Muslim cleric says its OK to rape your wife (2 Viewers)

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Didnt read the rest of the Wall O' Posts, but if this has been brought up, ignore it.

Australia has Laws for violence, and they dont discriminate against religious cultures.

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
Like hey ur family are muslims, and everythn why wuld u say such a thing? seriously like okay ur not muslim anymore, cant u at least respect them, and dont say stuff like that.

what did u find so rong about islam?

a simple question which leads to a complex answer.

islam= evil

:haha:

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
I have always been attracted to guys, in fact even when I was a kid I always thought boys were good looking in a way, plus growing up in a family of all girls really does play a part too.

dude your an insult to any religion, i think you were forced out of islam rather then leaving it for a new faith, if anything muslims cant tolerate gays, but if you want lots of gay muslims go to Saudi Arabia, lots of poofs poofs there hahaha :haha:

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
Muslims worship the moon god. This is a fact, that's where your religion came from; moon worship.

Good day.

he is 100% correct, good on you mate, not many people realise that here.

the reason being so is because when muslims pray and say the following:

1. The moon god was also referred to as "al-ilah". This is not a proper name of a single specific god, but a generic reference meaning "the god". Each local pagan Arab tribe would refer to their own local tribal pagan god as "al-ilah".
  2. "al-ilah" was later shortened to Allah before Muhammad began promoting his new religion in 610 AD.
so yeah, shutup and listen, because the god you are praying to, your so called allah is nothing more then the moon...i wonder what good the moon does, apart from changing the tides lol

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
32 different Quraans? All the hundreds of Quuran's i have seen in my lifetime have been exactly the same. Oh wait maybe im looking at the non-muslim altered Quraan's. That must be it! Maybe all you guys should get your heads out of the ground, grow some balls and ask an actual sheikh. One that isnt 'wahabi' or extremist instead of believing crap of the net. But maybe you want to belive this crap. Its easier isnt it? Talk shit about a religion when you have 'this guys' pasted quote. Go to a mosque or somewhere where muslims gather. And have the Sheikh explain the quote. Proper this time maybe. Im sure the lot of you are those lil 'bitches' that hide behind the screens and type away like no tomorrow. Hmm 32 different Quraan's? Maybe we should be like the christians.... we should have an old testimont and a new testimont. Copied the bible? Forcing women to have sex? Hmm well atleast we didnt 'copy' the bible story bout the prophet having incest with his daughters day and night. EWW

the tone in your typing clearly shows you are cut...

hey don't get all defensive, im saying the truth and nothing but the truth, the fact you cant hack the truth really disappoint's me, such an incompetent corrupt religion that derived from slaves, you obviously dont know how islam really started do you? shame, and to think you knew better, just bitter shame, someone who hasnt got a clue about their religions true history should be shot...

tempco

HSC
he is 100% correct, good on you mate, not many people realise that here.

the reason being so is because when muslims pray and say the following:

1. The moon god was also referred to as "al-ilah". This is not a proper name of a single specific god, but a generic reference meaning "the god". Each local pagan Arab tribe would refer to their own local tribal pagan god as "al-ilah".
  2. "al-ilah" was later shortened to Allah before Muhammad began promoting his new religion in 610 AD.
so yeah, shutup and listen, because the god you are praying to, your so called allah is nothing more then the moon...i wonder what good the moon does, apart from changing the tides lol
Your argument doesn't make sense. You say that "Al-ilah" is a general term for God (whether it be a moon god, or another local pagan god) and then you claim that Muhammad was referring only to the moon god?

Marin3 Muscl3

Amatuer boxer 14-1-11RSC
HSC
Your argument doesn't make sense. You say that "Al-ilah" is a general term for God (whether it be a moon god, or another local pagan god) and then you claim that Muhammad was referring only to the moon god?
Thanks. Saved me from wasting time replying.

Last edited:

XFatimaX

HSC
there are a lot of misconcenptions about Islam. For example: Islam encourages wife beating: On the contrary, Quran uses the best psychological approach to discourage this widespread abuse that is common in both Islamic and non-Islamic societies.

In a truely Islamic society women have the following rights in Islam:

[SIZE=-1]1. The right and duty to obtain education.[/SIZE][SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]2. The right to have their own independent property.[/SIZE][SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]3. The right to work to earn money if they need it or want it.[/SIZE][SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]4. Equality of reward for equal deeds.[/SIZE][SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]5. The right to express their opinion and be heard.[/SIZE][SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]6. The right to provisions from the husband for all her needs and more.[/SIZE][SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]7. The right to negotiate marriage terms of her choice.[/SIZE][SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]8. The right to obtain divorce from her husband, even on the grounds that she simply can't stand him. (pls note that God deeply frowns upon divorce as a solution unless there is hardly any other alternative but it does not mean that men have more right to divorce their wives than women do.)[/SIZE][SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]9. The right to keep all her own money (she is not responsible to maintain any relations).[/SIZE][SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]10. The right to get sexual satisfaction from her husband.[/SIZE][SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]11. custody of their children after divorce.[/SIZE][SIZE=-1][/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]12. to refuse any marriage that does not please them[/SIZE][SIZE=-1][/SIZE]

Quoted from: What are women's rights in Islam? - A comprehensive list!

КГБ

Banned
HSC
i am going to go and beat my wife now.

im an islam

BigDk

HSC
having sex with middle eastern women is considered beastiality

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)