MQ Chatter Thread (2 Viewers)

pistachioman

HSC
N/A
got srs offer for engo today. I may come macq cause atar may not be good enough for unsw :( . Anyway looking forward to come nonetheless.

pistachioman

HSC
N/A
got srs offer for engo today. I may come macq cause atar may not be good enough for unsw :( . Anyway looking forward to come nonetheless. Is it easy to transfer from macq to unsw? do a lot of people do it?

Zoinked

Beast
HSC
got srs offer for engo today. I may come macq cause atar may not be good enough for unsw :( . Anyway looking forward to come nonetheless. Is it easy to transfer from macq to unsw? do a lot of people do it?
congrats

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Not easy but doable.

mrstripedshades

HSC
Yes its not that hard. You may also find learning and excelling in uni easier, I do much better in uni then I ever expected in high school. I know a friend that transferred to UNSW despite even a fail on his record in engeering, you can definitely do it and I think you need either a distinction average or high credit (70ish) not too sure, for commerce I know its very easy.

mrstripedshades

HSC
How did you guys find accg224 and econ241 exams? I thought they both werent too bad, I didnt study much/enough for 241 though and overlooked stuff that wasnt in the sample

Zoinked

Beast
HSC
How did you guys find accg224 and econ241 exams? I thought they both werent too bad, I didnt study much/enough for 241 though and overlooked stuff that wasnt in the sample
ECON241 was a lot easier than I thought it would be. They pretty much copied the sample paper word for word, just changed a few numbers.

ACCG224 was a pretty fair exam (as most accounting exams are), nothing that I wasn't expecting. Again it was pretty similar to the sample papers but I choked during the exam and messed up the last few questions lol.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
I've started to review some subjects and would encourage everyone to also do some so we can build a good resource for current/future students, and encourage more sharing.

Zoinked

Beast
HSC
I've started to review some subjects and would encourage everyone to also do some so we can build a good resource for current/future students, and encourage more sharing.
I was gonna do that the other day, good call

Anyone for a mq meetup?

BenHowe

HSC
Uni Grad
Lol I still got 2 more but my hard ones are done. Just econ204 and stat175 lol

mrstripedshades

HSC
whats the timing for when you can leave exams? is it before last 15 minutes?

i know its not something you could think about but something may have come up :eek:

i usually finish early anyway with the exception of econ241 this sem

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)