• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

NRL Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
snickerdoodle said:
Haha, I just think he deserves an Aussie jumper based on form. He'll never get picked for Australia (or NSW) with Minnichiello around but hey, it's my team and I can pick him if I want to :p. He should at least be considered as a reserve fullback...he did win fullback of the year ya know.

Why the hell wouldn't they pick Growthe on the wing? If Parra win the Premiership and Lewis or Rooney get picked ahead of him even i'll be pissed, and I hate Parra.

i dont think you get it....

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
snickerdoodle said:
davo_ said:
Is Luke Hodgson some ressies player or something that you've plucked out of the never never?
Haha, I just think he deserves an Aussie jumper based on form. He'll never get picked for Australia (or NSW) with Minnichiello around but hey, it's my team and I can pick him if I want to :p. He should at least be considered as a reserve fullback...he did win fullback of the year ya know.

Why the hell wouldn't they pick Growthe on the wing? If Parra win the Premiership and Lewis or Rooney get picked ahead of him even i'll be pissed, and I hate Parra.
Wait a second... are you telling me you STILL don't understand? Either you are ignorant or clueless.

It is BRETT Hodgson. BRETT. Not Luke.

And it's Eric GROTHE without the 'W' . . .

Seriously, I wonder what the point of talking on here sometimes is!

Bookie, Led_Zeppelin and all other people who have heaps of knowledge of the game should be talking on forums such as LU and WORL (c'mon guys, I know you all have a soft spot for the Dragons :p). I know Bookie already does check out LU.

snickerdoodle

year of the dog
HSC
Shiiiiiiiiiit, sorry. I didn't realise people don't make mistakes ever in their lives. I know it's Brett Hodgson, I didn't even realise I had typed Luke. And my bad, I honestly always though Grothe had a w. Thank you for enlightening me though, oh Godly one. I wasn't aware I had to prove my rugby league e-manliness to you. I'll just keep quiet.

Last edited:

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Oi, Rob, guess what, my LU login is now working. I've been offered 5 Forum 7's team places. Ahhh, its much more league there. But I suppose BoS is good to get the youth perspective and its not that bad. I'll still stick around here. I've been posting on Ozleague for like three years.

And thats about it for Rugby League forums for me.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
DRAGONZ said:
Wait a second... are you telling me you STILL don't understand? Either you are ignorant or clueless.

It is BRETT Hodgson. BRETT. Not Luke.

And it's Eric GROTHE without the 'W' . . .

Seriously, I wonder what the point of talking on here sometimes is!

Bookie, Led_Zeppelin and all other people who have heaps of knowledge of the game should be talking on forums such as LU and WORL (c'mon guys, I know you all have a soft spot for the Dragons :p). I know Bookie already does check out LU.
Why do you have to be such a bastard to snickerdoodle- shut up and get over it. Some small spelling mistakes doesnt fuck up the credibility of her post. Everyone makes spelling mistakes- we're not typing-perfects.

[[[[[ Oh and this has nothing to do with NRL but to shortygb- omgomgomg no more school :D:D. Im still jumping up and down- i think its the vanilla diet coke taking effect ! :|]]]]

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
kimi said:
Why do you have to be such a bastard to snickerdoodle- shut up and get over it. Some small spelling mistakes doesnt fuck up the credibility of her post. Everyone makes spelling mistakes- we're not typing-perfects.

[[[[[ Oh and this has nothing to do with NRL but to shortygb- omgomgomg no more school :D:D. Im still jumping up and down- i think its the vanilla diet coke taking effect ! :|]]]]

its not the mistake itself its just the fact that snickerdoodle didnt notice it that makes it funny...

and no more school YAY!! nah, nah, nah, na...nah, nah, nah, na...hey...hey...hey...gooooddbye...

Bookie

Banned
HSC
kimi said:
Why do you have to be such a bastard to snickerdoodle- shut up and get over it. Some small spelling mistakes doesnt[/d] fuck up the credibility of her post. Everyone makes spelling mistakes- we're not typing-perfects.

Do not. Not doesnt. And it's meant to be doesn't. Bad grammar.

And anyone watch Channel 9 News tonight?

Apparently Dykes is leaving. And it seems very true, even though it was reported by Weidler.

Now the Sharks have no halves. Next years 5-8th options are;

Vagana
Gallen
Peewee Moke
Brackin Henry [the 16 year old Kiwi]

And thats about it.

Rapers option - Greg Bird.

Fuck me. And I just bought myself a sextro jersey today.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Bookie said:
Do not. Not doesnt. And it's meant to be doesn't. Bad grammar.

And anyone watch Channel 9 News tonight?

Apparently Dykes is leaving. And it seems very true, even though it was reported by Weidler.

Now the Sharks have no halves. Next years 5-8th options are;

Vagana
Gallen
Peewee Moke
Brackin Henry [the 16 year old Kiwi]

And thats about it.

Rapers option - Greg Bird.

Fuck me. And I just bought myself a sextro jersey today.
actually, isnt it "does not". Pfft. And lol, i cant beleive Dykes is leaving. Sharks have shit management. But at least you have Darren Albert. I hope this is just a rumour that dykes is leaving and some bullshit rumour made up- like what they said about Finchy. If it does turn out to NOT be a rumour, then i reckon theyd could go with Greg Bird as 5/8th, but hes so easily prone to injuries, its not funny anymore.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
kimi said:
actually, isnt it "does not". Pfft. And lol, i cant beleive Dykes is leaving. Sharks have shit management. But at least you have Darren Albert. I hope this is just a rumour that dykes is leaving and some bullshit rumour made up- like what they said about Finchy. If it does turn out to NOT be a rumour, then i reckon theyd could go with Greg Bird as 5/8th, but hes so easily prone to injuries, its not funny anymore.
No, it's do not. If you put "doesn't" or "does not" in that sentence you typed, it would not make sense.

Dykes is leaving because he doesn't like the Sharks style of play [or lack thereof], and because of next years plans - which apparently are Vagana at 5-8th and Kimmorley at half, with Dykes to come off the bench. But if Dykes realises that Raper is a shit coach, by all means leave - but he will only get half of what he's worth from any other club. My money is that the Bulldogs want him. I would hate that. Greg Bird is a lock who has one good game in 20. He was meant to be the next great of the game when he came out of Junior Kangaroos captaincy and made his debut in 2002. Pffft to that. Maybe he'll get a brain and adapt to the Sharks play, and carve them up with the massive potential he's got - but personally, I dont know. Oh, and whats Darren Albert gonna do? He'll be playing outside Beau Scott and Phil Bailey in the case of Vagana playing 5-8th. If Vagana stays at centre, then they'll be a ripper combination. 2 years ago, we bought the best centre in the game. Now we want him at 5-8th. Fuck me Raper.

brogan77 said:
play pee wee he will carve em up. Honestly they'll probably go with greg bird.
They may yet go with Vagana. Bird is Rapers option though. Man, this sucks.

Last edited:

ledzeppelin

HSC
Sharkies would probably be better off without Dykes
I'll tell you what...
If you let Dykes go, we'll give you Finch.

ledzeppelin

HSC
DRAGONZ said:
I already hit up League Unlimited

ledzeppelin

HSC
DRAGONZ said:
I personally don't rate Hall, Shillington or Edmonson. Tonga is already hitting 30 from memory, but he looked fairly solid this season.

The hopes of the Roosters lie with Morley and Tupou. Morley needs to take yet another step up, and it's high time that Tupou becomes a regular starter in the front row. He needs to have a blinder of a year.

However, Stuart will probably go with Morley and Edmonson in the 10 and 8, with Tupou either in the second row or on the bench.

Anyone here about the Cowboys vs Storm game? Only 2500 tickets sold. Hahahaha what a joke. The Dragons are giving heaps of free tickets away so people can support their Premier League side (they play Newtown before the 'main' match). It would be hilarious if there are more Dragons supporters there than Storm or Cowboys supporters ... hilarious, but it will probably happen.
I'd say Stuart will have
8. Morley
10. Shillington

with
14. Tupou coming on as a wide running forward
and two of Edmonson/Tonga/Hall taking up two other bench spots

Anyone else heading to the game tonight?
I'm taking a couple of mates
Trying to boost the crowd numbers

Anyone going tomorrow as well?

*mel*

Hey Kimi, is Brett Finch still staying with the Roosters or going somewhere else?

And since everyone here is having a go at spelling and grammatical errors, especially Rob...

DRAGONZ said:
Anyone here about the Cowboys vs Storm game? Only 2500 tickets sold. Hahahaha what a joke. The Dragons are...
Is it not meant to be 'hear'?

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
**MeL**88 said:
Hey Kimi, is Brett Finch still staying with the Roosters or going somewhere else?

And since everyone here is having a go at spelling and grammatical errors, especially Rob...

Rob = pwned. Congratulations, Mel. :(

And Brett Finch is supposedly staying at the club. God knows that he doesn't deserve to be there though, because Jamie Soward kicks Finch's ass.

But heyyyy, as a Dragons fan, and one who hates the Roosters at that, I don't mind seeing Cry-Baby Finch in the number 7 jersey for the Bondi Boys at all!!

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
**MeL**88 said:

Yeh Finchy is staying with the club after some crisis talks. He was "supposedly" seeking a release to go to Souths but hes staying at Roosters for sure, even his dad said he wasnt going so im not gonna beleive Danny Weilder. His contract ends at the end of 2007. Apparently it was cos Finchy hasnt been improving and he has an really bad attitude problem. Almost all fans hate him now, i feel so sorry for him. You should see what they say on The Wall/People's Wall- tis sooo mean. I still think its cos Sticky wouldnt use Soward as 5/8th and we kept changing our players- thats why our attack went shittt. And cos Finchy's halfback, most important position- hes blamed. And you cant blame Finchy for being psd off that Sticky wants to start training righttt now cos players are obviously tired and all. We're been playing 3years straight and most of our players have been involved in rep as well. But ohh well, im glad Finchy is still here and i reckon he WILL improve in 2006 cos if he doesnt- hes gone.
http://foxsports.news.com.au/story/0,8659,16604737-27561,00.html Oh and Mel, when you go on MSN- ill give u the link to the Finchy Brigade Website.

And Rob should get over Spelling mistakes- ahhh l-o-s-e-r.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
"Adam Dykes has officially walked out of the Sharks and is expected to sign a deal with Souths early in the week. Luke O'Donnell could struggle with an ankle injury tonight as he rolled it pretty bad at training I was told."

stazi

Nightman
HSC
DRAGONZ said:
"Adam Dykes has officially walked out of the Sharks and is expected to sign a deal with Souths early in the week. Luke O'Donnell could struggle with an ankle injury tonight as he rolled it pretty bad at training I was told."
Poor lukey-pants. OH well :) GO STORM!

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
DRAGONZ said:
i thought souths were trying to attract good players??? guess not ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)