NRL : The Official NRL Thread 2006 (1 Viewer)

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Suney_J said:
who else can take over? timmins?
Timmins has told the club that he's almost a certainly to leave for England as well.

If Barrett goes, our next captain should be Dean Young, and it will be an excellent long-term option. We can also throw extra money at Gasnier to stay here.

Anyway, with regards to Sunday's match:

Cooper is out with a thigh injury now.

Which means the following players are out for Round 2:

Barrett, Cooper, Timmins, Head, Creagh, Naiqama

That's half a starting lineup out injured. And yet we are still favourites, with Penrith on a 6.5 point start ..

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
Sum loser Daryl NoName is fillin in for cooper.

If penrith lose, they will hav a shit season

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Daryl Millard.

He's actually a pretty good centre. Aboriginal descent, I think.

I'd have him in my squad ahead of Shane Elford any day of the week.

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
pfftt... i'd rather michael crokett on the wing than reece simmonds or colin best anyday

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
I'd rather Crockett over Simmonds too.

But over Best? Are you crazy?

The man scored 20 or so tries last season.

And after he and Gasnier sorted out their problems in defence, they were rarely made to look poor when holding opposition out on our own line.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
sando,

You only sing when you're winning! You only sing when you're winning!

Bulldogs 47 def. 12 Tigers

El Masri scored a club record 34 points.

HSC
DRAGONZ said:
Bulldogs 47 def. 12 Tigers

El Masri scored a club record 34 points.
Hahaha, thats hilarious!! :)
Talk about one man team! (The tigers without Benji Marshal)

snickerdoodle

year of the dog
HSC
Memories of winning...flooding back.

How awesome was O'Meley tonight? The man is a tank. And omg, El Masri, and Sherwin, and Mason, and insert names of whole team here. Marshall or no Marshall, we dominated all facets of the game. Squee :D.

On the downside, 2 players on report is fucking horrendous, considering we're going to Newcastle next week.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Fuck that hit by Shrek on Gibbs waz good, if he getz a charge fo that by the judiciary then itz just plain ridiculouz. I agree that even if Marshall waz on the field we would've still racked up the same scoreline, but the Tigerz might just add in a few mo. Our forwardz completely dominated the whole game and Gibbs deserved everythin he got.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Yeah, I watched that match.

It was a disappointing performance by Australia, but granted, the whole Wallaby contingent was injured.

Watching Fava shake on the ground like that .. very scary. He actually continued to convulse whilst on the medicab and on the way to hospital, but he was being held down by doctors and other officiails.

There hasn't been much talk about how he is at the moment, because the hospital supposedly isn't allowed to tell the media because of some agreement. They did however say he was stable and getting tests done on him.

I hope he comes out of this alright. God knows his wife needs him, as do the terrible Western Force.

MRCUNT

Banned
HSC
N/A
how hot is sherwin? man runnin in his short shorts.... hot... and mason big guy..

InFeRn0

HSC
LMF^^ said:
Fuck that hit by Shrek on Gibbs waz good, if he getz a charge fo that by the judiciary then itz just plain ridiculouz. I agree that even if Marshall waz on the field we would've still racked up the same scoreline, but the Tigerz might just add in a few mo. Our forwardz completely dominated the whole game and Gibbs deserved everythin he got.
woah how annoying r u with ur z's

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Yeah, the trick with LMF is to either disregard all his posts, or read words and stop before the 'z' crops up.

I have no idea why Gibbs wasn't Gibbz ..

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
DRAGONZ said:
Yeah, I watched that match.

It was a disappointing performance by Australia, but granted, the whole Wallaby contingent was injured.

Watching Fava shake on the ground like that .. very scary. He actually continued to convulse whilst on the medicab and on the way to hospital, but he was being held down by doctors and other officiails.

There hasn't been much talk about how he is at the moment, because the hospital supposedly isn't allowed to tell the media because of some agreement. They did however say he was stable and getting tests done on him.

I hope he comes out of this alright. God knows his wife needs him, as do the terrible Western Force.
Omg when i saw that, i was so scared for him. And ive never been so scared for someone that i dont know in my life. That was an awful hit on the head. And when his wife ran out, that was even sadder! OMG I hope hes ok. Apparently, hes stable so yeah. i THINK. ahhhhh so sad.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
DRAGONZ said:
Yeah, the trick with LMF is to either disregard all his posts, or read words and stop before the 'z' crops up.

I have no idea why Gibbs wasn't Gibbz ..
LoL

Gibbs iz Gibbs thatz why. :p

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
Bulldogs smashed tigers, so wat?

does that mean bulldogs would hav smashed dragons by even more? i think so

And 'Dragons', im sure u remember the semi final from last yr, all the tries came from best's crap defendin

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)