MQ General chatter thread (1 Viewer)

ClubMac

HSC
Re: Semester 2 Timetable

Im sure hrm107 had readings...didn't u do that?

L i L O

HSC
Re: Do you like or dislike you tutors and leturers?

I disliked pretty much all of my tutors and lecturers last semester, except for my ENGL120 lecturer and my MAS110 tutors..

I did not understand a single word Mio Bryce said the entire unit, and believe that JPN120 is the most bullshit unit of all time.

:)

macca1819

HSC
Re: Do you like or dislike you tutors and leturers?

I disliked pretty much all of my tutors and lecturers last semester, except for my ENGL120 lecturer and my MAS110 tutors..

I did not understand a single word Mio Bryce said the entire unit, and believe that JPN120 is the most bullshit unit of all time.

:)
:haha: I did JPN 110 and couldn't understand a single thing Mio said either.

The wrong side of the tracks...literally.
HSC

Let's see...

Monday:
AUST 100 LECTURE 11-12.
AUST 100 TUTORIAL 2-3.

TUESDAY:
AHST 102 LECTURE 10-11
AHST 102 TUTORIAL 12-1

WEDNESDAY:
Off.

THURSDAY:
AHST 102 LECTURE 11-12
AUST 100 LECTURE 1-2

FRIDAY:
Off.

I'm stuck doing EDUC105 and EDUC106 as external. Why I'm doing EDUC105 this semester rather than next, no idea. I got so screwed around when I enrolled. 8 hours. Ugggggh. I'm reaaaally freaking about doing two units externally.

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC

cumon you by all people should know you don't actually need a textbook until week 2 at the earliest
It's not about needing it as such man, its about avoiding pointless queues. I checked the unit outlines for this semester to confirm that they were text before I went. Just being extra diligent for final semester I guess

HSC
Re: 2009 First Year Macquarie Students.

No, we're moving out together, and its a pretty cheap apartment so it shouldn't be too bad with us sharing costs. I kind of had to move out anyway, my room at my old house was quite literally falling to pieces =s
Grats on your results.
oh okay. so im guessing you're working a part time job as well? cool.

yeah thanks. what results did you get?

HSC
2 out of 4 units being done externally. Eweth. Should my blackboard thing be working straight off? Because if that's the case I'm definitely having some issues. And it took my 8 hours to enroll. No joke. 8 hours. Oy vey :bomb:
your units should take maybe a few days to show up on blackboard, although some may take at least a week. if it still doesn't show up, you can always talk to the technician pplz there.

8 hours seems kinda long? =/

it only took me about 1 hour max to enrol at the start of the yr :S

tyni

HSC

Mon: 2-4.
Thurs: 9-7.

*hopeful*

HSC

spread out over 4 days (only doing 3 units with 1 only having a 3hr seminar) in order to motivate myself to study at the library and go to the gym

final semester :D

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A

spread out over 4 days (only doing 3 units with 1 only having a 3hr seminar) in order to motivate myself to study at the library and go to the gym

final semester :D
Yay! Not many of us 03ers left :(

bennyhenny

HSC

Crap! Not looking forward to next year - 8am!!
haha, actually his timetable is out of sync with the recommended program -accg253 is a first semester subject and an econ201 lecture is normally at 9am mondays (unless i'm mistaken)

angeles99

HSC

Just out of interest, I'm doing a B Media and really don't like one of my electives. I don't want to replace it though. Is just dropping it and doing 3 subjects (I did 4 last semester) advisable? I'm in my first year so I'm not sure whether I'd be kicking myself for those credit points later. It wouldn't make my degree longer, would it?

I know it's a stupid question to some but I'm just not sure whether to stick it out or ease the workload now.

The reason I'm asking here is that I realised if I removed this unit I hate, then my Tuesdays would start at 11am and end at 5pm instead of starting at 10am and ending at 6pm :p

williamc

HSC

Just out of interest, I'm doing a B Media and really don't like one of my electives. I don't want to replace it though. Is just dropping it and doing 3 subjects (I did 4 last semester) advisable? I'm in my first year so I'm not sure whether I'd be kicking myself for those credit points later. It wouldn't make my degree longer, would it?

I know it's a stupid question to some but I'm just not sure whether to stick it out or ease the workload now.

The reason I'm asking here is that I realised if I removed this unit I hate, then my Tuesdays would start at 11am and end at 5pm instead of starting at 10am and ending at 6pm :p
Remember you can still pick up units until the census date, so you could drop this elective and choose another one. If you a 9cp semester, yes you will be a unit behind in which if you dont make up during summer school or overload (do 5 units in a semester) you may be 3cp's short of a degree at the end of 3 years.

As for the times, its a Tuesday. What else would you be doing?!?!?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)