• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Muslim cleric: women incite men's lust with 'satanic dress' (2 Viewers)

transcendent

HSC
N/A
i love it when a bimbo walks in and typz lyk diz in *pink* ( *insert glitter ). :rolleyes:
the difference between judging a person by there actions and words is that they aren't judging an entire people, race, culture or religion based on generalisations, stereotypes and prejudices.

sXcGuRl69aU

I'M BREAKING LOLZ
HSC
llamalope said:
neither can you judge muslim people. Just because you may have experienced a few rude muslims doesn't mean they are all rude. Haven't you also seen rude Anglo Saxon Australians? I sure have!
umm sweetie, i have actually experienced a LOT of rude muslims/lebs, well in excess of 100, and 9 out of 10 of them are just plain rude! and i neva said they wer all rude k? u c i had dis otha post tellin bout my muslim neighbour hu is actualli a realli nice person but it got deleted! i dun hate all muslims k? in fact i dun hate anyone, so stop assumin fings pleez!

tempco

HSC
sXcGuRl69aU said:
umm sweetie, i have actually experienced a LOT of rude muslims/lebs, well in excess of 100, and 9 out of 10 of them are just plain rude! and i neva said they wer all rude k?
"muslims/lebs" doesnt make sense, if you didnt realise.

100 OMGGGGG SO MANY? so obviously you can make a well informed opinion on the 281 578 muslims in australia. good on you. *pats back*

transcendent

HSC
N/A
All the nice people representing Islam are either working or getting on with their lives like 'normal' Australians ( OMG THAT JUST CAN'T BE TRUE :rolleyes: ) the demographic you speak of are arseholes and there are arseholes in every race.

mahuligan

HSC
sXcGuRl69aU said:
umm cant u read i was talkin 2 dat maluligan jerk not u!
haha you are one lil immature child

re-read your posts..you sound absoloutely ridiculous

*points and laughs*

tempco

HSC
this is disgraceful.. im getting worked up by someone like her. im gonna go read some books. :(

HSC
transcendent said:
i love it when a bimbo walks in and typz lyk diz in *pink* ( *insert glitter ). :rolleyes:
the difference between judging a person by there actions and words is that they aren't judging an entire people, race, culture or religion based on generalisations, stereotypes and prejudices.
Hey lay off the bimbos, you generalise so much!:(

(Note: Please don't mistakenly think I do this in support of the evil pink text, I just thought I should contribute seeing as I've been quiet for a bit) :)

transcendent

HSC
N/A
ogmzergrush said:
Hey lay off the bimbos, you generalise so much!:(

(Note: Please don't mistakenly think I do this in support of the evil pink text, I just thought I should contribute seeing as I've been quiet for a bit) :)
haha I know what I was doing. She can't see see satire for what it is and I wanted her to take the bait and see if she was smart enough to notice it. Guess it's a no.

sXcGuRl69aU

I'M BREAKING LOLZ
HSC
nekkid said:
"muslims/lebs" doesnt make sense, if you didnt realise.

100 OMGGGGG SO MANY? so obviously you can make a well informed opinion on the 281 578 muslims in australia. good on you. *pats back*
umm well 2 start of with i said well over 100.... which 4 all u kno could be 500 or more...... 2ndly, how da hell do u expect me 2 meet every bloody muslim in dis country? n rest assured im not 2 keen on doing so! i think dat the amount i have met gives me the right to have an opinion on wat da general population of muslims r lyk... ok if coke were gonna do a survey on wat ppl thought of coke, do u think they would survey every bloody person who'd ever drunk a coke? of course not, they take a small sample of the population n base their results on dat...

nekkid said:
this is disgraceful.. im getting worked up by someone like her. im gonna go read some books. :(
yeh u go do that.......

mahuligan

HSC
are you missing a few brain cells up there?

there is no relevence between that stupid coke example you gave that this :|

tempco

HSC
leb is not equal to muslim.

bad leb experiences is not equal to bad muslim experiences.

in conclusion, your argument about muslims being rude people is plain stupid.

sXcGuRl69aU

I'M BREAKING LOLZ
HSC
mahuligan said:
are you missing a few brain cells up there?

there is no relevence between that stupid coke example you gave that this :|
urr yes dere is..... dat person was sayin i cant base my opinion on da fact dat ive only met 100+ muslims..... well dats exactly wot im sayin.... how da hell many do i hav 2 meet before i can have a bloody opinion?

mahuligan

HSC
every muslim is different..every coke drink is the same

people have different tastes which is why they might either like or dislike coke

u cant hate every muslim as they are all DIFFERENT

understand dear? or do u want me to dumb it down more?

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
You can have an opinion, however your opinion seems to be guided by the fact that you have only met the people who go to McDonalds. Besides, you would have only seen them for a brief period of time, not enough to make a proper judgement of them.

You are doing what everyody does. Taking cognitive shortcuts because your brain is lazy. Don't worry, everybody's brains are lazy. That's a fact of life. You are stereotyping muslims or people of middle eastern appearance just because you have met a few who were grumpy for a period of about 3 mins of their lives. They are not all rude. You have just met a few who are...

Generator

HSC
N/A
BreaKing said:
yep
game's over folks :(
It's always cro_angel who seems to point out those using more than one account, isn't it?

tattoodguy

do you guys think that the dude should be arrested or charged for his comments?

and btw......why do we allow so many immmigratns and immigratns families into our country....when they think like this....as if this is a good thing for australia.

i dont know though.............he did have a point to an extent....if girls didnt dress like sluts...and torment guys etc..........and act so easy etc........there would be alot less rapes......

but im not saying its the girls fault. :)

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
tattoodguy said:
do you guys think that the dude should be arrested or charged for his comments?
no..... he's allowed to have an opinion, just like we are.
doesn't mean he's right, though. :)

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
tattoodguy said:
i dont know though.............he did have a point to an extent....if girls didnt dress like sluts...and torment guys etc..........and act so easy etc........there would be alot less rapes......

but im not saying its the girls fault. :)
History has shown otherwise.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)