• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

NRL : The Official NRL Thread 2006 (1 Viewer)

snickerdoodle

year of the dog
HSC
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Brogan.

I totally passed an essay I thought I was going to fail.

Let us hug :eek:.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
brogan77 said:
That's fantastic.

:HUG: :eek::eek:
Wheres my hug, cuntface.

Random_87 said:
OK, fuck this shit if thats true! What the fuck would posess that bearded god to change clubs? Man, fuck this shit... im so pissed off about this. I think im gonna support the rabbits. The Peach and The Bearded One. I think their the only good team left. [size=+%]FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK[/size]
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Eoin. I still love you. :eek: AND SIF CHANGE TEAMS U MORON. Its only fuckwit Vagana.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
Brent Webb to leave the warriors end of this season to goto England, Wade McKinnon from Parra coming our way apparently. Shame really, just when Webb is hitting form. Now he wont fit under our shitty salary cap.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
copious said:
Brent Webb to leave the warriors end of this season to goto England, Wade McKinnon from Parra coming our way apparently. Shame really, just when Webb is hitting form. Now he wont fit under our shitty salary cap.
Like THAT stopped you last time :p :p

McKinnon sucks. Webb is actually good.

Warriors should just release a whole bunch of random useless players to free up the money. George Gatis, Manu Vatuvei .. players like that, who aren't good enough for other clubs to really want them, but still eat up salary cap money for the Warriors.

Then they could keep Webb. He does make a lot of silly errors, though. McKinnon not so many.

copious, do you have a NZ passport? If so, you can get in free to Warriors vs Souths.

They obviously feel there would have been only about 1,000 people at Telstra on the weekend without this offer.

Now it will be about 2,000.

If only they offered free tickets for Souths supporters who can provide an unpaid council rates notice. They could crack 30,000 for a regular season NRL match between two bottom-of-the-ladder teams.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
lol I do have a NZ passport actually, might head to the game! We are hitting a purple patch of form, but we will probaly lose this silly one. Also, have you seen Manu Vatevei play? He's a machine! Weights at 110kg but runs at quite an intimidating pace.

snickerdoodle

year of the dog
HSC
Bulldogs leading 12-10 all second half...Storm try in the 80th minute. Storm 16, Dogs 12.

I have never been so fucking angry in all my fucking life. How the fuck does that fucking happen?

There's no point to fucking life.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Bookie said:
Vatuvei's a gun. Hows his handling though? All NZ tanks strike me as big and fast but bad skills.
That's pretty much it. The guy cannot hold onto the ball. He's a confidence player, and when he drops one, he drops another five in that match.

Refer back to Dragons vs Warriors earlier this season for proof. The commentators were laughing at him during the game.

Mike Ockisard said:
didnt channel 9 last year announce that tehy were going to be showing friday night football, as well as origin and the grand finals, live?

im quite sure they did
Yeah.

Comes into effect in 2007.

There will be a live Friday night game at 7.30, followed by a delayed game at 9.30 .. and then the Sunday game at 4 .

So we get three games a weekend next year!

P.S. Only slept two hours last night .. fell asleep during Storm vs Dogs tonight .. was it a good match? And was Webster's try in the last minute good?

I tipped the Storm :-S

ledzeppelin

HSC
Roosters = shit
The sooner Stuart is sacked the better
He has no idea how to coach a football team
Look at Melbourne, now they are a well coached side
Our team is far greater "on paper", pity they can't play
Soward and Lewis need to come into the team as halves, with Anasta either playing lock or reserves
Finch is just fucked

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
ledzeppelin said:
Roosters = shit
The sooner Stuart is sacked the better
He has no idea how to coach a football team
Look at Melbourne, now they are a well coached side
Our team is far greater "on paper", pity they can't play
Soward and Lewis need to come into the team as halves, with Anasta either playing lock or reserves
Finch is just fucked
ZOMG. ANOTHER FINCH HATER. Love to youuuuuuu <333333333333333
FOFF REPRESENT.

ledzeppelin

HSC
kimi said:
ZOMG. ANOTHER FINCH HATER. Love to youuuuuuu <333333333333333
FOFF REPRESENT.
Stuart needs to be FOFFed into submission
Have you been out to Henson Park this season?

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Bookie said:
SHARKS WINAR!!!

now dont fuck up. please dont fuck up. We're 2nd dammit!
Amazing.

Who'd have thunk it? Apart from you, Eoin and Schoolies_2004 .. and random people with seven fingers and two toes living in the Shire?

Congratulations, in any case.

Dragons somehow won? Got very lucky, scored three tries in the last five minutes. At least Cooper scored a hattrick, he's my favourite player :D

We get a bye now, luckily. Been playing shithouse.

The Bunnies will push us right to the limit in two weeks. I wouldn't be at all surprised if they manage a victory, because we are going so badly at the moment.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Spoilers -- Sunday's Games.

FULL TIME: Canberra Raiders vs Sydney Roosters
Canberra 42 def. 10 Roosters

58 Minutes: South Sydney Rabbitohs vs New Zealand Warriors
Souths 0 vs 56 Warriors

64 Minutes: Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles vs Brisbane Broncos
Manly 6 vs 14 Brisbane

HSC
snickerdoodle said:
Tonga signed with the Dogs for 2 more seasons. Unexpected, but good.

Guess we'll have to lose Asotasi though :(. Reckon he might go to Souths with Vagana.

Seems like they'll have a pretty ok team next year.
Hey, do u guys want Anasta back, to have a better than "pretty ok team"? :eek: Or even better, do u want Finch too?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)