• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

New age girls suck.... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
equiski said:
Some girls are sexually empowered and look for casual sex just for fun just like some guys do. Seek them out, young son.
are you talking about the $50/hour girls?

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
Dump your girlfriend, go to Kingscross and find a lovely hooker called Candy, get laid for the first time, and then come back on here and tell us how crap it was.

You're seriously fretting about such a minor thing- i just dont get it! the first time you have sex is pretty crappy anyway (especially between two virgins). You're getting hot and bothered over nothing.

Just let her give you head- it feels the same I'm sure...

or, find a nice ,warm apple pie! That wont complain when you say "Fuck me bitch". :D

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
Look idiot no wonder u aint getting any. Its because ure a dickhead stop acting like she has to have sex with you just cause u want it. They have their own thoughts etc. and if shes not in the mood then dont force her. The whole world doesnt revolve around u u know.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
HSC_sUcKsSsS said:
Look idiot no wonder u aint getting any. Its because ure a dickhead stop acting like she has to have sex with you just cause u want it. They have their own thoughts etc. and if shes not in the mood then dont force her. The whole world doesnt revolve around u u know.
good stuff! :rolleyes:

L

LaraB

jumb said:
No, you can use these new set of rules to get girls into bed. Or just be so damn sexy that you make the girl stop thinking logical.
if all ur worried about is how a girls personality effects ur chances of screwin her you, need to grow up and get over yourself

MuffinMan

HSC
seriouslt i feel sorry for his supposed gf. Who on earth would talk behind their g/f or b/f back like that?

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
i don't think he has a gf :rolleyes: he might be making her up... lol

HSC
i guess the majority of females arent as 'raw' as males are. so when she says she's in the relationship for fun, maybe she actually means, shes doesn't want a full committed omg im going to marry you and die in your arms kind of relationship. maybe she just needs someone there for her, someone to have fun with, someone to talk to, stuff like that.

so just cos she says she's innit for fun doesnt really mean she's innit for sex. maybe her idea of fun isn't your idea of fun.

males need to learn to communicate sometimes.

i dont know, just my opinion, sorry if it offended anyone, im not here to attack or be attacked.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
LaraB said:
if all ur worried about is how a girls personality effects ur chances of screwin her you, need to grow up and get over yourself
Pfft, I believe that embracing my sexuality IS growing up.

L

LaraB

jumb said:
Pfft, I believe that embracing my sexuality IS growing up.
being proud of the fact that you're having sex or whatever isnt growing up - if anything, it shows how immature you are that you see it as some thing or prestige or whatever... having sex doesnt mean ur "grown up"..any moron can

there's an enormous difference between "embracing your sexuality" and objectifying and manipulating a girl....

"embracing your sexuality" is just yet another stupid catch phrase that people use to justify their behaviour....

Last edited by a moderator:

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
LaraB said:
being proud of the fact that you're having sex or whatever isnt growing up - if anything, it shows how immature you are that you see it as some thing or prestige or whatever... having sex doesnt mean ur "grown up"..any moron can

there's an enormous difference between "embracing your sexuality" and objectifying and manipulating a girl....

"embracing your sexuality" is just yet another stupid catch phrase that people use to justify their behaviour....
are you anti-sex?

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
jumb said:
AKA the ladder theory.
I feel like killing you for simply mentioning that dung-ridden piece of pseudo-psychology.

L

LaraB

mmm_sofay said:
are you anti-sex?
ugh no and that's pretty damn ignorant of you to even ask..

im not anti sex - i'm anti guys or girls for that matter too who take it that they possess some kind of right to sleep with whoever they want regardless of what the other person wants and then manipulate or force the other person into doing it coz they're too horny to keep it in their pants or cant find someone who'll willingly do it

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
well if one person is single and horny and the other perosn is single horny and they find each other arousing, why not do it?
its not illegal.
unless if they are below the legal age for consentual sex, but lets not go there.
but you have to satisfy your needs one way or another and if sex is how you feel satisfied, im not against anyone having sex or doing anything sexual.
its even better when im involved.

grag balbrady

on my 7th tour of duty
HSC
N/A
is it ever possible to be aroused by someone over the legal age though?

L

LaraB

mmm_sofay said:
well if one person is single and horny and the other perosn is single horny and they find each other arousing, why not do it?
its not illegal.
unless if they are below the legal age for consentual sex, but lets not go there.
but you have to satisfy your needs one way or another and if sex is how you feel satisfied, im not against anyone having sex or doing anything sexual.
i said that i am anti people who co-erce/force another person to have sex - which incase any of you horny weirdos who think you have a right to screw anyone regardless of their wishes have forgotten, and i mean mostly guys by this, is illegal!!! - when they don't want to just because they think they have some stupid right to screw whoever they want..

its pretty obvious to any moron that this obviously is different to 2 indivduals capable of consenting legally which you would've noticed if you actually read what i said rather than just making assumptions as to what i meant...

MuffinMan

HSC
mmm_sofay said:
its not illegal.
Dunno STD's maybe? Just kidding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)