Muslims not welcome to buy Hanson's home (1 Viewer)

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
seriously...this guy deserves to be in australia more than me? this is what you want representing this country? a person who says shit like this?

or a person who believes in limited immigration of all sorts...notice i never actually said which immigration...i do also mean "white people"
who said i was representing this country?

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
And i figured if kissing the flag made me 'true blue' having sex with it would make me super duper uber mega 'true blue'

lolitsme

HSC
you have to agree with her to some extent. I agree with her that foreign investors shouldnt be allowed to buy houses in the australia. Why? Because they are one of the main reasons for increases in housing prices. Its fucking ridiculous.
However i do not agree that she shouldnt sell it to muslims. From there on shes been a fucking retarded attention seeking bogan.

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
lol if you love the Aussie flag so much then get your whole body tattoed in little Australian flags. If you can't do that then you're not 'true blue' aussie are ya m8? Be fair dinkum m8, if you can't be a dinky di aussie then get the fuck out of my country m8!
wow...you know mocking people who are like that...isnt that like me mocking indians who are taxi drivers? isnt that the same thing? stereotyping...but i guess u can get away with it...cool

ibbi00

HSC
Are you people aware of how repetitive these threads have become. You have approximately a gazillion threads solely dedicated to Muslim bashing. Like seriously, get a fucking life you sad twits.

HSC
wow...you know mocking people who are like that...isnt that like me mocking indians who are taxi drivers? isnt that the same thing? stereotyping...but i guess u can get away with it...cool
vhat? vhat?
do not insult my profession, bastard vhite boy!

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
vhy vould I twist my own hand??? ha??
I don't understand deez vhite people...twisting my own hand...vhy in the vorld...?
ur cool...maybe u and "ben...whatever" can hook up have sum lesbian sex...get some good money on the internet...and also be constributing to australian society cuz all the bogans (white people) like it...

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
yeah lesbian sex ey? Don't know how you white boys do it, but i have a penis, most people on BOS know i am fucking guy. I just haven't changed my details since signing up to bos.

Like i said get your self tattooed or GTFO out of my country.
oh...im sorry i can see into ur room thru ur computer...jackarse...*shakes head*...that explains ur immaturity...guys take longer to mature...and now i know why ur upset....because no white woman would be seen dead with an indian guy...

Last edited:

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
no white woman would be seen dead with an indian guy...
probably because all the ones that are seen with indian guys are ALIVE!

OH SNAP!...was the noise the condom your father was wearing made as he fucked your mum 9 months before your birth.

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
probably because all the ones that are seen with indian guys are ALIVE!

OH SNAP!...was the noise the condom your father was wearing made as he fucked your mum 9 months before your birth.
wow that actually wasnt that bad of a joke...even thought it was slightly immature...

ive realised...that a lot of shit people say on these forums they wouldnt say in real life...but thats all cool...the internets for gangster wannabes...

and no i think theyd be dead because of the awful smell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)