• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Muslim People in Australia (1 Viewer)

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
withoutaface said:
I would have absolutely no problem with a woman (or even a guy) on the street finding me sexually attractive or even fantasising about me, and honestly what are the chances of some random guy coming up and groping you? I know noone who that has happened to, so I think you're being a tad unrealistic.
but you see, we take into account the possibilities as much as the certainties in these cases. im sure you would agree that it is better safe than sorry.
Not-That-Bright said:
It is ludacris because even a fully clothed muslim woman can become a thing of sexual desire.
i wont deny this, since beauty is present in the face too, but im sure many people will be too busy thinking that she's a terrorist, and if she has a pack of C4 under that dress, than to fantasise.

MoonlightSonata

Retired
HSC
N/A
veterandoggy said:
but you see, we take into account the possibilities as much as the certainties in these cases. im sure you would agree that it is better safe than sorry.
That's silly reasoning. It's like saying you should never go in the shower in case you slip and fall.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
googooloo said:
Are you so sure about that? You'd prefer to be taken advantage of then looked at slightly oddly. But you would have odd looks when no one understands your ways, especially if no one asks and only fears you as the media says, and their fear is perpetuated by their own inability to seek knowledge of the truth. Talking from experience. The occasional "weid" look is better than the constant "Deire pushed eyes", constantly fearing some gross old man is gonna come up and group you.
maybe gross old men grope women in muhammads time, but this is the 21st century , people are more civilised. Do yuo see a western girl fearing to be groupped?

theunfunnytruth.ytmnd.com
The Un-Funny Truth About Scientology

Last edited:

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
veterandoggy said:
have u heard of a phobia where a women became so scared that something might happen to her outside her home, she stopped going out of the house , and was a "victim" in it for like 15 years or some long time.

she was more safe then sorry, but it ruins yuor life, wastes time for more productive things, and thats whats happeneing to yuo to an extend, the unnecessarry worshiping and praying

googooloo

HSC
Damage Inc. said:
You're telling me that every woman who doesn't wear the hijab has been taken advantage of and is constantly fearing that they're going to be groped by "some gross old man". That's ludicrous, even to think of it. You've seriously got to revise the way you see the world.

And if I remember correctly, didn't Mohammed himself take advantage of a nine year old girl? Is he the "gross old man" you're talking about?
Muhammad didn't take advantage of no nine year old...where you watching safron and father bob speaking in tongues? with that creepy ex-terrorist? if so you are wrong, everything that guy said was wrong, now he was brainwashed.

googooloo

HSC
SashatheMan said:
maybe gross old men grope women in muhammads time, but this is the 21st century , people are more civilised. Do yuo see a western girl fearing to be groupped?

Why not? Do you know the mind of every living old man and every living western woman...But I odn't remember saying it was jsut ot western women, they aren't the only ones who wear clothing that reveals the body to an outrageous extent. I never said all women fear to be gropped either.

googooloo

HSC
SashatheMan said:
have u heard of a phobia where a women became so scared that something might happen to her outside her home, she stopped going out of the house , and was a "victim" in it for like 15 years or some long time.

she was more safe then sorry, but it ruins yuor life, wastes time for more productive things, and thats whats happeneing to yuo to an extend, the unnecessarry worshiping and praying
It isn't unnecessary, to you it may be since you don't believe, but it isn't. But we do not take it to that extent. With some things you should be more safe than sorry, but in others not so much.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
googooloo said:
Muhammad didn't take advantage of no nine year old...where you watching safron and father bob speaking in tongues? with that creepy ex-terrorist? if so you are wrong, everything that guy said was wrong, now he was brainwashed.
we already established that a nine year old cant make her own decisions on the situation, especially when her parents give her away like an object to muhammad without even asking her.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
googooloo said:
It isn't unnecessary, to you it may be since you don't believe, but it isn't. But we do not take it to that extent. With some things you should be more safe than sorry, but in others not so much.
yeh things that can harm us on the daily basis we should be more safe then sorry, but using an amaginary and made up belief and saying yuo better be safe then sorry is stupid. its like me covering my house with garlic , incase dracula might suck my blood. its ridiculous and fictional

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
googooloo said:
Why not? Do you know the mind of every living old man and every living western woman...But I odn't remember saying it was jsut ot western women, they aren't the only ones who wear clothing that reveals the body to an outrageous extent. I never said all women fear to be gropped either.
thinking about soemtihng, and doing it is compeltly differnt. i dont see men running up to women they dont know and grouping them.it appears only muslim women are scared to be groupped to an extent that they see covering up as necesarry, your implying that men in arab countries are sex thirsty perverts.

googooloo

HSC
SashatheMan said:
thinking about soemtihng, and doing it is compeltly differnt. i dont see men running up to women they dont know and grouping them.it appears only muslim women are scared to be groupped to an extent that they see covering up as necesarry, your implying that men in arab countries are sex thirsty perverts.
I never said all men are this way adn do it randomly liek you said. There are weirdos everywhere you go, all kinds of them. Even in arab countries. I do not deny such htings, but you are implying that I do, adn that I say all mulsims everywhere are right and good wholesome people. But I never can, because it is not true.

I gropping in dark allies, which can happen to anyone, but it is known men go for scarcely dressed women, who seemto be of easy grapping and low-self esteem, by walking with confidence, and covered you can eliminate more of these people. Which every woman should do I htink. I mean walk with confidence.

And the thing is you also eliminate the people who are more sleezy, and the people who are involved in drugs, drink, clubs and haraam deeds by covering up and wearing hijab. I eman I am a convert and I have. I used to wear minis adn low slung tops adn such, adn now I opposite of it and I find myself experiencing immeasurable freedom now.

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
HSC
SashatheMan said:
we already established that a nine year old cant make her own decisions on the situation, especially when her parents give her away like an object to muhammad without even asking her.
YOU established that. there were 14 year olds commanding victorious armies, and Ali slept in muhammad's bed as a decoy, risking getting killed, when muhammad was leaving makkah, and he was only 8.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
veterandoggy said:
YOU established that. there were 14 year olds commanding victorious armies, and Ali slept in muhammad's bed as a decoy, risking getting killed, when muhammad was leaving makkah, and he was only 8.
tell me why we dont allow a 9 year old to do their own thing in this age? its becuase they are not able to make mature decisions.
do you know to who a 9 year old listens to , theri gaurdian. muhammad was her guardian who told her to fuk him, and she had no choice but to do it. 9 year dont have enough maturity to examine the situation.

YOU WOULDNT FUCK A 9 YEAR OLD, SO WHY WOULD YOU FOLLOW A PROPHET WHO WOULD.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
googooloo said:
I never said all men are this way adn do it randomly liek you said. There are weirdos everywhere you go, all kinds of them. Even in arab countries. I do not deny such htings, but you are implying that I do, adn that I say all mulsims everywhere are right and good wholesome people. But I never can, because it is not true.

I gropping in dark allies, which can happen to anyone, but it is known men go for scarcely dressed women, who seemto be of easy grapping and low-self esteem, by walking with confidence, and covered you can eliminate more of these people. Which every woman should do I htink. I mean walk with confidence.

And the thing is you also eliminate the people who are more sleezy, and the people who are involved in drugs, drink, clubs and haraam deeds by covering up and wearing hijab. I eman I am a convert and I have. I used to wear minis adn low slung tops adn such, adn now I opposite of it and I find myself experiencing immeasurable freedom now.
so why hasnt allah though this through and instead of making women wear a piece of cloth around thier face, he addrressed the source of the problem and made all the men blind , so they cant see a woman and group them?

googooloo

HSC
SashatheMan said:
tell me why we dont allow a 9 year old to do their own thing in this age? its becuase they are not able to make mature decisions.
do you know to who a 9 year old listens to , theri gaurdian. muhammad was her guardian who told her to fuk him, and she had no choice but to do it. 9 year dont have enough maturity to examine the situation.

YOU WOULDNT FUCK A 9 YEAR OLD, SO WHY WOULD YOU FOLLOW A PROPHET WHO WOULD.
Where do you get this false stuff from man? Muhammad (PBUH) is not such a man. If so all muslim males would do it.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
What the fuck is with all this unnecessary verbal fellation after people's names?

googooloo

HSC
withoutaface said:
What the fuck is with all this unnecessary verbal fellation after people's names?
It is to honour allah(SWT) adn Muhammad(PBUH) and every time you do it god gives you reward for doing so. eg. pbuh (this is english translation) means peace be upon him from solluloh uwahi awa salam(this is fenetic).

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
HSC
theyre just translations ... but you already know that.... peace be upon him, etc.

sasha, let me tell you that although i wouldnt marry a nine year old now, i might have in those days if she was mature. we arent living the same lives as them, their foods were basic, their diseases were basic, their medication was basic. our food, on the other hand, or diets rather, are complex. our diseases and medication are also complex. we dont know if they reached an earlier state of maturity and puberty or not, but one thing's for sure: the young kids of those times would have outmatched you and me mentally any day.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
googooloo said:
Where do you get this false stuff from man? Muhammad (PBUH) is not such a man. If so all muslim males would do it.
yuor denying he fuked a 9 year old. all muslim men try to hide that fact, becuase if they followed him , they would be thrown in jail.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
veterandoggy said:
theyre just translations ... but you already know that.... peace be upon him, etc.

sasha, let me tell you that although i wouldnt marry a nine year old now, i might have in those days if she was mature. we arent living the same lives as them, their foods were basic, their diseases were basic, their medication was basic. our food, on the other hand, or diets rather, are complex. our diseases and medication are also complex. we dont know if they reached an earlier state of maturity and puberty or not, but one thing's for sure: the young kids of those times would have outmatched you and me mentally any day.
i find that hard to believe that they would outmatch me mentally anyday. maybe you and your silly fables about god and rapists, but not me.

if we have better food and medicine if anything it would mean girls mature faster in this century then before. all obvious facts point to a 9 year old being of the same physical and mental state today as one 1400 or even 2000 years ago. so dont give me that bullshit about a 9 year old , being some phylosopher or great intelectual , becuase they didnt have any basic education.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)