NRL Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
they all have the same salary cap. but anyway the roosters have no direction, maybe finch will change that. but firman looks lost, he kicks too much and hardly runs it.

T

timbk2

shit round..

stupid tigers.
the big difference between the bulldogs this year and last, is the bench... bloody 3 rookies who cant do shit. .. cant wait till matuia, harris, o'meley' and mason gets back.

lucky i tipped cowboys... warriors are so hard to tip (for or against)..
go the souths 2morro!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
What a game though, such an entertaining game.

Bad luck my team is the dragons. Damn bastards.

T

timbk2

will be a good season.... everyone (except the knights) can make the top 8 if they perform.

RyddeckerSMP

Go The Knights!
HSC
The Knights can and will make the eight as well...... wait until we get our players back and not have over 10 first graders out........ us, and the dragons can only improve, Canberra is probably going as good as they can right now......

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
I have no idea what the hell is wrong over at the dragons. Seems like the bastards are cursed or something.

T

timbk2

knights morale is pretty low at the moment... injuries, bad form, no sponsorship, pre-season trouble... gonna be a rough ride getting the confidence back up there.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Knights season rests upon their big names firing.

Knights_chick

I don't know how all of you are dismissing teams at the moment.
This year's comp is wide open. The Tigers win over the Bulldogs proves that.

And, yes, when the knights get their players back they will be a much better team. And they will make the 8. So, will the Dragons if they get their act together.

HSC
Once again Souths got wroughted by the ref. Why are we not allowed to win 2 in a row!!! Jason Robinson, that ref needs bloody contacts and glasses, even though souths didnt play outstanding we didnt deserve to be fucked around by some idiot ref who cant ref games!!!

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
Iluvtheknights said:
I don't know how all of you are dismissing teams at the moment.
This year's comp is wide open. The Tigers win over the Bulldogs proves that.

And, yes, when the knights get their players back they will be a much better team. And they will make the 8. So, will the Dragons if they get their act together.
by getting their act together you do mean sacking nathan brown right?

knights dont look like a hope in hell of making the eight and parra might get the spoon if they're not careful

johnny~

HSC
how unexpected has the start to this season been!?!?!? MANLY COMING FIRST!!!!! what the hell? and doggies not in top 8 either are penrith, roosters are only just, souths slaughtered eels who have spent up big on riddell tahu etc and the dragons are coming last. oh and whats with the wooden spoon contenders(tigers) beating the reigning premiers?!?! by the way the tigers train at my work every week, we have to reserve lanes and stuff for them. anyway, go the doggies, BACK 2 BACK IN 05 :)

M | |< E

HSC
Manly, we were always going to come first and you all know it, joking.

I was critical of Manly's defense in the first half against Melbourne, we were lucky that we had most of the posession. The 2nd half though, it was all on and considering that these two sides are two of the strongest attacking sides in the competition, 25-18 is fairly professional scoreline.

Broncos to come first I reckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)