• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Muslim cleric: women incite men's lust with 'satanic dress' (1 Viewer)

Sepulchres

t3h sultan
HSC
You're probably looking for condone there sweetheart. (and Inappropriately)

And thats one mighty fucking leap you're taking there. Mini Skirt = Asking for Rape. Thats like me saying, you're a muslim, therefore you're an idiot thats going to blow themselves up.

The potential for rape is not in the fucking clothes. Its in the intent of the person doing/attempting the rape. You're telling me we should charge knives for murder? Cars for Manslaughter? Please, you're in the same league as that guy if you seriously believe that.
Maybe if you the read the whole thread, you'd understand a little more. People wonder why we go in circles, its because people like you read the first post and then express your opinions, which have already been addressed previously.

"If men rape, they are to blame. Theres no two ways about it. Lets make that clear first. Now, on the women's part, what you wear does come into consideration when you are the prey of a rapist. Yes, there are exceptions but the chances of a "sexy" looking girl being raped is higher. Of course you're allowed to wear whatever you want and have the right to not be raped. But, since when do rapists give a fuck about rights? In the end, if you want to lower your chances of being raped then dont attract attention by wearing skimpy attire. People have to realise that this(the idea above, not the article) serves in the best interests of the women, not in defence of the rapists. "

Last edited:

dimzi

OMGWTFBBQ
HSC
He's a Sheik, a 'leader' within the muslim community. So of course people would presume that his views reflect those of the general muslim community.

Whether it be true or not, it sure as hell hasnt helped the reputation of that religion within this country.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
dimzi said:
He's a Sheik, a 'leader' within the muslim community. So of course people would presume that his views reflect those of the general muslim community.

Whether it be true or not, it sure as hell hasnt helped the reputation of that religion within this country.
hes NOT A SHEIK
hes a student....he doenst qualify as a sheik
people just follow him and give him the title sheik
sheik is actually used as a title of respect
like people call my dad sheik 4 example

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
Sepulchres said:
Maybe if you the read the whole thread, you'd understand a little more. People wonder why we go in circles, its because people like you read the first post and then express your opinions, which have already been addressed previously.

"If men rape, they are to blame. Theres no two ways about it. Lets make that clear first. Now, on the women's part, what you wear does come into consideration when you are the prey of a rapist. Yes, there are exceptions but the chances of a "sexy" looking girl being raped is higher. Of course you're allowed to wear whatever you want and have the right to not be raped. But, since when do rapists give a fuck about rights? In the end, if you want to lower your chances of being raped then dont attract attention by wearing skimpy attire. People have to realise that this(the idea above, not the article) serves in the best interests of the women, not in defence of the rapists. "
who r u talking to?

fashionista

Tastes like chicken
HSC
N/A
He doesn't represent Islam

that said

someone lock this thread. i'm over it. point made a jillion times.

Sepulchres

t3h sultan
HSC

Oh okay. Let's follow that assumption.

_Some_ Catholic priests molest children. That M U S T mean that the catholic population approve of child molestation.

Last edited:

tempco

HSC
@soha - ws

its been dragged on for too long. people read the first post, or even watch today tonight, and voice their opinions without reading the rest of the thread. no use, really. im all for locking it.

Sepulchres

t3h sultan
HSC
nekkid said:
@soha - ws

its been dragged on for too long. people read the first post, or even watch today tonight, and voice their opinions without reading the rest of the thread. no use, really. im all for locking it.
I agree. Lock it.

Generator

HSC
N/A
Sepulchres said:
Oh okay. Let's follow that assumption.

_Some_ Catholic priests molest children. That M U S T mean that the catholic population approve of child molestation.

But, because they're little boys, it's to be expected, right?

tempco

HSC
oops my mistake.

im assuming generators point of view is that raping little boys is worse than raping women, so the negative effect is to be expected.

Generator

HSC
N/A
Sepulchres said:
I'm not sure what you're getting at there. Explain perhaps?
hmmm...
Sepulchres said:
If men rape, they are to blame. Theres no two ways about it. Lets make that clear first. Now, on the women's part, what you wear does come into consideration when you are the prey of a rapist. Yes, there are exceptions but the chances of a "sexy" looking girl being raped is higher.
Change men to priests, women to children, and sexy/clothing to young/age. Are you with me?

tattoodguy

i heard i think some fucking politician said
that the sheik....................could be charged with .........inciting rape or something of that nature?

fucking hell.........our government is fucking up freedom of speach simply to pander to women...................that fucking shits me.

Even if you say..u should go and rape women -----------so fuckign what.

our governmetn should have no right to stop us speaking our minds...we should be able to say whatever we like.

our gov3ernment is censoring our speach ----- why cant we say whatever the fuck we want........and if morons act on it........and do something stupid........they suffer the consquences-- but not someone who simply gives opinions.

Anything you say that pisses alot of ppple offf -------------that seeems to be a crime.

there was a dude.....who said to the police ... go back to ur farm.....or something about corruption etc --------- i think some ppple were saying disrespecting a police officer should be a crime?????????????????????/

there should be no limitiations of freeedom of speach, except false advertising and slander etc..............but simple opinions etc.............should not be outlawed.

Sooon the crap that comes out of my mouth will be a crime ----- this country is so shit..

fashionista

Tastes like chicken
HSC
N/A
the morons who act on their words aren't the only ones to suffer the consequences

and ok, free speech? why don't you go to a kindergarden and tell them running with scissors is cool. hey it's only their fault if they act on it :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)