no study at all, all holidays ! (1 Viewer)

bored of sc

HSC
Answers.com definition of holiday: A day free from work that one may spend at leisure, especially a day on which custom or the law dictates a halting of general business activity to commemorate or celebrate a particular event.

Don't beat yourself up, the HSC is marathon, not a sprint.

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
Answers.com definition of holiday: A day free from work that one may spend at leisure, especially a day on which custom or the law dictates a halting of general business activity to commemorate or celebrate a particular event.

Don't beat yourself up, the HSC is marathon, not a sprint.
no wonder i'm failing, i'm a sprinter

xxstef

languages are my world <3
HSC
funny thing is, i feel like i procrastinate so much less during the school term, when i have less time to do work.
and now that i have 24hours of time for 2 weeks (well less than 1 week now!), i don't do nearly enough.

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC
funny thing is, i feel like i procrastinate so much less during the school term, when i have less time to do work.
and now that i have 24hours of time for 2 weeks (well less than 1 week now!), i don't do nearly enough.
lol yes i agree...the study that i did on skool nights, after i'd done homework has been more than i have done in an entire day during these holidays...oh well =[[[

lol @ namu and tim.siu XDD

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
lol yes i agree...the study that i did on skool nights, after i'd done homework has been more than i have done in an entire day during these holidays...oh well =[[[

lol @ namu and tim.siu XDD
+1

Gah i haven't done much study at all these holidays either... I think i've done more work on any 1 day before any of my 1/2 yearlies than i have these entire holidays =='

HSC
in the holidayz i always start to study really late at night , the daytime i sleep. :sleep:

i'm either satisfied or not with the work I've done these holidays :confused:

the.RAVER

HSC
Hiii :)
So i was just wondering, in all honesty, who has done no work these holidays at all ?

Because my holidays began with the ending of my halfies ( as im sure most ppls did ) I just havent been able to do any work.

Everytime i pick up a book or an assgnmnt, my brain is like ' no, not today, try again tmr ' and so i think, okay tomorrow is another day, ill do it tmr. But as it happens, theres only 4 days left, and i havent done any work.

Mind you im aiming for a really high uai, and im in one sense kicking myself, and in another, thinking, eh you needed the break ( I seriously didnt break at all in HSC up till now, just study study study, stress, stress, stress all the time ) so im kinda liking this care free holiday mode.

Anyone else on the same boat ? I guess im looking for some comfort =P
Lol don't worry I'm in the same boat. :p Although I just realised that it's Thursday today.. hmm better get started... TOMORROW! :p

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Lol don't worry I'm in the same boat. :p Although I just realised that it's Thursday today.. hmm better get started... TOMORROW! :p
Hahaha i've been saying "hmm better get started... TOMORROW!" for the last 2 weeks... hasnt come yet lol... maybe I might start tomorrow, couldnt hurt, have a few assignments and a truckload of maths hw, plus a big fat english book to read =(

JordaneVG

HSC
N/A
To hard to get through all that holiday homework in two weeks, coz one essay takes like about 2 days for me and i have several Essays.... so no, i haven't done much work, but I have spent alot of time on my Holiday homework:eek:.....that blows chum :spzz:

d3vilz

HSC
Uni Grad
i'm another victim of procrastination
too much forums, facebook, news websites, and music blogs

youngminii

Banned
HSC
I'd like to revive this thread.
I have done no study.
God help me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)