MQ Roll Call 2015 (2 Viewers)

ilikecats

Meow meow meow meow meow?
HSC
Uni Grad
Free stuff is the best last year we managed to pick up enough pens and stationery to get through the year. Plenty of free stuff, and there are usually some good prizes to be won if you keep an eye out!

invalidvalidity

HSC
Nice! You're doing half my degree :D

I really want to go to these events because they sound fun, but they're in the evening and I don't think I can go unless I go with someone :p
Hey yeah I noticed! Commerce master race represent ;) ahh, I feel exactly the same. I probably won't be bothered going to too many events, of course until uni begins. Seeing as I'm going on wednesday, I just might go to the cruise but that's only if I can find someone to go with haha.

Any particular events are you guys going too?
Probs the cruise, games night if I'm bothered, and definitely all the O-Week events I can attend. Can't wait! Am pumped :)

TrentsUnicorn

HSC
I am doing the same degree as you :D

What major did you choose for science ?
Astronomy and astrophysics :) wby?

Idk how to feel about my timetable :/ those late finishes and single Friday class is gonna kill me
image.jpg

Last edited:

InsoulvencyReaper

Existential Crisis
HSC
MQ ppl, I'm going in today at MQ uni to fix up some enrolment issues - can I get my ID card now and does it have the transport thing printed on it?

suika

HSC
Yeah I got mine, no more transport stickers - no more concession for me. I do less than full time load. Looks like I need to buy an adult opal card lol fml
Wait, can't you get the concession opal card instead or do you not fit the requirements?

InsoulvencyReaper

Existential Crisis
HSC
Wait, can't you get the concession opal card instead or do you not fit the requirements?
Nah I'm a part time student; when applying for OPAL the uni will send info to the dept. of transport whether or not you fit the eligibility criteria.

It will suck for any cadets/working students doing two subs.

suika

HSC
Nah I'm a part time student; when applying for OPAL the uni will send info to the dept. of transport whether or not you fit the eligibility criteria.

Oh that's stupid :L I'm sorry about that.

ilikecats

Meow meow meow meow meow?
HSC
Uni Grad
It used to be worse. If you were FT but an evening student, you couldn't get concession. Thankfully its just PT now...

Well not really because I'm only doing two classes this semester. Next semester though when i (hopefully) go full time I'm really going to enjoy the glory that is concession fares. 3 and a half years will all be worth it once I can pay less to go on a bus!

InsoulvencyReaper

Existential Crisis
HSC
It used to be worse. If you were FT but an evening student, you couldn't get concession. Thankfully its just PT now...

Well not really because I'm only doing two classes this semester. Next semester though when i (hopefully) go full time I'm really going to enjoy the glory that is concession fares. 3 and a half years will all be worth it once I can pay less to go on a bus!
The firm I work at is super flexible with uni - well that's what the senior manager said to me [emoji14] I'll be doing 3 subs next sem and probably 2 during the summer. Fingers crossed this year goes to plan.

Well, that doesn't make any sense at all. Did not know that, but still... I just want concession. My mum offered to give me half my fare for the rest of the semester, haha.

matthado

HSC
This may be a really odd question and a stupid one, but how does one actually log into iLearn? I can't seem to log in as I am unaware of my password.

TrentsUnicorn

HSC
Anyone coming to the welcome party on Friday? Only going bc the summer haze and unwind @ ubar and pretty much anything else fun is all 18+ :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)