• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

NOTES ?!?!?!?!?!?! have you started (1 Viewer)

AimingHigh93

HSC
has anyone actually started making notes for any subject so far i think were behind for physics due to the fact she was away for a whole week with no substitute and maths (were should start functions by wednesday),, have you guys considered a RULE BOOK.. chemistry im a 101% sure were behind seeing my teacher is a fag.

kara42

HSC
I started making PDHPE notes this morning.
I'm so behind.

jet

Banned
HSC
I would start now for every subject. You will regret it in the long run if you leave it. I learnt that first hand.

duckcowhybrid

HSC
I haven't started making notes. I should, but I can't be bothered. I might start next week, through I only have two subjects that need notes (Chem/Eco)

lindax

HSC
yer i have only really started like my subjects with heaps to learn like Religion.......... have kind of started the rest should duf catch up!!!

agirlinatutu

Im just not ready...
HSC
I feel stupid posting this but I really have no idea how to start making 'notes' for my subjects?

nhoustonrocks

HSC
Uni Grad
Get a copy of the syllabus (with the exception of maths) and do your notes according to those.

Brontecat

HSC
i've started making notes for bio and maths (grr formulae), i make notes every week for these subjects

to make notes i look at each syllabus point and i write down everything i know that can answer that point and if i dont know i find out, i try to write as much as i can for each point, then in about a month or something i'll go back and pull out the essential bits and as i get closer and closer to exams i will re-summaries my notes ...again and make them even briefer.

for subjects such as SOR II, Business and IPT i wont worry about doing notes every week, just every month or so

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
Get a copy of the syllabus (with the exception of maths) and do your notes according to those.
i've started making notes for bio and maths (grr formulae), i make notes every week for these subjects

to make notes i look at each syllabus point and i write down everything i know that can answer that point and if i dont know i find out, i try to write as much as i can for each point, then in about a month or something i'll go back and pull out the essential bits and as i get closer and closer to exams i will re-summaries my notes ...again and make them even briefer.

for subjects such as SOR II, Business and IPT i wont worry about doing notes every week, just every month or so
you know how many pages of the syllabus you have to print

agirlinatutu

Im just not ready...
HSC
Thanks guys :) I think I've got a better idea now. Maybe I'll start some this week for Ancient/Legal.

aimhigh10

HSC
we've already had tests- for maths, phys, chem and theres an eng assessment coming up, a bio test and another chem test, as well as weekly french vocab.... so i have kind of started... kind of have to when studying for tests...

Deer

Premium Member
HSC
I've started notes according to syllabus for biology, I've got myself a little maths notebook and have written all the rules we've learnt so far. As for other subjects, no notes. I have an english ext. essay due tomorrow, nearly finished that... I think we're going pretty well. My chemistry teacher was away for a week but we just did textbook stuff.Assessment week is in week 8.

mrcalkin

Banned
HSC
2 pages of phyiscs and 1 for eco. really doesnt count, i really need to start ASAP

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
I made notes for chem, phys and eco for the first two topics during the summer holidays
probably never will make notes for sor1, coz its the worst, boringest subject in the world...
dont make notes for english, except write out quotes a couple of times to memorise them, maths i just do past papers

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
you dont have to print them out you know.
but it's too hard too check out the syllabus on a LCD screen..it hurts the eyes...if you know what I mean...

SO like do you have any suggestions?

ANYWAY..who actually prints the syllabus for each of their subjects????
Is there a way of saving paper? Obviously reading it off the computer screen but...it's uncomfortable...hmm maybe teachers have them..probably should get it from them..:jaw:

Kyuusho

HSC
So far, we haven't really learnt much that we can put down as 'notes', so i haven't done most of my subjects. I've started notes on economics and modern history though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)