• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Muslim People in Australia (1 Viewer)

davin

HSC
N/A
thats not the point, though. see, what i don't get is why...even though i printed no cartoons, muslims are attacking ME for it

davin

HSC
N/A
gee, not-that-bright, isn't mutual respect asking for a bit much?

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
this is just a'lameeht il ekhirah
muslims in the media etc
ever since sep 11 its been islam islam islam islam islam
all up in our faces
suphanAllah

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
veterandoggy said:
and dont think for a second that it is going to stop. the final day seems too close.
if you lived in Babylon thousands of years ago, and were about to be attacked by a rival country, i am sure you would be saying omg omg the end of the world is coming. seriosly, so much worse times have occured through out the centuries , its ridiculous to keep saying the end is near.

davin

HSC
N/A
wondering if that guy even serves

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
SashatheMan said:
if you lived in Babylon thousands of years ago, and were about to be attacked by a rival country, i am sure you would be saying omg omg the end of the world is coming. seriosly, so much worse times have occured through out the centuries , its ridiculous to keep saying the end is near.
you know that i dont thin the end is near just because the world is against us. should i mention the talking thigh again? :p

HotShot

-_-
HSC
veterandoggy said:
you know that i dont thin the end is near just because the world is against us. should i mention the talking thigh again? :p
the end of the world is when america lets loose all of those nukes, or creates another world war.

dilroy

HSC
Muslims just need to be educated properly, a lot of them are very dumb and need some sense knocked into them. I live in Western Sydney, Auburn/Berala to be exact and I'm no fan of Mohammad, God and religion all together as it is the cause of the worlds insanity.
In this part of town the Muslims are a very rude and arrogant bunch, of course you would have the odd ones out who are normal and possibly some that would become doctors and so on, but the rest of the idiots would become low wage morons and then produce a lot of offspring to claim government benefits. There are a lot of Asians here I have to admit, but they are doing good for the economy and are an ambitious bunch.

However, it feels like the majority of Muslims are letting down the country, as if there is a leash attached to them like a two year old child that doesn't want to age.
They demand so much from the government and the community, yet they only care about themselves. Take for instance, I have two mates and one is an Asian Australian and another Anglo Australian, both are doing trade courses in TAFE but when they go job seeking they were all rejected by Middle-Eastern employers, however a Middle-Eastern apprentice would easily be able to find a job in any trade as they are all related somehow and they control most of the trade works in Sydney.
They say they are being treated like second class citizens by Australians, but they themselves treat women like second class citizens, even their own wives for that matter.
They have no manners and are rude to staff, they will call you racist in stores if you don't serve them properly... and they do the usual park in the middle of the road to talk to a mate when there is plenty of parking on the side thing.
They say they can't accept the Australian way of life, they are against valentines day, they destroy the items outside your house that you want to donate to a Christmas charity, they will egg your house around here if you place Christmas lightings sometimes... and now this cartoon stuff? They always relate to violence... it's in their blood. Did I mention they have no respect for any other religion besdies themselves?
I could go on for ages...

It's not only happening here in Australia... check the Paris riots, southern Thailand conflict, USA, Spain, England, Indonesia...
People say it's disgraceful what the Anglos have done in Cronulla, I myself am not a supporter of it, but there are people in Europe and Asia that apparently say we are brave for standing up against them. I was suprised to hear that from the opinions of many overseas people.

Of course there would be people from Perth, Adelaide and Brisbane who believe I'm being totally unfair. Just like how I think South Africans are cool, but how people in Perth find them arrogant.
You got to know them before you judge them, those Muslims that manage to branch away from the west turn out good, but the ones that enclose themselves and trap themselves within will most likely end up a lost soul.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
dilroy said:
Muslims just need to be educated properly, a lot of them are very dumb and need some sense knocked into them. I live in Western Sydney, Auburn/Berala to be exact and I'm no fan of Mohammad, God and religion all together as it is the cause of the worlds insanity.
In this part of town the Muslims are a very rude and arrogant bunch, of course you would have the odd ones out who are normal and possibly some that would become doctors and so on, but the rest of the idiots would become low wage morons and then produce a lot of offspring to claim government benefits. There are a lot of Asians here I have to admit, but they are doing good for the economy and are an ambitious bunch.

However, it feels like the majority of Muslims are letting down the country, as if there is a leash attached to them like a two year old child that doesn't want to age.
They demand so much from the government and the community, yet they only care about themselves. Take for instance, I have two mates and one is an Asian Australian and another Anglo Australian, both are doing trade courses in TAFE but when they go job seeking they were all rejected by Middle-Eastern employers, however a Middle-Eastern apprentice would easily be able to find a job in any trade as they are all related somehow and they control most of the trade works in Sydney.
They say they are being treated like second class citizens by Australians, but they themselves treat women like second class citizens, even their own wives for that matter.
They have no manners and are rude to staff, they will call you racist in stores if you don't serve them properly... and they do the usual park in the middle of the road to talk to a mate when there is plenty of parking on the side thing.
They say they can't accept the Australian way of life, they are against valentines day, they destroy the items outside your house that you want to donate to a Christmas charity, they will egg your house around here if you place Christmas lightings sometimes... and now this cartoon stuff? They always relate to violence... it's in their blood. Did I mention they have no respect for any other religion besdies themselves?
I could go on for ages...

It's not only happening here in Australia... check the Paris riots, southern Thailand conflict, USA, Spain, England, Indonesia...
People say it's disgraceful what the Anglos have done in Cronulla, I myself am not a supporter of it, but there are people in Europe and Asia that apparently say we are brave for standing up against them. I was suprised to hear that from the opinions of many overseas people.

Of course there would be people from Perth, Adelaide and Brisbane who believe I'm being totally unfair. Just like how I think South Africans are cool, but how people in Perth find them arrogant.
You got to know them before you judge them, those Muslims that manage to branch away from the west turn out good, but the ones that enclose themselves and trap themselves within will most likely end up a lost soul.
the muslims that live in those areas, i think some of em are refugees, others are fresh from overseas and so i think their 'smartness' needs to settle in. I mean i wa s playing cricket there, and there was a leb boy (10 yrs old maybe), asking talking to me about cricket. I asked him what school he goes to, and didnt even know the name of t he school? he could barely put a sentence together. So i think the education system in these areas is doin jackshit to improve these ppl.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)