beige.

InsoulvencyReaper

Existential Crisis
HSC
Not sure about leaving mq.

Didnt get a early round offer and its going to be difficult to get everything credited in time.

Grrrrr

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

ilikecats

HSC
Uni Grad
It's almost as though the universe doesn't want you to leave us! ;)

seshen

HSC
I ended up emailing the MRes (Arts) team about outcomes and got a quick reply.
Apparently, there was a change in the policy late last year, which has resulted in the delay of outcomes and I should find out by the end of the month.
Fingers crossed I find out sooner.
Good luck. Unlikely to be much longer
I ended up emailing the MRes (Arts) team about outcomes and got a quick reply.
Apparently, there was a change in the policy late last year, which has resulted in the delay of outcomes and I should find out by the end of the month.
Fingers crossed I find out sooner.

InsoulvencyReaper

Existential Crisis
HSC
It's almost as though the universe doesn't want you to leave us! ;)
Looks like it omg, i was scoping out which subjects i need to do and im still doing first year sfuff! Hahaa.

I only just noticed that my degree doesnt cover business law or audit, so CPA life it is thankfully did bus law already as a part of my law degree and will have to pick up tax as a law elective.

Shouldve stuck with prof acc. Haha

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Looks like it [emoji23] omg, i was scoping out which subjects i need to do and im still doing first year sfuff! Hahaa.

I only just noticed that my degree doesnt cover business law or audit, so CPA life it is [emoji23] thankfully did bus law already as a part of my law degree and will have to pick up tax as a law elective.

Shouldve stuck with prof acc. Haha

Well on the bright side CPA is allegedly meant to be easier

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)