NRL : The Official NRL Thread 2006 (1 Viewer)

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Indeed it would be.

That will be the position we'll be in if we can win next week against Canberra .. who we have a notoriously poor record against.

The guys tried hard tonight, and without so many key players, gave a good account of themselves.

Most importantly, Barrett, Young and Ryles should all be back next weekend.

I hope Matty Head isn't injured ..

All in all, a good match to watch .. and if one of the Finals' matches is Dragons vs Bulldogs, there will be fireworks.

Imagine:

Bailey+Ryles vs O'Meley+Asotasi
Young+Creagh vs Mason+Ryan

F*ck me, fire up!

HSC
DRAGONZ said:
The guys tried hard tonight, and without so many key players, gave a good account of themselves.

All in all, a good match to watch .. and if one of the Finals' matches is Dragons vs Bulldogs, there will be fireworks.
I agree, though a couple of the ref's calls were a bit iffy which could've/would've changed the result...

It's always good to watch games with a bit of biff. :D

snickerdoodle

year of the dog
HSC
chocolate_lover said:
I agree, though a couple of the ref's calls were a bit iffy which could've/would've changed the result...
Seriously. It's not often I say this, but the ref did a pretty good job. We both got bum calls that imo evened each other out. Not to mention I saw at least 3 Dragons' forward passes whizzing by without anyone batting an eyelid. I honestly think the NRL only employs touchies that are vision impaired.

Anyhoo, I'm not really fussed by this win because all Dragons fans will start with their "blah blah blah we have players out" bs. We'll see what happens in rd 22.

It was good game. Everyone was in high spirits, no animosity at all. I gotta say though, the amount of police present was ridiculous. They should've saved the for next weeks game...can't wait to yell obscenities at Anasta again!

Last edited:

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
haha roosters are the worst team in the comp besides souths

snickerdoodle

year of the dog
HSC
brogan77 said:
Why be cruel to Anasta?

He's destroyed his career and the roosters, no need to rub it in. :(
I'm sorry it's just...one of the happiest days of my life was when he signed that contract and got his fat ass out of the blue and white.

Question - why is Ricky Stuart so shit? Finch is still at hooker this week. I was forced to sit through last weeks game and he made an under 7s hooker look good!

ledzeppelin

HSC
brogan77 said:
I think I'm clincally depressed. :(
you should have headed out to henson
a great win for the jets in the last minute
it's good to watch a proper football team occasionally

HSC
Who knows, the Roosters might actually win! :eek:
The Sharks fans seem to think so:
www.sharks.com.au said:
What do you think the score will be on Sunday?
Sharks to win 0-13 : 17.9%

Sharks to win 13+ : 19.9%

Draw : 0.8%

Roosters to win 0-13 : 3.4%

Roosters to win 13+: 58%
On a much sadder note, I remember thinking at the start of the season, that the Roosters were going to reach their 1000th win this year. :eek:

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
Seventh win in a row for Storm. Nice.

Face the Sharks at The Graveyard next Friday. Hmmm. Maybe 12 in a row at home?

Bookie

Banned
HSC
sharks might actually win;

-were good on friday nights
-we have probably one of the best records at melbourne
-we always seem to win when we're in the shits and the other teams on a massive high
-kimmorley needs to pwn hill

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
Bookie said:
sharks might actually win;

-were good on friday nights -
-we have probably one of the best records at melbourne
-we always seem to win when we're in the shits and the other teams on a massive high
-kimmorley needs to pwn hill
Being a night game, Melbourne will be loving it. Add to that the fact of the substantial record of wins they are having at Olympic Park, and Melbourne will no doubt be going in huge favourites.

These two teams are yet to meet each other this season. I dont think that we are going to see any massively blown out scoreline, but I think it will be the same as has been the case with the last 3 or 4 wins from the Storm. And although they are top of the ladder by 6 points, I dont think they will be going in expecting to win. The last two or three seasons Melbourne have always seemed to slump at a certain point in the season, but I think that that will be at the front of their minds between now and the end of the season, in all players.

If Melbourne can continue to defend as well as they have been, and keep doing the little things right, then they should win. But whether they do or not is another thing.

snickerdoodle

year of the dog
HSC
Nate Myles signed with the Roosters.

Gee, I hope the door doesn't hit his massive forehead on the way out.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuckin hell sharkies. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-URNS

Anyway, when did they get leon bott? and how long is he gonna be injured for and what happened to simmons and is there any talk of good signings for the sharks next year?

Fuck me, they have to beat the storm. Do what they did to the cowboys and send them tumbling down the ladder.

UP, UP AND AWAY, VAGANA!

Random_87

HSC
N/A
kimi said:
Anasta is a shitcunt. I fucking hate the roosters. My life is ruined. If they dont win another game, ill top myself.
Maybe if you say this every week They'll win everyweek? Just a thought. Don't do nothing crazy Kimitor.

[size=+5]VAGANA![/size]

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
1 million for 3 seasons for Nate Myles, is he really that good?

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Random_87 said:
Maybe if you say this every week They'll win everyweek? Just a thought. Don't do nothing crazy Kimitor.

[size=+5]VAGANA![/size]
hahahah declare my hatred for roosters being shit? piss off. Youre suppose to be on that europe tour of yours, and sif kill myself. Im all talk.

poor eoin, vagana is going to souths next season. who will you worship nowwww?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)