• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

NRL Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
You guys are fuckwits. Adam Dykes is one of the best team players in the game and its a shame the Sharks dont have a team player in our best player, Noddy.

Dykes will probably goto Manly according to the media.

Dykes stayed up overnight in 2001 in a neighbours pool tryng to get his knee ready to play. We ended up winning the next night thanks to some On Bikes magic.

Although his form hasnt been the greatest, his body hasn't been either. He's got a fucked up calf and a broken hand. Dykes is a legend, and all Cronulla fans would rather have him here than not.

And he's leaving not because of altercations with Kimmorley or Raper, but with Sharks management - who are famous for not giving a shit about David Peachey either.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Bookie said:
I love sharks. I love sharks. I wish to buttsex all sharks players. I love sharks. I love sharks. I love sharks. I love sharks. I love sharks. I love sharks. I love sharks. I love sharks. I love sharks. I love sharks. I love sharks. I love sharks. I love sharks. I love sharks. I love sharks. I love sharks.

Yes, yes you do.

davo_

good kid
HSC
Dykes was(/is if you like) an amazing five-eighth before he went to parra a few years ago - he was propably in the top three 5/8's in the league. Obviously his form of late hasn't be so good- but who knows- if he gets some of that form back he would be a great buy for some club.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Shit!!!! Kearns is out! !! !! ! ! ! :(
Missing Slater and Kearns. Hmmm...I don't like our chances. Won't change my tip though as I'm too big a storm fan

*mel*

DRAGONZ said:
Rob = pwned. Congratulations, Mel. :(

And Brett Finch is supposedly staying at the club. God knows that he doesn't deserve to be there though, because Jamie Soward kicks Finch's ass.

But heyyyy, as a Dragons fan, and one who hates the Roosters at that, I don't mind seeing Cry-Baby Finch in the number 7 jersey for the Bondi Boys at all!!
Haha sorry but you deserved it after being so mean to snickerdoodle.

Sorry Kimi but I really wouldn't mind if Finch left. 'Tis true that Jamie Soward is heaps better than him. But Finch is NOT a cry-baby! That photo is very misleading.

How come players that are leaving or supposedly leaving clubs are all going to the Souths? Why would anyone want to go there?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
:( this has been such a crap game. not only because my team is losing, but because it's been boring. both teams are playing like shit.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
shite. that was lucky. we scored but he's dropped the ball. I feel bad when shit like this happens. Now we'll need to win by more than 12 to prove that this try didn't really count.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
stazi said:
im gay. i like the storm. no, the roosters. no, the cowboys. yaya. ineed towin my tipping comp. hahaha. i like making quotes up so i can bag people out. hahahahaha.
Oh and by the way, High didnt come first in a single event at the GPS carnival this year. Shame eh?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Bookie said:
Oh and by the way, High didnt come first in a single event at the GPS carnival this year. Shame eh?
..and your point? High is almost as crap as the Sharks when it comes to winning.
And I don't like the cowboys.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Shut up bandwagon boy. I just gave you an update.

Anyway. Sharks may yet make both the Premier League and Jersey Flegg grand finals after Newtown-Cronulla won 31-22 over the Stains in Premier League. Sharks JF had the week off.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
DRAGONZ said:
Goddamn IMG code is off.

Check the attachment :D
Ok, i thought that shit was getting old, but that still was kinda funny, Rob :)

And back to Dykesy, as Davo said, he was amazing before he went to Parra. During his time at Parra he dropped all form he ever had and started the idea of running across field is more beneficial than running forward. When he came back to Cronulla this year if any of yopu watched he was one of the main reasons we started the season so well, he had a hand in everything, and during Noddy's (long) no-form period he held the team together. Dykes is a Shark's legend but it has been well and truly forgoten by most because of his shit time at Parra.

But on the flip side, if he really has left, whilst im disappointed and of course i'd rather him stay, I think we can make something good out of Greg Bird. Bookie, i know you think he's shit and that he has 1/20 good games, but I think he could be bloody good, and at the start of the year when he was coming off the bench with Sulli they were having an amazing impact on the game. So I think if he is started at 5/8 he will grow into an awesome player.

And good on Mel for gettin Rob with the "here" shpoulda been "hear"..... I only wish it coulda been me to get Rob :(

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Random_87 said:
Ok, i thought that shit was getting old, but that still was kinda funny, Rob :)
Here's the full story behind it:

From: mulva69 (Original Message) Sent: 18/09/2005 9:59 AM

Went out to lunch with a Scum supporting mate of mine on Friday in Cronulla. It wasn't his birthday, but I thought a 'birthday celebration' was in order just the same.

So after the main course, the following was presented to him while singing the tune of Happy Birthday!

**HERE IS THE PICTURE**

I'm looking forward to the big 40 celebrations next year!

Cost was @ $40 - courtesy of the Peakhurst Cake-It-Away store.

And there are plans to get another one made and have it sent to Cronulla Leagues ... I don't know if it will happen or not.

Man, the match isn't too far away at all! Who are our opponents going to be?

It was excellent hearing Baz say how he doesn't care who we play next week, because "we decide our own destiny from now on". He said something like, "it's a trap when you start thinking about who you would rather play. We just have to concentrate on ourselves and make sure we do what's required."

Wonderful :)

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
Damn the Tigers are on fire. The tigers actually finshed off all their line breaks with Hogson. Karmichael Hunt was no where in attack all day, actually all season and failed to be on the receiving end of those breaks. Lockyer looked out of sorts, maybe he should go back to fullback :S

ledzeppelin

HSC
I think the Dragons will roll the Tigers next week
A better team would have dominated the Tigers today, given the opportunities Brisbane had.
Brisbane really need to rethink their whole gameplan and style of play
The one-out stuff doesn't work with the pace of today's game.
Also, all their forwards aren't fit enough.
Petero and Webcke seemed buggered right from the kick-off
Awesome atmosphere at today's game, however, there would have been about 200 Broncos fans

The Nick

McBain
HSC
The sign of a good team is winning when you're not playing well, and the Tigers didn't play well for the first hour.

Bring on the Dragqueens

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
ledzeppelin said:
I think the Dragons will roll the Tigers next week
A better team would have dominated the Tigers today, given the opportunities Brisbane had.
Brisbane really need to rethink their whole gameplan and style of play
The one-out stuff doesn't work with the pace of today's game.
Also, all their forwards aren't fit enough.
Petero and Webcke seemed buggered right from the kick-off
Awesome atmosphere at today's game, however, there would have been about 200 Broncos fans
Webcke was everywhere in the first 20 mins, he made like 18 tackles and even busted through for a line break, which may of explained his 'tiredness'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)