Neighbours (1 Viewer)

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
glycerine said:
You people are all such pedophiles. She looks about 13!
but shes not:p
skye is hot..im not sure
anybody watched yesterdays show?im soo startin to hate sindi...

Amryllis

HSC
Today's episode was so funny! Love the gym scene...

Sky: Boyd, the women look like chicken legs with clothes painted on, and that guy over there is walking around without a neck!

Boyd: That guy over there, is the finalist of Mr Australia Competition.

Sky: Awww... Did they give him a pretty tiara?

HAHAHAHAHAHA~!!!! :D:D

And Toadie's "The Lawman" wrestling costume was hilarious! :D

The Sindi + Stuart, and Carmella + Connor scenes were soooo sweet *AWWWWWWW...* :)

Amryllis

HSC
glycerine said:
want to summarise the last 3 days for me?
:cool: Have I become the Neighbours-episode-summarising-queen or something now?

Summer got teased by a bunch of boys at school about Steph being a murderer. She got really mad and punched the instigator in the face and yelled "she's not my real mum!" which she later regrets. She gets grounded by Max.

Steph says that Max has an anger control problem, which influences the kids - making them think that violence is the answer and fly off the handle when provoked. After some consideration, Max has a talk with the kids about trying to become better people by controlling anger.

Sky reckons that Boyd has become brainwashed from working at the gym - he's now extremely pedantic about what he eats and it's creeping her out.

Carmella's employees for her mother's magazine quit because she's such a bully. Sindi turns up at the House of Trousers to submit an article and gets insulted by a hurt Carmella (thinking that Sindi was quitting too). Carmella makes peace with her. Then Carmella and Sindi, with Izzy's help manage to finish that issue for the printers in time for publishing. Izzy gets emotional because she's never had real girlfriends to share feelings with.

Stuart is determined to get to work and live independently, which makes Sindi extremely proud.

Connor gets another challenge from Carmella's mum, Lucia. This time he has to deliver a suitcase, supposedly containing secrets that could harm Carmella, to Lucia's accountant without opening it. The suitcase gets mixed up with Stuart's (Sindi gave him lunch and a special tape expressing how much she loves him) and it gets opened (Connor runs in to stop Stuart from opening it but it was opened already). Lucia finds out says that Connor passes the test because if he truly loves Carmella he would find out what the secrets are. Carmella gets worried about Connor's secrecy lately (because of Lucia's challenges - Carmella's not supposed to find out).

David gets elected into local council after Paul rigged it (he's got connections).

Serena and Stingray got together. Dylan drove them in the morning (supposedly heading for school), without David and Lil's approval. They skipped school to muck around in a lake. Serena comes home for a family photo shoot (for David's election thing) with her uniform drenched and half unbuttoned.

Dylan lies to Susan about skipping school - he told her that they ran over a dog and went to find the owner. Stingray couldn't stand the lies so he told Susan what really happened (she's disappointed of course). Dylan thumps him for it, then apologises about his short temper.

modelzsuck

Kylie
HSC
Amryllis said:
:cool: Have I become the Neighbours-episode-summarising-queen or something now?

Summer got teased by a bunch of boys at school about Steph being a murderer. She got really mad and punched the instigator in the face and yelled "she's not my real mum!" which she later regrets. She gets grounded by Max.

Steph says that Max has an anger control problem, which influences the kids - making them think that violence is the answer and fly off the handle when provoked. After some consideration, Max has a talk with the kids about trying to become better people by controlling anger.

Sky reckons that Boyd has become brainwashed from working at the gym - he's now extremely pedantic about what he eats and it's creeping her out.

Carmella's employees for her mother's magazine quit because she's such a bully. Sindi turns up at the House of Trousers to submit an article and gets insulted by a hurt Carmella (thinking that Sindi was quitting too). Carmella makes peace with her. Then Carmella and Sindi, with Izzy's help manage to finish that issue for the printers in time for publishing. Izzy gets emotional because she's never had real girlfriends to share feelings with.

Stuart is determined to get to work and live independently, which makes Sindi extremely proud.

Connor gets another challenge from Carmella's mum, Lucia. This time he has to deliver a suitcase, supposedly containing secrets that could harm Carmella, to Lucia's accountant without opening it. The suitcase gets mixed up with Stuart's (Sindi gave him lunch and a special tape expressing how much she loves him) and it gets opened (Connor runs in to stop Stuart from opening it but it was opened already). Lucia finds out says that Connor passes the test because if he truly loves Carmella he would find out what the secrets are. Carmella gets worried about Connor's secrecy lately (because of Lucia's challenges - Carmella's not supposed to find out).

David gets elected into local council after Paul rigged it (he's got connections).

Serena and Stingray got together. Dylan drove them in the morning (supposedly heading for school), without David and Lil's approval. They skipped school to muck around in a lake. Serena comes home for a family photo shoot (for David's election thing) with her uniform drenched and half unbuttoned.

Dylan lies to Susan about skipping school - he told her that they ran over a dog and went to find the owner. Stingray couldn't stand the lies so he told Susan what really happened (she's disappointed of course). Dylan thumps him for it, then apologises about his short temper.
Wow, its so funny that you can memorise lines from it, I am a massive fan too, I am so shattered that Stuart is blind, I kinda saw it comming though. Its a bit predictable but I still love it!!!

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
modelzsuck said:
Wow, its so funny that you can memorise lines from it, I am a massive fan too, I am so shattered that Stuart is blind, I kinda saw it comming though. Its a bit predictable but I still love it!!!
im pretty sure he gets it back..or i could be completly rong

Amryllis

HSC
Yeah I was really disappointed that Stuart is still blind too... Hopefully it's not permanent. It was pretty heart breaking when he was being hard on himself and was hard on Sindi for trying to make him feel better before. But now things are all good. :) Toadie's made peace with them.

Man... Toadie being a wrestler... That's new... "LAWMAN" :p

persephone

HSC
i'm waiting for paul's true intentions to come out. oh and for everyone to know that izzy is evil.

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
As much as Izzy is the character everyone loves to hate, the current show wouldn't be half of what it is without her (and her yummy fan service! ( . )( . ) :D)

Amryllis

HSC
modelzsuck said:
I missed it tonight, what happened Amryllis?
The previous episode (last Friday), Izzy was caught in an embarrassing moment with Paul in the steam room at the gym after her towel fell off and she flashed her entire backside at him.

In yesterday's episode Boyd walks in on them staring at each other, half naked and in that heated moment where they looked like they were about to kiss. Boyd later gives Izzy a "friendly" warning about the sort of guys that she tends to get involved with (apart from Karl) and not to betray Karl. Carmella says the same.

After the meeting with the interior designer Paul tempts Izzy with a secret affair... They're pretty hot for each other right now... I reckon Izzy's gonna give in.

persephone said:
i'm waiting for paul's true intentions to come out. oh and for everyone to know that izzy is evil.
Everyone already knows that Izzy is evil :p Except her family and Karl, of course. Yeah, I'm also waiting for Paul's true colours to show too. I think it's being revealed bit by bit. This whole new development with Izzy is interesting given his obvious tender feelings towards Lil. I guess he's looking for a root, no strings attached. Whatever happened to the "strictly business deal" hey?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)