Muslim cleric says its OK to rape your wife (1 Viewer)

E

Empyrean444

The three big religions are all fairly homophobic, but how many Jewish Nations hang gays? HOw many Christian nations? How many Islamic nations?
Bear in mind though that most "Christian" nations are not theocracies, whilst many Muslim ones are.

omarast

HSC
Muslims worship the moon god. This is a fact, that's where your religion came from; moon worship.

Good day.
Damn and your researching everything you say, what dumb sites do you use? They gotta be banned. last time i checked muslims worship Allah (S.W.T) and only Allah (S.W.T) .

moon god? pft lmao you r dumbfest fuck i ever spoken too. Muslims worship one God and one God only, so do u jews and the Christians also beleive in one god. So your saying evryone worships the moon HAHAHAHAHAHA. AND NEIL ARMSTRONG STEPPED ON THE MOON HAHAHAHAHAHA. woudn't of he been shot dead since he stepped on the one thing most people in the world worship

plz stop your embarassing yourself shalom shalom shalom brotha.

omarast

HSC
btw if you are going to try and say you only meant muslims worship the moon your wrong again because all three religons have alot in common especiall the basic things such one God, after life etc.

shalom shalom shalom brothaaa

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
Does this mean i can only rape my wife, gay cause i wasnt planning on getting married, but i need a new hobby, and so far i can only find cons for rape

omarast

HSC
Yep that's about right. 70% or thereabouts of the world's population are brainwashed morons acting like children who should wake up to themselves.

You see, I've been mean to you with words, your types threaten people with guns and knives. (Wouldn't armstrong have been shot!)

Great display of intellectual fortitude there, sunbeam.

But please, end your post in shalom or something equally retarded, discounting the fact that I'm not Jewish at all. ;)
:rofl:

your cute, real cute mate. one minute your jewish the next your israeli aswell, then your irsh now your athiest, my type threaten people with guns and knives? the the countries that have prolly killed the most civilians arnt even islamic you got Stalin, Hitler, Israel, America, name one muslim nation that has wiped out millions of people???? since this is like an online thing i can also be from new zealand or China, maybe i buddhhist, i may even be jewish if i want too. you try real hard to shut people down, but at the end of the day the one most affected by this is the one that goes to bed uneasy and mate ill tell you this the only reason that ive been giving you shit in many posts is to purely entertain myself and see you go reasearching things from many pages HAHAHAHAHA. nohing you've said has even minutely offended me

Ciao, oh yea shalom shalom shalom

:headbang:

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
thats right..
muslims have never murdered millions of other people...
just
ask
those
poor
sunni muslims in iraq

oh wait. we cant. because theyre dead.

Marin3 Muscl3

Amatuer boxer 14-1-11RSC
HSC
chillax dude, that guy was right about saying its ok to hit/abuse your wife, he interpreted the Quran which was written in arabic, not english.

women are seen nothing more then sexual/inanimate objects and slaves, thier purpose is to obey, why do you think muslim women arent allowed to wear a bikini in the beach, or be free like normal western women in society are???

you need to find the right Quran as to where it says that,its there written in arabic, but when you read the english version, the meaning is out of whack and means the complete opposite, and many quotes and lines are taken directly from the bible but altered to meet their needs making it have some strange similarities, apparently their are 32 Qurans published worldwide, all of which were written differently, from different people, at different times,many muslims easily minsunderstand the Quran, but if you want to read the truth, read the one in arabic, not english, thats the real deal we are talking about, and thats where the guy got it from, he didnt read nothing wrong, he said the truth...

32 different Quraans? All the hundreds of Quuran's i have seen in my lifetime have been exactly the same. Oh wait maybe im looking at the non-muslim altered Quraan's. That must be it! Maybe all you guys should get your heads out of the ground, grow some balls and ask an actual sheikh. One that isnt 'wahabi' or extremist instead of believing crap of the net. But maybe you want to belive this crap. Its easier isnt it? Talk shit about a religion when you have 'this guys' pasted quote. Go to a mosque or somewhere where muslims gather. And have the Sheikh explain the quote. Proper this time maybe. Im sure the lot of you are those lil 'bitches' that hide behind the screens and type away like no tomorrow. Hmm 32 different Quraan's? Maybe we should be like the christians.... we should have an old testimont and a new testimont. Copied the bible? Forcing women to have sex? Hmm well atleast we didnt 'copy' the bible story bout the prophet having incest with his daughters day and night. EWW

КГБ

Banned
HSC
im going to go bash my wife because islam lets me. and if she doesnt have oral sex with me im going to bash her pussy. islam lets me.

Marin3 Muscl3

Amatuer boxer 14-1-11RSC
HSC
im going to go bash my wife because islam lets me. and if she doesnt have oral sex with me im going to bash her pussy. islam lets me.

Ahem. Islam does not allow oral sex. It does not allow 'beatings'. Look at your statistics. Nearly all the violence against women claims come from anglo-saxon or indigenous women. But when there is ONE muslims that does something wrong. Six oclock news. Front page of newspapers. WHOLE WORLD GOES CRAZY. The jews are the retarted people. Calling Islam the wrong religion. They say killing innocent people and non-believers is allowed in Islam. Look what they doing in Palestine at the moment. Mass murders. 'Yeh trying to get Hezbollah' Hezbolla my ass. They exterminating every muslim they see. 'Hezbollah'. All of Palestine Hezbolla. For fucks sake they killing little babies.

Last edited:

Shadow_Faith13

HSC
Just because they have the choice to doesn't mean they will

You have the choice to kill yourself, do you?

Just because one Islamic leader says rape is ok, doesn't mean all Islamic people rape their wives. A radical Baptist church in Australia said Jews are the source of all evil. I am a Baptist Christian and yet I have many Jewish friends.

It's all about the interpretation of their Koran. The very reason we have multiple types of Christians is because we interpret the Bible differently. Ji-had is a interpretation of the Koran meaning to me "In the defense of the state".

КГБ

Banned
HSC
some of you guys are so fucking stupid you cant even differentiate between a troll post and a non troll post. no wonder schrodinger/ nolan and co have so much fun. i dont need an essay on islam because i can just piuck up the quran that is on my fucking desk and start reading it. fucking internet mullahs.

Marin3 Muscl3

Amatuer boxer 14-1-11RSC
HSC
Just because they have the choice to doesn't mean they will

You have the choice to kill yourself, do you?

Just because one Islamic leader says rape is ok, doesn't mean all Islamic people rape their wives. A radical Baptist church in Australia said Jews are the source of all evil. I am a Baptist Christian and yet I have many Jewish friends.

It's all about the interpretation of their Koran. The very reason we have multiple types of Christians is because we interpret the Bible differently. Ji-had is a interpretation of the Koran meaning to me "In the defense of the state".

Thank god there is a person with common sense in this thread. And to any Jew. Do not talk like your religion doesnt not blab on another religions. I have an ex-Jewish friend that told me, everytime he got together for worship they used to talk shit bout Islam, Christianity, Hindusim, Bhudiam etc etc. All religions in general. He also told me, that no one can just become a jew. They must have Israeli blood in them or be married to a Jewish women or man. If your religion is the right one, why the hell is it racially segregated?

Last edited:

КГБ

Banned
HSC
schrodinger isnt even a fucking jew. he is an atheist. fuck your a stupid idiot.

Marin3 Muscl3

Amatuer boxer 14-1-11RSC
HSC
some of you guys are so fucking stupid you cant even differentiate between a troll post and a non troll post. no wonder schrodinger/ nolan and co have so much fun. i dont need an essay on islam because i can just piuck up the quran that is on my fucking desk and start reading it. fucking internet mullahs.
You swore in Dari and lebanese before. What nationality are you?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)