• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Murali Reinstated (2 Viewers)

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
blackfriday said:
hey curry dickhead, do you even know where i am from? im indonesian and trust me you dont even cop half the shit indos do by the feds and the immigration office. dont say shit you dont know about arsehole.
no offence mate , but do you guys even play cricket?

dave_119

Banned
HSC
ive played cricket for 12 years straight and at a high level... i wanna no if budj plays and at what level!!!!!!

Seraph

HSC
N/A
budj said:
I
Why wouldn't you go with the 1 billion plus people in India who beleives Murali does not chuck. if I where in Nazi germany, being myt nationality, why don't I peacefully succumb to those discrimnatory bastards? I should, according to your insane logic, follow the crowd. Yeah fuckhead, brilliant idea...dozy bastard...

what are you talking about , that indian cricketer Bedi said Murali Chucks , and from that i am pretty sure the rest of the country would follow this.

dave_119

Banned
HSC
i met bedi, he was a top block.. he beleived murali chucked, but he also raised suspicsion about many off spin bowlers who bowl the doosra!!! something about the difference in tragectory out of the hand compared to the normal ball

Seraph

HSC
N/A
budj really you are a being a bit tight-ass about this , i mean come on this country is pretty accepting of people.. you are getting all personal
"Lankan blood flowing through my veins"
wtf man get a grip you are in Australia

why cant you be like the other sri lankans (uhh and indians i guess) that i know.
Who you can watch teh cricket with and bag the shit out of them if their team is losing and they dont care , and then we all get drunk afterwards .

or vice versa if Australia is losing... which doesnt happen much :D

Last edited:

dave_119

Banned
HSC
your stepping into unchartered waters.. look out... i have lankan/indian cricket mates and they support both side aus and ind/sri whateva, and we just muck around, we call murali a chucker they call warnie a drug cheat... we leave it at that.. not one do we talk about immagration

Seraph

HSC
N/A
uhh thats kinda what i meant , my mates support both sides as well, and we just take pisses at each other.

good fun , that is what cricket is all about

But Budj is taking it way too personally

Last edited:

budj

HSC
Blackfriday, so your saying just because of my nationality i don know shit about the trauma of immigration. Sure I am not a boat person, but our family had to undergo the same process. Maybe yours was tougher, i dpn't know, ut therefore I can't comment.

Seraph, the only reason i tinge my threads with a racial dimension is because Dave brought u[p the question about my heritage (something about a struggle), wherin before that post I only made a comment about, as you state, "lankan blood".

Yes I am Australian, and live in Australia. Dosen't mean I have to act Aussie. I chose to accept the best of both worlds.

Please also note the context of this thread. Obviously I am not going to preach biomechanical shit when I am wathcing every game Lanka plays, or Aussies play. This is an argumentative thread, set up to discuss Murali's bowling action. I am merely stating that Dave is ignorrant to beleive the way he does without putting forward his version, or evidence tosupport his thesis.

I do not do this everytime I watch the cricket. Like you said. We watch cricket, bag the hell outa each other, and then get drunk at the pub.

Obviously you all have misintepreted the direction I was heading in. I am not, when I am with friends, the embodiement I represent in these threads. In fact, I live in a country own. I am one of only two Lankan cricketers living there. Hence I am pretty much the only person in my town that beleives that murali is legit, lol.

Me and my mates bag each other out every day regarding this toopic. In fact, I included this topic as a joke, in my formal speech.

And for your own gratification Dave, I have played cricket since year 3 (we dont have grades since we live in a small town), till present (i finished year 12). Im pretty sure im not as skilled as you in cricket, but it dosen't mean that my arguements are any less valid, if that is what you are intending to imply.

budj

HSC
And seraph, you rekon Bedi holds more prominence in India than Gavaskar?

budj

HSC
Seraph said:
budj really you are a being a bit tight-ass about this , i mean come on this country is pretty accepting of people.. you are getting all personal
"Lankan blood flowing through my veins"
wtf man get a grip you are in Australia

why cant you be like the other sri lankans (uhh and indians i guess) that i know.
Who you can watch teh cricket with and bag the shit out of them if their team is losing and they dont care , and then we all get drunk afterwards .

or vice versa if Australia is losing... which doesnt happen much :D
you are again write Sereph. This country is accepting to people. I bare witness to this fact, as I was voted School captain, in a school with hardly any ethnicity (relative to city schools). I do not intend to discriminate against Australians. But when they discriminate against another race (as i again hae witnessed within my country town), that is when things get personal.

Dave, let me apologise for comming accross the wrong way. I seem to have interpreted you also in the wrong way. Blackfriday, you are just an idiot.

But Dave remember, this forumnargues about Murali, not what we say on the pitch. Therefore please note that what I say here (arguments in context of discussion), and what I say outside (the realistic world), are two different things. I am, not a tight ass when it comes to race. Otherwise i would not have been appointed school captain. But I thought that you were making a personal attack on myself, thus I flew into this, as u say, unchartered, waters...

dave_119

Banned
HSC
nah i just wanted to no if u were still on the topic of cricket... thought u might have swapped to baseball or sumthn....

dude i only mentioned a struggle when u started talking about 'lankan blood running through my veins'

ive got lankan friends who r tamil, im not sure if you r, but they aint allowed in this country because they might be terrorists or some shit.... at leats ur in this country,

budj

HSC
I think, therefore I am...

Yes you are right, I am allowed in this country, and I am damn greatful. I feel sorry for those who are genuine and not accepted due to the going ons in this world.

Baseball..I'm hintingat an extended metaphor here, but English was not my strongest subbject lol. Nah but u see where im comming from don't you bro? In real, I couldn't give a fuck what people say about Murali, I swear atWarnie and bag him out...Like you said, it stops there, and nothing more...We drink beer...and have a great time. But this thread was set up to ARgue about Murali in a way such that one puts their evidence with their arguement. I am sorry bro, but I cannotsee any evidence to what your saying about Murali is a chucker. I dont care if you carry this attitude on field or wherever. I fust assume that for the workings of this thread, it should be argued in a structured manner without blurting out opinions with no supporting evidnce.

lol, I think we have come up with a great misunderstanding. that lankan blood bushit was just to support the metaophorical statement of soeone asking whether me and Murali are related. lol. Nothing more. Nothing more intended.

Yes you a right, this thread is getting out of hand. More so emotional than argumentative. I think all parties, murali supporters and those against Murali have fallen into this easy trap. Maybe it is time to move on ang get over this thread then aye... ???

By the way I am still on the topic of cricket...You dozy bastard...lol, nah man just kiddin. Have u watched lock stock and 2 smoking barrels. Shit its funny.

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
budj said:
Blackfriday, so your saying just because of my nationality i don know shit about the trauma of immigration. Sure I am not a boat person, but our family had to undergo the same process. Maybe yours was tougher, i dpn't know, ut therefore I can't comment.

Seraph, the only reason i tinge my threads with a racial dimension is because Dave brought u[p the question about my heritage (something about a struggle), wherin before that post I only made a comment about, as you state, "lankan blood".

Yes I am Australian, and live in Australia. Dosen't mean I have to act Aussie. I chose to accept the best of both worlds.

Please also note the context of this thread. Obviously I am not going to preach biomechanical shit when I am wathcing every game Lanka plays, or Aussies play. This is an argumentative thread, set up to discuss Murali's bowling action. I am merely stating that Dave is ignorrant to beleive the way he does without putting forward his version, or evidence tosupport his thesis.

I do not do this everytime I watch the cricket. Like you said. We watch cricket, bag the hell outa each other, and then get drunk at the pub.

Obviously you all have misintepreted the direction I was heading in. I am not, when I am with friends, the embodiement I represent in these threads. In fact, I live in a country own. I am one of only two Lankan cricketers living there. Hence I am pretty much the only person in my town that beleives that murali is legit, lol.

Me and my mates bag each other out every day regarding this toopic. In fact, I included this topic as a joke, in my formal speech.

And for your own gratification Dave, I have played cricket since year 3 (we dont have grades since we live in a small town), till present (i finished year 12). Im pretty sure im not as skilled as you in cricket, but it dosen't mean that my arguements are any less valid, if that is what you are intending to imply.
there you go again, thinking i came on a boat and you like accusing me of being racist.

you know i think its just your deification of murali that shapes your opinion.

seraph: i think theres gotta be another indo in australia that plays cricket. what are the odds?

Seraph

HSC
N/A
budj said:
And seraph, you rekon Bedi holds more prominence in India than Gavaskar?

i dont know but how does that change anything if they do not support murali's action???

and Blackfriday i guess the odds would be pretty low

Also you are right this thread has been derailed completely,
Let us now fill it with pointless yet amusing spam.

Last edited:

budj

HSC
Obviosuldy black friday your not the quickst of cats at the best of times. I know 2 indonesians who play cricet at Cooma, and shit there awesome at it. Anyway I was saying...I think, thereore I am...Obviously you are assuiming im implying thaqt you are a boat person. /You know what, I don't care man. Its up to you what you think and how you intepret my thread. THats up to you.

It is indeed my definition of Murli that shapes my opinion. It is my defeinition of anything that will shape my opiinion of it. I define Murali to be legit according to the poposed laws, therefore my opinion of him is an excellent cricketer.

Again you are assuming that i am implying that you are racist. Go ahead, think that way. But I can say that if you feel that I am being derrogaratory. I am sorry, and I hereby apologise bro.

Yes you are right there is a huge stereotype attached to indonesians an boat people. Well at our country town that pretty much goes for all asian immigrants. But it is upto you to decide whethe you are going to react to the stereotype in place or your not.

You have reacted. You have decided. THat is cool with me.

budj

HSC
Seraph, arent you saying that because Bedi, Indians do not support Murali? I amjust saying that wasn't Sunil Gavaskar a better player than Bedi? And don't Indians respect Gavaskar more? But Gavaskar supports Murali yeah?...

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
now im laughing because you have to make a three paragraph justification of anything you have previously said. dont you have to study or something?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)