not all christians are boring stereotypical bible bashers (1 Viewer)

Steph9

HSC
KYKYJ said:
WOW. . .i haven't been on here a whiole but it is good to see that there are awesome worriors of our god standing up for what we beleive in. .
but we must remember when we push it too much it becomes more of a forced opinion and that what causes wars wheteher its racial, for land or power even political , we as christian should know that evreything we do should be out of love
but don't give up on people that refuse to listen the first time

Press on soldiers know that our master has the greatest reward for our work waiting at our eternal home. . .
ONE GOD
THREE PERSONS
ONE CREATOR
SEVEN DAYS
ONE HEAVEN
ONE EARTH
ONE MAN
ONE WOMAN
ONE CHOICE
ONE SIN
ONE DEBT
ONE WORD
ONE PROMISE
ONE LOVE
ONE PLAN
ONE BIRTH
ONE SON
ONE HOPE
ONE MAN
ONE CROWN
ONE SPEAR
THREE NAILS
ONE CROSS
ONE DEATH
ONE LAMB
THREE DAYS
ONE COST
ONE BATTLE
ONE KING
ONE FREEDOM
ONE CHRIST
ONE FAITH
ONE TRUTH
ONE WAY
ONE HOME ABOVE
NEVER FORGET YOUR FIRST LOVE!

*wbg* said:
i am unsure whether to laugh at the blatant contradiction displayed in this post or to be astounded if this is what you truly believe (...do you really speak like that??)

QUOTE:
but we must remember when we push it too much it becomes more of a forced opinion and that what causes wars wheteher its racial, for land or power even political , we as christian should know that evreything we do should be out of love
but don't give up on people that refuse to listen the first time

clearly contradiction yourself. Dont push it to much, we dont want to force our opinion on others... .. but if people dont agree keep pushing!! dont accept their point of view!!

do you really concider yourself a "worrior" << note its spelt warrior of god?? if god is so almighty powerful why does he need mere mortal humans to help him out???

QUOTE: Press on soldiers know that our master has the greatest reward for our work waiting at our eternal home. . .

oh.. i see!! i understand.. you're doing this for the "reward" .. so very "christain" of you my dear.

The only message about Christianity is love. Christians have a role of spreading what Jesus has done to everyone, to persist preaching the Gospel, however if it becomes obvious that the other person is unwilling to listen, then the Christian should leave that person and will no longer be guilty from keeping salvation from that other person.

Our reward is being able to live in Paradise with our Maker. To have spiritual bodies that are not suseptible to all the struggles of this life such as pain and suffering. One thing we Christians look forward to the most is to be able to bow down with our faces to the ground and worship God for eternity-something our physical bodies of this world wouldn't be able to do.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
The only message about Christianity is love.
Bullshit! it's not just general love! the message about christianity is that there was this guy called jesus who is the son of god and died for our sins! Don't try to slip that one by us >:/

stalk_if_u_dare

cheese hater
HSC
Steph9 said:
The only message about Christianity is love. Christians have a role of spreading what Jesus has done to everyone, One thing we Christians look forward to the most is to be able to bow down with our faces to the ground and worship God for eternity-something our physical bodies of this world wouldn't be able to do.
im scared:(

HSC
there are many christians that are scarey and push their views at other peopl but at the end of the day what we believe is what decides our future

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
alot of Christians are pretty cool people, i would call myself a Christian just not a very strong one. But i really hate narrow minded christians.

One thing i like to do is act like an atheist and completely tear their argument of god down, just to show them how weak minded they really are, completely challenging their beleifs and everything their church has told them, then i tell them to go read the bible and build their defence back up as to why god probably does exist, works wonders

i dont ever want to give up my lifestyle just to become a boring outdated christian, i will live the life i want to live and also have the beleifs i want to have,and no dipshit christian who has less than half my knowledge of the bible is going to question my beleifs or how i live my life

G

genavania

even if they are bible bashers as if they can MAKE you believe anything. i have some christian friends and they chat to me about God and stuff but i will never be a christian because of what they say. it will be my decision in the end.

and Neichke or however you spell it. you are an ignoramus. you cant be an athiest and even if u could be you couldnt be part of a religion AND an athiest. go read up on logic u idiot.

kimmi06

HSC
I'm personally not any religion, but I'm open to ideas of different religions and beliefs. But the way I see it, is if you found something incredible and life-changing (be it ANY religion) wouldn't YOU want to tell others about it, and try to get THEM to experience it also? I definately would. I think the main problem though, is the way in which Christians (AND other religions also) attempt to do this. Surely someone couldn't have a problem with another person JUST for believing something they personally don't? Because that would be very narrow-minded...lol :)

Dr_Doom

HSC
jcnme said:
two things i cant stand are:

(1) christians who are really boring and outdated, who are bible bashing freaks who give christianity a bad name as well as embarising the rest of us and god

(2) people who label ALL christians as boring and nerdy unfortunatly the many who are, give us all a bad name

having sed that, without tryin to start an age old controversy i want to point out that not all christians are anoying littl "know it alls" true christians are absolute mavericks and are deadly fun to be with.

i beleive that a life without christ is pointless...thats just my opinion... please repect that because god knows i respect yours... but trust me once you kno the truth and u start livin for god...theres no turnin bac...but your in for the ride for your life

well i think iv succesfully offended most veiwers
sori! i just wantde to put it out there...its just somethin that gets under my skin

Glad to see other christians on this forum. :)

Dr_Doom

HSC
I am neither. I am just a christian. I don't bash the bible or anything or label anyone...

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC
im a christian too! :)

how good was easter?!
i just got back from agmf in qld... was amazing!

Dr_Doom

HSC
*yooneek* said:
im a christian too! :)

how good was easter?!
i just got back from agmf in qld... was amazing!
Awesome! Do you go to Kyck? I went years ago and didn't really like it that much. Best part was where everyone had to make their own short movies.

Dr_Doom

HSC
I think I am Catholic but I go to a Uniting church... :\

stalk_if_u_dare

cheese hater
HSC
Dr_Doom said:
I think I am Catholic but I go to a Uniting church... :\
lol...im like that,

im a Anglican..but i dont like the local church anymore....
so i hang around at the baptist youth group at the same church where Girls' Brigade is.....i like going there, i know a few ppl there & they dont force their type of christianity down my throat..unlike another baptist youth group i went too...weirdos

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC
Dr_Doom said:
Awesome! Do you go to Kyck? I went years ago and didn't really like it that much. Best part was where everyone had to make their own short movies.
yeah!!! i've been the past 2 years... wont make it this year though.

its a pretty good event- the teaching is good

G

genavania

yay christians!!
im going to KYCK i agree hasnt been that great since they took away the really fun sat nite stuff but its still pretty good.

hey dr_doom by catholic do you mean like mary and stuff or the new pentecostal type of catholisicim?

yeah i like non denominational stuff. i dont get denominations. im a jesus lover. lol

stalk_if_u_dare

cheese hater
HSC
genavania said:
hey dr_doom by catholic do you mean like mary and stuff or the new pentecostal type of catholisicim?
*sigh* all Catholics regard Mary highly...& wtf is the 'new pentecostal type of Catholisicim'?? i only know one type of Catholic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)