• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Muslim People in Australia (1 Viewer)

googooloo

HSC
SashatheMan said:
i find that hard to believe that they would outmatch me mentally anyday. maybe you and your silly fables about god and rapists, but not me.

if we have better food and medicine if anything it would mean girls mature faster in this century then before. all obvious facts point to a 9 year old being of the same physical and mental state today as one 1400 or even 2000 years ago. so dont give me that bullshit about a 9 year old , being some phylosopher or great intelectual , becuase they didnt have any basic education.

How would you know such a thing? I do not know whyI try to explain things if you do not in the slightest wish to understand. You are the kufr the qur'an speaks of, no matter what I do you will never see, even if your heart was open you still would walk blind.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
googooloo said:
How would you know such a thing? I do not know whyI try to explain things if you do not in the slightest wish to understand. You are the kufr the qur'an speaks of, no matter what I do you will never see, even if your heart was open you still would walk blind.
your the bllody kufr your quran speaks of. no matter howmany times i tell yuo the quran is bullshit , yuor still praise it.

what if muhammad fucked a 5 year old, or fucked a new born , would you justify that with the excuse they were mature at the time and allah gave him an exception.'

i provide evidence why a 9 year old cant be mature and you are so blind to realise the truth of my words and go back to defending the quran. dont be a hypocrete if anyone is yuor the one who cant see

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
googooloo said:
Yes. But his bullshit is crap you won't acknowledge as false as it clearly is, the True Fruqan--teh false american qur'an.
that site is made by the US government to make you think that this version is the real one , and not the fake one, however its a fake fake version , double as fake as the one they advertised.

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
sasha, they might not have been as big as us, but they had strong minds. kids in that age group had memorised the quran. these days we are so reliant on technology that our kids get dumber. some know how to say f*ck you before the learn to say hello.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
sasha, they might not have been as big as us, but they had strong minds. kids in that age group had memorised the quran. these days we are so reliant on technology that our kids get dumber. some know how to say f*ck you before the learn to say hello.
What the hell are you going on about?
Kids aren't getting dumber, kids are getting smarter.
Shut up.

Generator

HSC
N/A
veterandoggy said:
says you.

ask your parents how they learnt, and compare it with how we learn. we are sitting on thrones in comparison.
Stop being such a fool. We aren't getting dumber, it's just that the ways in which people learn are always changing, and knowledge structures are forever shifting in response to the underlying framework that is formed by the education system.

Or to be quite blunt, we aren't moronic for not using a trig table in a maths class, and our parents aren't moronic for not sitting through the odd IT class/lesson back in their school days.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
veterandoggy said:
dude people learn more in a year in this century , then a person would learn in a lifetime centuries ago.

seriously how can u make such an idiotic claim, techology is a source of knowledge, people have a much greater intake on information then ever before.

dont defend the molester by more absurd claims. thats why i dont take u seriously, becuase yuo come up with anything just to make a defence. i dont even think u thought it through before u said it.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
veterandoggy said:
says you.

ask your parents how they learnt, and compare it with how we learn. we are sitting on thrones in comparison.
let me remind yuo , that u said muhammad didnt even learn to read. what an intellectual he was.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Oh i see, you're saying that the only reason we're smarter is due to technology/assistance? I say humans have for around 400,000 years had the same intelligence.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Not-That-Bright said:
Oh i see, you're saying that the only reason we're smarter is due to technology/assistance? I say humans have for around 400,000 years had the same intelligence.
hey lets not forget the earth is 6000 earth young. :rolleyes: *bullshit*

Generator

HSC
N/A
veterandoggy said:
im saying that our parents with their determination and our technology would have learnt alot more than us.
What makes you say that?

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
veterandoggy said:
im saying that our parents with their determination and our technology would have learnt alot more than us.
so yuor saying , that people are increasingly getting dumber. That means if u look back at the time of muhammad, people were intellectual giants, who knew everything. and if u look even further back to the time of jesus, that ment that humans were so smart that , their intelligence would challenge their own god

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
SashatheMan said:
so yuor saying , that people are increasingly getting dumber. That means if u look back at the time of muhammad, people were intellectual giants, who knew everything. and if u look even further back to the time of jesus, that ment that humans were so smart that , their intelligence would challenge their own god
no, we are getting more lazier as we have technology to do alot of our work. and it isnt a proportional thing.
Well 50 years ago they didnt know what AIDS was. So much for being smarter veterandoggy.
umm, 50 years ago people werent like raging rabbits and didnt have that disease among them.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
no, we are getting more lazier as we have technology to do alot of our work. and it isnt a proportional thing.
Actually as generator explained, all that happens is that people move into different fields of work. Perhaps we have fewer uses for spelling (unlike our parents) due to the advent of spellcheck and word editing, but we now have higher skills such as knowledge about how to create a database...

umm, 50 years ago people werent like raging rabbits and didnt have that disease among them.
lolz....

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
veterandoggy said:
make up veteran and realise that people are requires to achieve more and gain more knowledge to to success in this world. The benchmark is always rising.

people not having as much sex 50 years ago is a totaly differnt issue, its got nothing to do with intelligence. Contraceptives and EDUCATION amd the sociaties norm plays a big deal in why people have more sex these days, except some still choose not to use contraceptives.

if yuo still think that in the 7th century people were smarter then today, i assure yuo even yuor muslim friends will disagree with yuo on this. its just ridiculous to say that/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)