NRL Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kelbel88

HSC
parra

go parra
i'm a parramatta eels girl not really the game but definately the hot footyplayers

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Bookie said:
And brogan, dont come back with some bullshit. As smart as you may be, your goddamn arguments are like that of George Bush's arguments for war.
Brogan is actually, as i have recently discovered- ridiculously intelligent. Unlike some people who decide to refute comments whilst being totally hypocritical themselves and think theyre so much smarter and superior than everyone else.

And no Bookie, im not talking about you.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Random_87 said:
Are you talking about me, kimi?
Don't be stupid, dude!

She's talking about me, because I was clearly the one having the disagreement with Brogan yesterday. I refer you back a page or two to a few posts by himself and I which were each about 10 paragraphs long, lol.

But anyway, the two of us kissed and made up yesterday.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
And now, onto some proper rugby league talk again.

Tri-Nations Final on tomorrow morning. I'll be getting up!

Australia still have a six man bench, with Wing, Prince, Mason, O'Meley, Waterhouse and Price named. I expect Prince and Price to drop off the bench.

New Zealand's strengths lie in the front row of Rauhihi, Wiki and Tony, as well as their little General in the number 7. However, once again, they look so light-on across the backline that it's almost embarrassing.

I except Barrett and Gower to spread the ball at every possible opportunity, because Gasnier and Cooper tore the New Zealanders apart in the Sydney match. Cooper continues his amazing run of scoring in EVERY SINGLE Test that he has played. Amazing stuff.

However, I don't think they'll be looking at spreading it from inside their twenty like they did against Britain, because guys like Vagana will be preying on the intercept. A more controlled game while working the ball out of the danger zone, most likely played up the middle third of the field. And then spreading the ball around halfway. Gasnier is especially dangerous from about 40 metres out.

If Australia are off their game (like they have been in both NZ encounters) and NZ are firing again, we will see a close match. However, if Australia play to their potential (like they did in the Final in last year's series), New Zealand have no hope. They will have to niggle us and look to play the game at their tempo.

In saying all this, Tri-Nations has become a joke, and I don't really even give a fuck whether Australia win or lose. I care far more about Sydney FC's match on Sunday against Adelaide United.

But still, 5am start for me tomorrow!

HSC
DRAGONZ said:
And now, onto some proper rugby league talk again.

Tri-Nations Final on tomorrow morning. I'll be getting up!

Australia still have a six man bench, with Wing, Prince, Mason, O'Meley, Waterhouse and Price named. I expect Prince and Price to drop off the bench.

New Zealand's strengths lie in the front row of Rauhihi, Wiki and Tony, as well as their little General in the number 7. However, once again, they look so light-on across the backline that it's almost embarrassing.

I except Barrett and Gower to spread the ball at every possible opportunity, because Gasnier and Cooper tore the New Zealanders apart in the Sydney match. Cooper continues his amazing run of scoring in EVERY SINGLE Test that he has played. Amazing stuff.

However, I don't think they'll be looking at spreading it from inside their twenty like they did against Britain, because guys like Vagana will be preying on the intercept. A more controlled game while working the ball out of the danger zone, most likely played up the middle third of the field. And then spreading the ball around halfway. Gasnier is especially dangerous from about 40 metres out.

If Australia are off their game (like they have been in both NZ encounters) and NZ are firing again, we will see a close match. However, if Australia play to their potential (like they did in the Final in last year's series), New Zealand have no hope. They will have to niggle us and look to play the game at their tempo.

In saying all this, Tri-Nations has become a joke, and I don't really even give a fuck whether Australia win or lose. I care far more about Sydney FC's match on Sunday against Adelaide United.

But still, 5am start for me tomorrow!
You wrote all that and don't even care about how the Kangaroos go?

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Who the fuck cares indeed? It just depends on how the Bearded One goes.

kim said:
Brogan is actually, as i have recently discovered- ridiculously intelligent. Unlike some people who decide to refute comments whilst being totally hypocritical themselves and think theyre so much smarter and superior than everyone else.

And no Bookie, im not talking about you.
Do realise that Brogan spends his whole life on the net researching the definition of whinging and having good comebacks. But my friend Rob over there is much smarter than Brogan. The kids getting a 100 UAI ffs. Wonder what Brogan got.

hows the lolly shop kimi?

HSC
Ease up people.
To Kimi
Thanks for your post, at least someone appreciates me. *Sobs quietly*

To Robert:
I was arguing with Shorty looooonnnngggg before you ever stuck your nose into it. :)

To Choco_Lover:
Well done on pointing out the irony in DRAGONZ post, there is hope for you yet.

To Bookie:
I love you like the retarded little cousin I've never had and never wanted.

To Shorty:
Give it a rest.

I'm sorry i've caused so much friction, maybe I should just go back to being the arrogant sarcastic sexual deviant bastard that I am.

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
i have given it a rest...its all been said before, many many times before...and all we got from it is that they are most likey rorting the cap, but they will never get caught...which is a real shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)