thats a bad picture...shes really hot

lol thats what came up from my link

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
I completely forgot that Anne & Lance had another half-brother and half-sister, Ben & Caitlin Atkins... but reading about them made me remember when Caitlin kissed Billy by the pool! That was hot... they were both dripping wet and i was like... that's what my first kiss will be like!

Amryllis

HSC
Haha~ Anne had a crush on her half-brother Ben for a while until she found out that they were related! Caitlin was such a manipulative and spoilt bitch.

Wow... I had no idea Alan Dale (Caleb on The OC) used to be on Neighbours... I knew he's Australian (coz Channel 10 loves to rub that in every time an Aussie actor/actress makes it on American shows).

Btw, Philip Martin had 2 daughters - Hannah and Debbie (the older one - she was a bitch).

Collin

HSC
N/A
Beckiki_S said:
I completely forgot that Anne & Lance had another half-brother and half-sister, Ben & Caitlin Atkins... but reading about them made me remember when Caitlin kissed Billy by the pool! That was hot... they were both dripping wet and i was like... that's what my first kiss will be like!
Caitlin was hot, her departure was one reason I stopped watching neighbours that many years ago.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Stingray's brother is hot. That's all I have to say :D

Btw is he supposed to be older or younger than stingray ?

Amryllis

HSC
Stinger's brother Dylan has violent tendencies and is a big fat liar :mad:

I hate how Boyd isn't going back to school. He doesn't want to be left behind when his friends all get into uni, yet he doesn't repeat year 12 so that he CAN go to uni. He's isolating himself from his friends now. :(

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
lol is it "Stinger" ?? I always thought it was stingray =/ (you know, toadfish..)
is stinger going out with that curly-haired chick ?

Collin

HSC
N/A
Amryllis said:
Nah... I don't buy the newspaper... Sounds interesting though. I thought that the whole of Ramsey Street was a set for Neighbours, so I didn't think that there are actually people living there! How does it work? I'd hate to live in a street that has a whole heap of people going in and out on a regular basis.
Apparently all the 'set' houses are owned by actual normal residents. Only difference is before they buy the house, they must sign a contract with Grundy giving them filming rights etc. Also whenever they want to alter the house or furnishings, they have to tell Grundy. For example, the people who owns Susan's house bought a new letterbox so Grundy had to implement that into the storyline. Look out for an episode soon (or maybe already past) which has her going shopping for a new letterbox. :D

Also the dude who lives in Harold's house always gets people knocking up, asking "Where's Harold?" LMAO

Amryllis

HSC
Annegelic said:
lol is it "Stinger" ?? I always thought it was stingray =/ (you know, toadfish..)
is stinger going out with that curly-haired chick ?
Yeah, it's Stingray but sometimes Sky and Boyd call him "Stinger". He's got back with Serena now (yeah, curly hair).

JKDDragon said:
Apparently all the 'set' houses are owned by actual normal residents. Only difference is before they buy the house, they must sign a contract with Grundy giving them filming rights etc. Also whenever they want to alter the house or furnishings, they have to tell Grundy. For example, the people who owns Susan's house bought a new letterbox so Grundy had to implement that into the storyline. Look out for an episode soon (or maybe already past) which has her going shopping for a new letterbox. :D

Also the dude who lives in Harold's house always gets people knocking up, asking "Where's Harold?" LMAO
Haha! So I suppose the people who own Susan's house finally got the place renovated! It looks great now! I wonder what they did to the Kennedy family portrait (I think it's an oil painting). It was permanently there before but I haven't seen it lately.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)