• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Muslim cleric: women incite men's lust with 'satanic dress' (1 Viewer)

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
Ahmad: its simple, if you see a thread named " Muslim cleric: women incite men's lust with 'satanic dress'" in the "News, Current Affairs & Politics" forum, dont click on it. Why should it be closed if people still want to discuss it?

ahmad

HSC
N/A
acmilan said:
Ahmad: its simple, if you see a thread named " Muslim cleric: women incite men's lust with 'satanic dress'" in the "News, Current Affairs & Politics" forum, dont click on it. Why should it be closed if people still want to discuss it?
Discuss perspectives that haven't been discussed, u guys are just repeating the same point many of us have already said......................................

No progress

If u guys want to keep discussing the same thing then go for it.................

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
ahmad said:
Discuss perspectives that haven't been discussed, u guys are just repeating the same point many of us have already said......................................

No progress

If u guys want to keep discussing the same thing then go for it.................
Yes but these people may want to share their own opinions. Psh. You dont have to read it or post on here.

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
ahmad said:

No progress

what other perspectives are there?

that this guy is a hero? That he should be our prime minister? that he should be the UN ambasador for women?

come on....

we are all sharing in our mutual disgust.

Last edited:

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
llamalope said:

that this guy is a hero? That he should be our prime minister? that he should be the UN ambasador for women?

come on....

some people stand by him
maybe not openly because the majority would bring them down
obviously his folowers and stuff stand by him
to an extent

ahmad

HSC
N/A
llamalope said:

come on....

thats no what i meant, why are u talkling it the wrong way

ur turning out to be an extremist.......

ahmad

HSC
N/A
ogmzergrush said:
llamalope made a valid point, the number of new perspectives available (At least sensible ones), seem fairly limited.
i know he has a valid point........but i makes my point sound wrong...... like it support the GUY.

HSC
ahmad said:
i know he has a valid point........but i makes my point sound wrong...... like it support the GUY.
Oh, I didn't really interpret it like that at all. All I took it as meaning was that expecting new perspectives in this thread is probably a bit ambitious, because the range of probable responses is already well-covered.

ahmad

HSC
N/A
ogmzergrush said:
Oh, I didn't really interpret it like that at all. All I took it as meaning was that expecting new perspectives in this thread is probably a bit ambitious, because the range of probable responses is already well-covered.
well fair enough.........

IamaFloorMat

HSC
N/A
soha said:
some people stand by him
maybe not openly because the majority would bring them down
obviously his folowers and stuff stand by him
to an extent

and thats a good thing because..?

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
first of all I am not extremist... and second of all i'm not a guy ok?

all i mean was that there is limited possibilities of discussion, because it seems you either agree or disagree. And just because many people share a similar view doesn't mean that their points should be somewhat dismissed (and I'm not saying you did that either) because they are all the same.

shortie_689

HSC
gees we are all gonna have different opinions about whether this guy was right or wrong in what he said... but u gotta respect that people feel differently about things...

i mean personally wat i thought he said was wrong but thats only cause from experience an my own beliefs i see it differently... I mean they might follow or trust this guy cause he has the same beleifs in other respects to him maybe not beleive in what he said but one bad comment cant make the guy inhuman...

I mean yes it hasnt done justice to his religion I mean look at who society generalises as the rapists in our country and he goes an says that almost in a way promotin that they have the right to it...

For that he isnt inhuman but should just realise that some thoughts should be kept to themselves

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
I say we all have a huge brew and resolve our differences over a few cones.

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
Gavrillo said:
I say we all have a huge brew and resolve our differences over a few cones.
No, I am sorry that option is not viable as alcohol is not permitted in ISLAM. :)

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
whats wrong with alcohol? Sure, my head is arguing at the moment, but other than that, go the grog!

Gavrillo: Who is that in your av??? I've seen it before! Got the whole HP/Slytherin thing going, but who is it?? Pansy?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)