• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Muslim People in Australia (2 Viewers)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
veterandoggy said:
no, we are getting more lazier as we have technology to do alot of our work. and it isnt a proportional thing.
Consumerism ensures where technology takes jobs new ones are opened up.
umm, 50 years ago people werent like raging rabbits and didnt have that disease among them.
Just cause you can't get any. ;) Proper protection = no STD's = you're a moron.

X

xeuyrawp

SashatheMan said:
so yuor saying , that people are increasingly getting dumber. That means if u look back at the time of muhammad, people were intellectual giants, who knew everything. and if u look even further back to the time of jesus, that ment that humans were so smart that , their intelligence would challenge their own god
Whilst his point is intrinsically flawed, there are some valid (and scientifically proven) elements.

For example, it has been shown that a society that practices memory over recording has an intrinsic ability to remember things better -- like many organs, the brain's ability to work is increased by practice. Look at Bardic societies -- Homer's society was illiterate, yet he managed to stand up infront of a crowd and recite a whole book of his work. Writing is a form of technology.

Now, because we have technology to help us, I bet you'd find that theory translates into a lot of ares: Whilst we may still be as 'intellegent', we may not have the same ability to do things: math on the top of your head, remember your dates, ability to tell the time, etc.

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
PwarYuex said:
Whilst his point is intrinsically flawed, there are some valid (and scientifically proven) elements.

For example, it has been shown that a society that practices memory over recording has an intrinsic ability to remember things better -- like many organs, the brain's ability to work is increased by practice. Look at Bardic societies -- Homer's society was illiterate, yet he managed to stand up infront of a crowd and recite a whole book of his work. Writing is a form of technology.

Now, because we have technology to help us, I bet you'd find that theory translates into a lot of ares: Whilst we may still be as 'intellegent', we may not have the same ability to do things: math on the top of your head, remember your dates, ability to tell the time, etc.
thank you for some clarifications.
Just cause you can't get any. Proper protection = no STD's = you're a moron.
just in case you didnt get what i said. less people fucking around=STD's not needing to be known, since it is wasted research.

0o0o i got another one: people holding themselves back=protection companies going down with STD's. did you think of that? no you didnt obviously.

Last edited:

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
But if people are taught to use contraception properly, then it ceases to be a big problem. Bonus points to Islam for not prohibiting contraception though.

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
HSC
i shouldnt have edited my last post, but ill say it in a better form. if people are able to restrain themselves to only getting what their partners give them, STD's will follow smallpox: into lab test tubes, and nowhere else.

i heard a rumor that AIDS is being spread in Africa by people giving injections of it to unsuspecting patients. has anyone else heard this?

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
That's an absolutely ridiculous conspiracy theory. It's being spread because of a lack of access to condoms.

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
HSC
why would they use condoms? they have the fastest growing population (ie third world) i im not mistaken, and i doubt there is abundance of brothels and people desperate to do it the naughty way. i think the fathers of the children are known.

Generator

HSC
N/A
veterandoggy said:
why would they use condoms? they have the fastest growing population (ie third world) i im not mistaken, and i doubt there is abundance of brothels and people desperate to do it the naughty way. i think the fathers of the children are known.
(emphasis added)

What the bloody hell?

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
veterandoggy said:
you dont even know what yuor argueing against do you.

would use condoms to prevent STDs.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
your comparing one man, and saying that the whole society was able to recite a whole book when he was alive.
its like saying we all have the IQ of steven hawking

ok let me put it this way. which century did people receive more education in? 7th century or the 21st?
yuor an uneducated idiot if you still claim 7th century did.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
the point is not the aids, the point is that humans are smarter today and receive a much larger volume of information then ever before.

googooloo

HSC
SashatheMan said:
so yuor saying , that people are increasingly getting dumber. That means if u look back at the time of muhammad, people were intellectual giants, who knew everything. and if u look even further back to the time of jesus, that ment that humans were so smart that , their intelligence would challenge their own god
It wouldn't beucase they'd be smart enough to know that god existed, without any proof, but humans, being humans, always want physical proof. (i.e. Jesus' mircales, Qur'an--Muhammad's mircale)

googooloo

HSC
withoutaface said:
Consumerism ensures where technology takes jobs new ones are opened up.

Just cause you can't get any. ;) Proper protection = no STD's = you're a moron.
And condom's break...I would take it that veterndoggy is muslim, and appears to be a good muslim that unless he was married, he doesn't want any from anywhere but his wife.

Adimus

HSC
you disgust me and that interview disgusts me

how dare you, you have no right

freedom of speech my arse

googooloo

HSC
Would you let it out that you made it up? no.

But it is known that when incoculating the poor in africa they put in this new thing, AIds virus, and sent it around with the missionaries in the viles of fluid as they inoculated the peopel of africa. HWy they did it i cannot be sure, well they are american, damn htose scientists! I dont haevot really cuas they are already, BY THR HAND OF GOD!

And damage inc. if you want osmetign crazy here it is....
chicken feet eat ducks ona sunday afternoon with elphant pigs who work as waitresses in macdonalds.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)