Muslim cleric says its OK to rape your wife (1 Viewer)

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
As has already been stated:
WE DON'T CONSTANTLY REMIND YOU THAT WE'RE HETEROSEXUAL. YOUR INPUT IS ENTIRELY UNNECESSARY.

\m/ed(^x^)dy\m/

HSC
I dont fuck butts, I get fucked, theres a difference.

Also I was a Muslim, studied it for years, leaving it was an educated choice of mine so I know more about Islam then you will EVER know, trust me. Your posts in this thread prove you know nothing.
For fucks sake we get it already, stop blatantly throwing your sexuality in every friggin forum, NO ONE gives the slightest shit about your filthy poo jabbing ways (no pun intended ftw!!!). And the fact that it took you 'years' before you figured out the follies of not just Islam, but all religion for that matter, tells me enough about your intelligence to know why you're a worthy candidate for an arts degree! GTFO

simon.g16

HSC
muslims extremists need to all be eradicated before they destroy the world. Australia needs to be careful and not give so many rights to these people in the name of political correctness

addikaye03

The A-Team
HSC
As has already been stated:
WE DON'T CONSTANTLY REMIND YOU THAT WE'RE HETEROSEXUAL. YOUR INPUT IS ENTIRELY UNNECESSARY.
I think i started that point, so if u wana rep me then i will rep u back lol

I think u would be an outcast in the gay community also! Ur just some fucking annoying poo pusher.

addikaye03

The A-Team
HSC
For fucks sake we get it already, stop blatantly throwing your sexuality in every friggin forum, NO ONE gives the slightest shit about your filthy poo jabbing ways (no pun intended ftw!!!). And the fact that it took you 'years' before you figured out the follies of not just Islam, but all religion for that matter, tells me enough about your intelligence to know why you're a worthy candidate for an arts degree! GTFO
bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha that is a fucking good comment eddy! Agreed to the upmost.

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
muslims extremists need to all be eradicated before they destroy the world. Australia needs to be careful and not give so many rights to these people in the name of political correctness
Muslims? All fundies need to be eradicated. And Australia doesn't give extra rights to religious fundies. IMO: your post contains poorly hidden xenophobia. perhaps due to too much today tonight.

Thanks for deducting reputation from this user.

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
fuck you. you know what ive gone through my whole life? i have been discriminated by everyone i know. there is no need to go crazy on me. BOS is the only place i can express my sexuality.
Stop playing the victim card you tool.

EDIT
Shit, sorry mod. I'll be good. I promise :)

\m/ed(^x^)dy\m/

HSC
fuck you. you know what ive gone through my whole life? i have been discriminated by everyone i know. there is no need to go crazy on me. BOS is the only place i can express my sexuality.
You are your own worst enemy, and you're the one who comes on here fuelling all of this. And *cough cough, 'BOS is the ONLY place you can express yourself'???...wow...pathetic.
No more mod, i'll stop now :)

Last edited:

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
Let's get back to to talking about Islam, wife-bashing and the connection between the two.

Us morally ambigious atheist sure do have a lot to answer for, don't we?

LSF_LOL

HSC
If men can hit their wives for not wanting to have sex with them, then women should be able to castrate their husbands for cheating on them.

ashlee-xx

HSC
if men have religous rite or any formal rite to hit their wives in general thats disgusting
ew all u muslim guys r grose and disgusting no wonder u have to force people to have sex with u
yuk

boris

Banned
HSC
if men have religous rite or any formal rite to hit their wives in general thats disgusting
ew all u muslim guys r grose and disgusting no wonder u have to force people to have sex with u
yuk

hey babe its ok i think its digusting 2, dnt worry id never hit u babe

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)