North Korea (1 Viewer)

atomyka

HSC
Why is it that every time we finish a war i one place, another place decides to get all up in our face. I just think they're all compensating for something by saying "Look at how big our missiles are, were gonna shoot you down with our massive missiles"

dickheads. Anyway, what are your opinions?

atomyka

HSC
If America go in then we will follow our ties with them and back them up. If anything Korea is a greater threat to us than America. Were that much closer so we should be that much more aware of what is happenning

Homo Sapien

HSC
Why would America involve itself in the war? Isn't the war between north and south korea? (I am pretty bad in politics...) So let them kill themselves.

kat12345

HSC
N/A
Why would America involve itself in the war? Isn't the war between north and south korea? (I am pretty bad in politics...) So let them kill themselves.
North Korea is angry because South Korea and the US have been doing military exercises near the border. Basically the US is sticking its thumb in everything and north Korea is being angry at everything, as usual.

Personally, I think Australia shouldn't be involved in any further wars (especially US driven ones). We need to be more like Switzerland and just be Neutral. I don't want no American/ Korean nuclear propaganda war.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
This is not a thing

North Korea can't even feed its people let alone have the capacity for aggressive expansion or invasion

Frostbitten

HSC
This is not a thing

North Korea can't even feed its people let alone have the capacity for aggressive expansion or invasion
No no no, you are clearly mistaken. They are a very prosperous country, flourishing in their vast trading systems across the globe.

atomyka

HSC
The reason why north Korea cant feed its people is caus they spend all their money and their nuclear war heads and threaten every body. The rich are the rich and the poor are bloody unlucky.

The war has always been between north and south but since the communism attacks moving south towards Australia, we have always been involved there. We cant be like switzerland because we have such a great army and will fight to the death for anybody who truely needs us.

We will end up going to war if this follows through http://www.smh.com.au/world/we-will-defend-ourselves-us-tells-n-korea-20130403-2h5nb.html

look at the link, read the article and see. I give it 3 months and guns will be blazing.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
The reason why north Korea cant feed its people is caus they spend all their money and their nuclear war heads and threaten every body. The rich are the rich and the poor are bloody unlucky.

The war has always been between north and south but since the communism attacks moving south towards Australia, we have always been involved there. We cant be like switzerland because we have such a great army and will fight to the death for anybody who truely needs us.

We will end up going to war if this follows through http://www.smh.com.au/world/we-will-defend-ourselves-us-tells-n-korea-20130403-2h5nb.html

look at the link, read the article and see. I give it 3 months and guns will be blazing.
No-one does.

kat12345

HSC
N/A

Mate, war in Korea has never been truly between Koreans.

1)Japan occupied Korea from the early 1900s until WW2.
2) The soviet union invaded Korea to take it from the Japanese during 1945.
3) The US steps in to defeat Japan anyway, and in a treaty with the Soviet Union, divided it on the 38th parallel.
4) The now North Korean state supports Communist China during the civil war. Shortly after the formation of the Chinese republic in 1949, the Western Allies decided WITHOUT CONSULTING EITHER KOREAN STATE to split the nations in two permantly.

Essentially, North Korea wanted to be re-unified with the South, but under the communist banner. America/western nations didn't like Communists and intervened. Thus, you have the war in the 50s.

Australia was never involved in the "communism" war as such. We supported the US and their efforts, and we supported our own efforts against Japan, such as those in PNG. Why on Earth should Australia be involved in the United States' mess again?

I do not wish for any war because I don't agree with senseless killing of people purely to spread political ideals, I understand why we end up getting involved in the end. Is it worse to stand back and watch people slaughter each other, or pretend we helped "save" them by getting involved? War sucks no matter what we pretend its for.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
This is not a thing

Rational, cold and objective calculation hasn't exactly been a forte of the Kim dynasty thus far, and the wee toddler Jong-un doesn't seem to be an exception. Just because they can't win doesn't mean that they know it or even care if they do know it.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC

They've been doing this for years, you have no idea what you're talking about
Rational, cold and objective calculation hasn't exactly been a forte of the Kim dynasty thus far, and the wee toddler Jong-un doesn't seem to be an exception. Just because they can't win doesn't mean that they know it or even care if they do know it.
Then why didn't they nuke the shit out of the South years ago? They do know what they're doing and when the West sends them aid in order for them to stop their testing and gallivanting, they'll stay quiet for a while. You think that Jong-un or anyone else on his team are going to sacrifice being kings just so they can blow up their neighbours? I think you're underestimating them.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
They've been doing this for years, you have no idea what you're talking about

Then why didn't they nuke the shit out of the South years ago? They do know what they're doing and when the West sends them aid in order for them to stop their testing and gallivanting, they'll stay quiet for a while. You think that Jong-un or anyone else on his team are going to sacrifice being kings just so they can blow up their neighbours? I think you're underestimating them.
That was the old regime. The new one is more of an unknown quantity. Besides, mistakes still happen. None of the belligerent governments actually wanted to go to war in 1914.

Leffife

A lover is a best friend
HSC
N/A
Why do North Koreans even exist? That is the question to answer. They have caused nothing good at all, so they should be exterminated.

OMGITzJustin

HSC
N/A
all I can say is if they attack anyone, they will be non-existant that same day they attacked.

currently its World vs. North Korea

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
It is cheaper to manufacture products in North Korea than it is in China. So there is some purpose.

kat12345

HSC
N/A
Why do North Koreans even exist? That is the question to answer. They have caused nothing good at all, so they should be exterminated.
Most of the North Korean population does not have a choice about their leader and where they live.
I don't agree with exterminate an entire nation, but I don't entirely disagree with the removal of the leaders that oppress them.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
all I can say is if they attack anyone, they will be non-existant that same day they attacked.

currently its World vs. North Korea
I wouldn't be so sure.

The country has maintained cordial relations with "rogue" nations such as Iran, Pakistan and Syria. While they don't really have the capacity to assist in direct conflict, it isn't really appropriate to discount such an attack exacerbating other conflicts where the United States have a key interest.

Okashi

HSC
Only the permanent members of the Security Council are allowed to have nuclear weapons. All others must be eliminated because they are a threat to American influence. This is the logic behind American foreign policy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)