• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

NRL Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Yeah guys, the media today has been saying that Thommo will sign a one year deal with the Scum for 2006.

However, and I may be wrong, I've got it on very good authority that Lance Thompson has actually signed a TWO YEAR DEAL with Cronulla

HSC
kimi said:
This is why i hate tri-nations.
If Mini OR Fitzy OR Wingy get injured, im going to throw a doublexquadtriplexmultiple tantrum.
I'm guessing that you're happy Great Britain isn't in the trinations final; at least Morley won't get injured! Poor Wingy. :(

P.S. I don't want any of them injured too!

Random_87

HSC
N/A
DRAGONZ said:
Yeah guys, the media today has been saying that Thommo will sign a one year deal with the Scum for 2006.

However, and I may be wrong, I've got it on very good authority that Lance Thompson has actually signed a TWO YEAR DEAL with Cronulla
Fucken Thompson... I'd rather Nutley..... :(

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Dude, you have Albert. Im jealous. If i was a pom, id be a St Helens Supporter, so its saying something about how much i love Albert. Oh its seriously fucked for the Sharks if even Nutley is gone. He was the Sharks' heart and soul.

Now, you are nothing. NOTHING. Mwhahaha.

HSC
kimi said:
Dude, you have Albert. Im jealous. If i was a pom, id be a St Helens Supporter, so its saying something about how much i love Albert. Oh its seriously fucked for the Sharks if even Nutley is gone. He was the Sharks' heart and soul.

You're so malicious, its delicious.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
kimi said:

Your meaner than you know, kimi.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Bookie said:
and the roosters have had heart since when?
Haha OH EM GEE I'm in the middle of a debate with a Roosters supporter on NRL Rant at the moment .. it started when the Roosters person said that the NRL Sim engine is rigged .. have a look at this:

da_dragonz_lair said:
Trust a Ro*ters [this is done for all the Rooster fans here who get oh so easily offended when we use an 'r' instead of '*'] fan to know all about rigging a competition.

How's that $4.5 million salary cap at Bondi going, roosterfanatic05?

Tell me again, why exactly do you have both the son of the referees' boss AND the son of the NRL auditor playing for your team?

It surely can't be because of the quality of player. Finch is hopeless.

Oh well .. funny stuff!
roosterfanatic05 said:
At least we dont let our true heart players go

ie. Lance Thompson
da_dragonz_lair said:
Got me there, I must admit.

See, the thing with the Roosters is that they don't actually HAVE any "true heart players". It's a transit lounge, so noone develops necessary love for the club.

How many players in the First Grade squad at the Roosters are actually juniors from the club?

You'd probably know better than me, but I was of the opinion that once Ricketson got shafted, you now have a total of zero? Perhaps there is one .. or two.

No wonder you don't let your "true heart players go". Simply put, you don't have any of them to start off with.
It is conclusively proved by both Bookie and myself. Sydney Roosters and the word 'heart' just do not go together.

At all.

HSC
I find it highly amusing that the individuals that criticise the Roosters so virulently on this forum have yet to see the teams which they support EVER win a premiership.

St George last won: 1979 (pity they don't exist, so)
St George Illawarra: Never
Cronulla: Never (Despite 39 or so seasons of trying)
Paramatta last won: 1986

Jealousy is such a curse.
Until you whingers and your teams face up to the facts of professional sport you will remain losers for the rest of your life.

Have a nice day. :)

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
DRAGONZ said:
It is conclusively proved by both Bookie and myself. Sydney Roosters and the word 'heart' just do not go together.

At all.
true, very true...

RanyofuKenyan? said:
I find it highly amusing that the individuals that criticise the Roosters so virulently on this forum have yet to see the teams which they support EVER win a premiership.

Until you whingers and your teams face up to the facts of professional sport you will remain losers for the rest of your life.
fact of professional sport: the roosters have won only 1 premiership in the last 17-18 years (despite making it to the grand finals in the past few years...and only winning once...and not even making the 8 this year [where the eels, sharks and dragons did])..and before that had been with out a premiership for 27 years...

base it on CURRENT performances...not past. and by current perfrormances, id say the eels, sharks and dragons are doing better than your roosters.

Last edited:

Random_87

HSC
N/A
RanyofuKenyan? said:

Have a nice day. :)
I dont bag out the roosters, or any other teams as a matter of fact. But that hurt Brogan.... I think i'm gonna go cry now. Because we will never ever ever ever ever ever win a premiereship :(

......to any sharks players reading this forum: PROVE ME WRONG, BOYS. PROVE ME WRONG.

HSC
shortygb said:
true, very true...

fact of professional sport: the roosters have won only 1 premiership in the last 17-18 years (despite making it to the grand finals in the past few years...and only winning once...and not even making the 8 this year [where the eels, sharks and dragons did])..and before that had been with out a premiership for 27 years...

base it on CURRENT performances...not past. and by current perfrormances, id say the eels, sharks and dragons are doing better than your roosters.
fact of your life: You have never seen the team you support win the Premiership.

Suck shit, I win.

HSC
shortygb said:
you directed it to anyone who supports the teams mentioned.
Don't tell me where I directed my post you conceited little shit, I directed it to those who are so insecure about their own teams that they feel the need to constantly criticise other teams, especially the Roosters.

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
RanyofuKenyan? said:
It means that I have to take every criticism you have of the Roosters with a grain of salt because you are so corrupted by jealousy.
im not corrupted by jealousy, i just dont like the cap rorting, no heart, whinging roosters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)