Muslim People in Australia (1 Viewer)

davin

HSC
N/A
at least other people have entertaining conspiracies as to why they focus blind hate onto a particular group to make them seem like they have some credibility. not only are your views not intelligent, they're not even pseudointelligent

HotShot

-_-
HSC
davin said:
at least other people have entertaining conspiracies as to why they focus blind hate onto a particular group to make them seem like they have some credibility. not only are your views not intelligent, they're not even pseudointelligent
yeh, i dont have any cool conspiracy's. i just have met and talked to jews, who give an impression of arrogancy, idiocy and the holocaust.
and as a result being a typical 'westerner' i must judge their entire religion and thus hate every single jew, just because of few stupid jews that i have met.

Last edited:

Zayd

HSC
HotShot said:
yeh, i dont have any cool conspiracy's. i just have met and talked to jews, who give an impression of arrogancy, idiocy and the holocaust.
and as a result being a typical 'westerner' i must judge their entire religion and thus hate every single jew, just because of few jews stupid jews that i have met.
nice

davin

HSC
N/A
HotShot said:
and as a result being a typical 'westerner' i must judge their entire religion and thus hate every single jew, just because of few stupid jews that i have met.
if they are idiots, then how is it they manage to end up running the world?

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
HotShot said:
jews , everything is their fault- saying that would be wrong:

Everything was , Britain's , America (run by jews) and Jews fault

there done.

show me exactly how the jews are running thw world.

davin

HSC
N/A
clearly if you don't know, they've bought you out

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
my best friend is jewish
and im muslim
and when i first met her when i was 7 i said what religon are you?
she said im jewish and i was like crying ..soo funny i said we cant be friends
and i told my mum and she was like wtf ofcourse you can....
children lol

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Soha don't you get quite upset thinking of the way you were indoctrinated to think (magically somehow :p) that you can't be friends with a jew? I'm glad your mum was smart enough to clear that up for you but where do you think that idea came from?

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
soha said:
my best friend is jewish
and im muslim
and when i first met her when i was 7 i said what religon are you?
she said im jewish and i was like crying ..soo funny i said we cant be friends
and i told my mum and she was like wtf ofcourse you can....
children lol
thats really scary, just shows how brainwashed u can be. some people still thingk this way , who didnt have a mum like yuors to tell them to be rational

Simpson Freak

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Soha don't you get quite upset thinking of the way you were indoctrinated to think (magically somehow :p) that you can't be friends with a jew? I'm glad your mum was smart enough to clear that up for you but where do you think that idea came from?
Well Master Yoda said "Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is", i dont think it relates much to the topic...but...meh!

Anyway, why would you try and twist this to make it look like her faith filled her with such notions. This childhood occurence clearly shows human nature at its base levels. She obviously heard about some crap where israel would invade and kill people in other middle eastern countries and therefore she would think all jews are like that. You cant expect more from a child, and its nothing about being indoctrinated.

I had a similar thing where a country that invaded mine, and killed many and the rest were refugees, i secretly watched a tape my parents had of the aftermath of how the locals were butchered (thats men women and children), and a few years later when i met some kids from that country in the park, i thought they would try and do the same to me. ofcourse my mom told me the same thing soha's did. anyway just like her i wasn't indoctrinated to think this i just naturally assumed with my child mind. it had nothing to do with religion in my case, it was just basic human nature.

lol...i guess you can compare these africans that would kill christians over some danish newspaper to just BIG Kids, that have no mothers to tell them any better. Anyway, killing anyone, especially christians is so blatantly against islam, its just stupid to think that they are justifying their actions thru religion. but then again, if they didnt have that they would find other ways to justify it.
lol..."Anakin killing christians is evil"
"From my point of view not killing them is evil"
"well then you are lost"

btw my dad worked with many jews from my country in business, and he believes that they would do anything to make some bucks no matter how much they screw you over.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Anyway, why would you try and twist this to make it look like her faith filled her with such notions. This childhood occurence clearly shows human nature at its base levels. She obviously heard about some crap where israel would invade and kill people in other middle eastern countries and therefore she would think all jews are like that. You cant expect more from a child, and its nothing about being indoctrinated.
Yes she heard bullshit - all of it spawning from her faith.

anyway just like her i wasn't indoctrinated to think this i just naturally assumed with my child mind. it had nothing to do with religion in my case, it was just basic human nature.
I think you'll find that you were exposed to specific things (i.e. you secretly watching that tape) that creates these notions in your child like head. It's much like racists children that probably go to school disliking the black children.

btw my dad worked with many jews from my country in business, and he believes that they would do anything to make some bucks no matter how much they screw you over.
You're dad's telling you bullshit again, just as I'm sure he filled your mind with bullshit while you were a kid.

tempco

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Yes she heard bullshit - all of it spawning from her faith.
Nope. The primary source would be her Arab upbringing, not religion.

Not-That-Bright said:
I think you'll find that you were exposed to specific things (i.e. you secretly watching that tape) that creates these notions in your child like head. It's much like racists children that probably go to school disliking the black children.
Exactly. And they have no roots in religion - only circumstances. And it's more likely to be fear, rather than hate or a tendency to dislike.

Simpson Freak

HSC
"Yes she heard bullshit - all of it spawning from her faith."
Wrong moron, its spawning from the fact that she was different. Thats how almost all problems in humanity start, and thats by viewing those that are differently negatively. I told you of a similar thing that occured because of my race not faith.

if it wasnt faith or race, it would have been something else. like when i was young i would watch police movies, and even police academy, the criminals often had tatoos or were part of gangs.
one day while walking down a street with my mom, i pointed at person with a tattoo and said that "he's from a mafia" i think i could have been 5 or possibly 4.

you see, its all to do with difference, soha didnt think she could be friends because she was jewish, i thought similar things because of race and even more humorously, because of a tatoo couple with a police movie.

Not that bright, you are clearly just trying to twist the situation to make it seem that her faith encouraged such dislike of someone during the CHILDHOOD days of soha, which is utter BS.

"I think you'll find that you were exposed to specific things (i.e. you secretly watching that tape) that creates these notions in your child like head. It's much like racists children that probably go to school disliking the black children."

Again, its not outrageous for a child to see evidence of evil done by a certain group of people, and then for that child to think that the entire group is like that. its completely understandable, and it falls on the parents to just correct them, its not that hard you know.

children who may go to school disliking black children would probably have a reason, lets say they see a movie where all criminals are black, and if the parents dont tell that child that its not like that in real life, what more can you ask of that child.
YOU ARE TRYING TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE SOHA WAS TAUGHT TO HATE JEWS BY HER FATHER AND FRIENDS BEFORE SHE TALKED TO HER MOTHER.

anyway you can easily see how all this can relate to extremism, peopl who arent taught to be tolerant and then to have some "religious leader" tell them to kill innocents because its right, well then you have terrorists.

i am disgusted that just because of these cartoons there are some that are hurting christians....it makes no sense either.

"You're dad's telling you bullshit again, just as I'm sure he filled your mind with bullshit while you were a kid."

No dumbass, exactly what part of my dad telling me that every jew he has met is deceitful and is brought up to be deceitful and just want money, bullshit, i dont believe every single jew is like that, but i have no reason to doubt that every single jew my dad met isn't like that, i severly doubt he has me the entire jew population for me to think that every jew is like that.

well actually he never told me that when i was a kid, it was just recently, he wanted me to go live with a few of his jewish friends because its closer to uni. i asked him about them, and he says they are all hard working people but he wouldnt like to do business with them, i asked him why....and blah blah blah.

now i dont think every jew is like that, but apparently after reading a few posts, i am not the only one that thinks there is something "sus" about some.

Ultimately you would find that it is the more ignorant in religion that are extremists and racist. I only understood how i can be friends with jews or christians by learnng more about my own religion instead of still being a stupid little kid who has a label on his head and hates all that dont have this label.

its all too easy to attack people and make them scapegoats and then later justify it through religion. so why is it so impossible to believe that some people are doing this, that its not their religion but its their rationalization that causes this.

Simpson Freak

HSC
tempco said:

Exactly. And they have no roots in religion - only circumstances. And it's more likely to be fear, rather than hate or a tendency to dislike.
OMG you just proved that not that bright is just a deceitful BS artist in 2 lines while i tried to do it in a huge page.

i bow down to you oh Dark Lord Of The Sith.

well i thought it was incumbent that i had to make a long post since not that bright will try to twist what i say, so if i give more examples and anecdotes, he will more likely just quote what i say and call it BS, which only hurst his credibility.

anyway atleast people can see the truth.

btw, Not that bright, didnt u say before that you are half jewish, you are not doing too much good to your people by posting such twisted and manipulative crap on forums. we already have people on this thread who expressed that they dont like jews because of their experiences with them please dont add to that. i myself havent actually met much so i really dont see them any different from christians.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
tempco said:
Ok it might be her arab upbringing that leads her to dislike jews then - I would argue that it also has to do with her faith but being 'muslim' permeates being 'arab' so much so that I wouldn't know where to begin to separate the two.

Wrong moron, its spawning from the fact that she was different.
No - not from the fact that she was different, from the fact that other people were different and she couldn't hang out with them because that's what she had learnt through her faith-filled upbringing.

Not that bright, you are clearly just trying to twist the situation to make it seem that her faith encouraged such dislike of someone during the CHILDHOOD days of soha, which is utter BS.
If she was brought up from birth with the knowledge that there are different people out there and that it's ok to hang out with them, would this have happened? NO.

Again, its not outrageous for a child to see evidence of evil done by a certain group of people, and then for that child to think that the entire group is like that. its completely understandable, and it falls on the parents to just correct them, its not that hard you know.
The parents (i've been led to believe) are very influencial at this age... if her parents had been teaching all along that jews aren't evil people, just perhaps that some have done wrong things in the past then she wouldn't have such shit ideas when she's a kid.

No dumbass, exactly what part of my dad telling me that every jew he has met is deceitful and is brought up to be deceitful and just want money, bullshit, i dont believe every single jew is like that, but i have no reason to doubt that every single jew my dad met isn't like that, i severly doubt he has me the entire jew population for me to think that every jew is like that.
If your dad has met several jews and he claims that all of them have been deceitful and just want money (as a jewish characteristic and not as a human characteristic) then I would definately say that he has been feeding you (and probably himself) bullshit.

now i dont think every jew is like that, but apparently after reading a few posts, i am not the only one that thinks there is something "sus" about some.
oh yes there's definately something going on since everyone thinks there is :rolleyes:

btw, Not that bright, didnt u say before that you are half jewish, you are not doing too much good to your people by posting such twisted and manipulative crap on forums. we already have people on this thread who expressed that they dont like jews because of their experiences with them please dont add to that. i myself havent actually met much so i really dont see them any different from christians.
Yeh I'm a jew.

tempco

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Ok it might be her arab upbringing that leads her to dislike jews then
Oh trust me, it is.

Not-That-Bright said:
I would argue that it also has to do with her faith but being 'muslim' permeates being 'arab' so much so that I wouldn't know where to begin to separate the two.
And that's the problem. Everything an Arab does is automatically labelled as something a Muslim would do. It's convenient to think that way... and besides, prejudice is part and parcel of being human.

Pilgrim

HSC
fuck those clown wearing towel heads.

haha muslims are fine people jsut gotta stop bitchign about our differences.

the extremist bitches are usually retarded. the aussie muslims or muslims living in our country are mostly fine. just blow up the middle east and ur problem will be solved

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)