• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

New age girls suck.... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackbunny

HSC
ARABIANKNIGHT said:
What ever happened to the old-fashioned way of doing things...
When a guy says fuck the girl should ask how hard, not sit there and devise a packet of bullshit reasons why she shouldn't... New age girls are soft little bitches who piss me off.

go and fuck a hooker if your are not happy :p

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
whiterabbit said:
New age girls are too manly.
New age guys are too girly.

Pretty soon we'll lose this concept of 'gender'...
Not all, I'm not manly:)

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
spin spin sugar said:
i think new age girls are great, its the new age guys that suck
nah , yuor just a picky bitch. Its the women who are the problem these days, they never seem to shut up about womens rights and how much they are worth blah blah blah. go iron my shirt

L

LaraB

Kittycat said:
Actually, the main reason why Chinese families want a son is because of them carrying on the name. My grandparents wanted a son because he can carry on the name (yeah, like my last name is not common enough).
Chinese families put more importance on their son's education and the sons aim for a very good job than their daughters because they believe she can be taken care of by their husband but generally speaking, they want all their kids (no matter if it is a son or daughter) to excel in their studies as it gives them face. It is not that women aren't expected to be able to work in the fields as capably as men, it is believe that they don't need to.
The daughter is not actually seen as a child carer/cook/cleaner.... fine, they are seen as a cook, cleaner, a person to bring home money and take care of their parents but not child carer. If people are allowed only one child, daughters are not as popular because when they grow up to an age where they are most 'useful' (being able to work for the family & bring home the money) they are married off.
Even though a daughter is married off, I know of alot of parents who actually stayed with their daughters instead of their son and the daughter's in-laws actually had to live elsewhere.
If it wasn't for the 1 child policy, most families would want to have sons and daughters as daughters generally are more willing to take care of their parents than the son.
look, i dont wanna get into a big debate about this coz it was just something iteresting to me...

im not saying you're wrong coz obviously that's what you've experienced, so it isnt wrong

im just saying that ppls in the doco who spent their lives analysing this said that it wasnt as simple as carrying on the family name, (especially since many women now keep their family name wghen they're married coz the gov intro'd this recently), its more complicated than that and the point the people in the doco raised was that even most of the younger chinese community in china don't realise that its not as simple as a name...

but as i said - you're experience is probably just different to the communities the doco experts studied:)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
bamiyan said:
gotta agree, there are metrosexuals as far as the eye can see...

where the fuck do u live? from our area...metrosexuals r the guys who occasionally wear a pink (or salmon?) shirt...lol...nothing about skin care n pedicures there....

Kittycat

HSC
LaraB said:
look, i dont wanna get into a big debate about this coz it was just something iteresting to me...

im not saying you're wrong coz obviously that's what you've experienced, so it isnt wrong

im just saying that ppls in the doco who spent their lives analysing this said that it wasnt as simple as carrying on the family name, (especially since many women now keep their family name wghen they're married coz the gov intro'd this recently), its more complicated than that and the point the people in the doco raised was that even most of the younger chinese community in china don't realise that its not as simple as a name...

but as i said - you're experience is probably just different to the communities the doco experts studied:)
Of course, you are right, it is not just the name. Yea, it is an important reason but there are heaps of other reasons that goes along with it that is just as important. :D
Oh yea, about the women keeping their maiden names, (yes, I know I am suppose to shut up about this) their kids wouldn't have their names.
Anyway, it is true that it is more complicated than just the name. There are a number of reasons to why they want sons.

Last edited:

blackbunny

HSC
SashatheMan said:
nah , yuor just a picky bitch. Its the women who are the problem these days, they never seem to shut up about womens rights and how much they are worth blah blah blah. go iron my shirt

LOLOLOLOL ROFL LMAO LOLOLOLOLOLOL

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
back 2 the new age girls sucking....

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
new age girls do not suck. Whoever agrees with ARABIANKNIGHT should take their selfish and arrogant attitudes somewhere else

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
woh, i neva agreed...or maybe i did, but i can explain, i'd just had an agrument with a girl...so, yersssss...nething 2 do with females was negative from me....

SHIT HAPPENS folks

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
braad said:
woh, i neva agreed...or maybe i did, but i can explain, i'd just had an agrument with a girl...so, yersssss...nething 2 do with females was negative from me....

SHIT HAPPENS folks
not all girls r bitchy

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
well has it ever occured to you that all girls are different?

ok, i don't like you because you're a dickhead. are all guys dickheads?

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
ogmzergrush said:
I think he's pretty much just said that he knows that and was just in a bad mood :)
but i call all girls bitches, its what they respond to. even if its a really cool girl (haha) m i still go "bitch come here i got pancake mix sitting here , not being mixed"

HSC
SashatheMan said:
but i call all girls bitches, its what they respond to. even if its a really cool girl (haha) m i still go "bitch come here i got pancake mix sitting here , not being mixed"
I'm not even sure why you're replying to me, ok... I guess you win, the prize or something?

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
well has it ever occured to you that all girls are different?

ok, i don't like you because you're a dickhead. are all guys dickheads?

derrrrrrrr. i jus stated i was pissed off with a girl, n it sorta carried over to every1 for like a spasm in my mind or sum shit...

n i know all girls are different, as are all guys, meaning not all are dickheads....i wrote a HUGGGGGGE email 2 the girl 2day, was mad, im quite proud of it...stated everything in a very diplomatic and non-dickhead way...im learning, u should be proud of me...:p

so yeh...blaaaaa i got nothing now, i've lost my train of thought...*damn* :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)