"Mum, dad... I am gay" (1 Viewer)

flyingdown

Ave Satanas!
HSC
My mother would sooo kill me. She is VERY christian. Like, fanatical. She took me to see a preist guy when I dyed my hair black because she though I was becoming a satanist. She used to start praying when I walked into a room, asking for protection from the devil who is trying to get her through me...*sigh*
Basicly, she thinks gay people are all posessed by demons. I think she'd try to kick me out of home if I told her I'm a lesbian. She already tried kicking me out of home a few times.

K

katie_tully

I used to call my brother gay, up to the point where I think I gave him a complex.

Catholic parents. Homosexuality wouldn't go down well. They wouldn't disown me though, as being a homosexual isn't a sin, but they'd probably ask me to join a vow of celibacy, so that I don't engage in any sinful acts.

K

katie_tully

flyingdown said:
My mother would sooo kill me. She is VERY christian. Like, fanatical. She took me to see a preist guy when I dyed my hair black because she though I was becoming a satanist. She used to start praying when I walked into a room, asking for protection from the devil who is trying to get her through me...*sigh*
Basicly, she thinks gay people are all posessed by demons. I think she'd try to kick me out of home if I told her I'm a lesbian. She already tried kicking me out of home a few times.

I suggest your mother re-reads the bible, and re-evaluates her life as a Christian. Being a homosexual is not a sin according to the bible, and you can be a devout Christian and still be attracted to the same sex. It's the act of homosexuality that is a sin.

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
I think mum would be fine with it
but dad on the other hand...if any of my brothers were gay i think he would have a problem but i have a cousin who is a lesbian and hes fine with that ....if it were his own daughter that would be another thing

katy-g

HSC
Well my parents are divorced but...

My dad is one of those "Politically Correct" types so he'd probably be ok with it. He'd be shocked because ive always been so boy crazy... but he knows i've hooked up with chicks before and had the whole "Bi-sexuality is not a bad thing, just be careful about what image you are protraying about yourself and if you really want that as your image... You never know what can be dug up about you in the future..."

My step-mom would be excited if i was a lesbian i think. Only because i really think shes a man hating lesbian deep down. Hence the dykey hair cut and clothes. Sometimes i think the real reason my parents broke up was because my Dad turned gay. Hence why he is now with my step mum. He just bends her over and doesnt know the difference from behind.

My mother on the other hand, she'd probably freak... She's a christian... But she's wonderful with all my gay guy friends from dancing... Maybe thats because shes happy knowing that the guy feeling me up on stage isnt remotely interested in her little darling. LOL

jest

HSC
with my folks, i follow the "don't ask, don't tell" thing... if they figure out i'm gay and they ask me, then i'd tell them, otherwise let sleeping dogs lie

darcho

HSC
N/A
that marty182 guy sent me a private message saying that he is gay and wants to root me....i blocked him and reported him to BOS....he said he is more gay than gay, gayer than gay can be.

arrested development
HSC
P-Rock said:
yeah rofl you dirty motherfucker why dont you go and play with the traffic you useless waste of space piece of shit. remember to go down the road and not across the street.
LOLOLOLOLOLLLLLLLOOOOLLLLL OK!!! :)

Abz06

HSC
lol like ur location"hell" so how u finding yr 12

LGS

HSC
Haha my dad cried n then kept comin back to me n sayin are you sure this is how you want to be lol... he just sed the whole if it makes you happy line...

my ex-gf's mum just did the whole denial act, dont be stupid, thats ridiculous... and if looks could kill... i went to tegan n sara concert in brissywith her... worst car ride ever... n at the hotel, "theres a double bed n a single bed girls... and your in the single" :mad1: i swear i didnt go near my gf that weekend lol...

sca

HSC
I have this feeling my parents want grankids, but beyond that little technicality they wouldn't care.

I don't think we'd be telling my gran though.

sca

HSC
katy-g said:
Well my parents are divorced but...

My dad is one of those "Politically Correct" types so he'd probably be ok with it. He'd be shocked because ive always been so boy crazy... but he knows i've hooked up with chicks before and had the whole "Bi-sexuality is not a bad thing, just be careful about what image you are protraying about yourself and if you really want that as your image... You never know what can be dug up about you in the future..."
Kissing girls in front of other people isn't lesbianism or bisexuality, it's attention seeking.
If you haven't dated a girl, or hooked up with a couple in private, you can forget about tagging yourself as anything but straight.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
sca said:
Kissing girls in front of other people isn't lesbianism or bisexuality, it's attention seeking.
If you haven't dated a girl, or hooked up with a couple in private, you can forget about tagging yourself as anything but straight.
lol at your criterion.

Girls can't be straight either without being gang banged by guys in private, I suppose?

HSC
I told my mum that I was pregnant one time. She just laughed and said "Don't you have to leave the house for that?" :( How rude.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)