MQ Roll Call 2015 (2 Viewers)

alphabetafeta96

I swear im not a cat lady
HSC
Uni Grad
Awesome- we are taking the exact same classes in Semester 1 ! I'm in your Finance lecture as well as your psych prac and lecture on Thursdays! We can totally be psych buddies

EDIT: also damn my academic orientation is at 1:30 :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My academic orientation is at 1:30 as well XD

matthado

HSC
Well it looks like I'll be coming to Macquarie University! I'm doing a Bachelor of Business Administration/Bachelor of Arts majoring in Criminology. I do however plan to at the end of the year to change into Law! :)

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Well it looks like I'll be coming to Macquarie University! I'm doing a Bachelor of Business Administration/Bachelor of Arts majoring in Criminology. I do however plan to at the end of the year to change into Law! :)

I'm doing half your degree :p

matthado

HSC
I'm doing half your degree :p
I just checked the first post! Yay for Business Admin! What are you wanting to do with your degree after you've graduated and when are your times for lectures/tutorials? :)

BLIT2014

HSC
Uni Grad
I just checked the first post! Yay for Business Admin! What are you wanting to do with your degree after you've graduated and when are your times for lectures/tutorials? :)
I'm doing Principles of Management (BBA102), Introductory Statistics(STAT170), Introduction to Business Information Systems(ISYS104) and Accounting 1A(ACCG100) first semester.

Hopefully becoming an accountant :awesome:

matthado

HSC
I'm doing Principles of Management (BBA102), Introductory Statistics(STAT170), Introduction to Business Information Systems(ISYS104) and Accounting 1A(ACCG100) first semester.

Ah I see. Related to Business Admin I am doing Accounting Information for Decision-Making & Techniques and Elements of Finance along with a Math subject as a planet unit, for the first semester! :)

And oh an accountant! That would be interesting! :)

InsoulvencyReaper

Existential Crisis
HSC

Apply for a cadetship xD

matthado

HSC
Is anybody planning on going to the cruise? It's only $10. Not sure about this year but last year the price included food, soft drinks and alcoholic drinks.

kkmok

HSC
Uni Grad
Mines at 9am!

And here's my copy of my unsatisfied timetable. I might regret my choices LOL

You can still change your tutorial :p
I'm likely to take the 101(42) tutorial lolol

TheAmanda

HSC
Is anybody planning on going to the cruise? It's only $10. Not sure about this year but last year the price included food, soft drinks and alcoholic drinks.
Is that only for international students or is this open to anyone?

matthado

HSC
Is that only for international students or is this open to anyone?

Well I received a email informing me about the night and I am not a international student.

"A cruise awaits you for a night you will never forget! Don't miss out on the Sydney Harbour Cruise as you enjoy a great view of the harbour and its beautiful surroundings in a great party atmosphere with new friends. The cost is $10 for tickets, which can be purchased at the Student HQ Office, Level 1 Campus Hub Building (C10A). Places are limited so get in quick!"

So no it's open to everyone! You are also allowed to bring a plus one too if you wish!

invalidvalidity

HSC
Hi everyone,

This is considerably delayed of me but I'm invalidvalidity and I'm going into a degree of Bachelor of Commerce with the degree of Bachelor of Laws this year. I'm also going to Academic Orientation on the 18th at 1:30pm so hope to see everyone there! ^^ By the way, did anyone else check out this page http://students.mq.edu.au/campus_life/orientation/whats_on/orientation/? They have like a heap of other social events... like speed friendship :lol:

suika

HSC
Hi everyone,

This is considerably delayed of me but I'm invalidvalidity and I'm going into a degree of Bachelor of Commerce with the degree of Bachelor of Laws this year. I'm also going to Academic Orientation on the 18th at 1:30pm so hope to see everyone there! ^^ By the way, did anyone else check out this page http://students.mq.edu.au/campus_life/orientation/whats_on/orientation/? They have like a heap of other social events... like speed friendship :lol:
Nice! You're doing half my degree :D

I really want to go to these events because they sound fun, but they're in the evening and I don't think I can go unless I go with someone :p

BLIT2014

HSC
Uni Grad

I really want to go to these events because they sound fun, but they're in the evening and I don't think I can go unless I go with someone :p
Lots of people are doing half my/your degree :)

BLIT2014

HSC
Uni Grad

Any particular events are you guys going too?

suika

HSC
Any particular events are you guys going too?
I'm planning on checking out the workshops that are on during O-Week, other than that I'm not going to anything else xD

Might go the welcome party but we'll see.

BLIT2014

HSC
Uni Grad
I'm gonna aim to get lots of freebies i.e food etc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)