• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

NRL Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boo_

HSC
Constip8edSkunk said:
lol raiders and manly at the top of the table while the dragons are down at the bottom with the panthers just missing 2nd last by a whisker.... and the bunnies are only 1 place below the bulldogs - by just a single point difference.... who'd have predicted this at the start of the season?
does everyone have to keep reminding that dragons are on the bottom??? my friends are considering buying me a wooden spoon...

snickerdoodle

year of the dog
HSC
The Bulldogs played absolutely fucking disgustingly today. Unless we get our regular forwards on the park soon I have doubts about our ability make the top 8. At least there's the bye next weekend, more time to get over injuries. Not making excuses though, we were plain crap and congratulations should go to Cronulla.

Crap tipping again this week! Damn.

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
the broncos got snapped...they suck, go the storm

Jiga

The Bulldogs played absolutely fucking disgustingly today. Unless we get our regular forwards on the park soon I have doubts about our ability make the top 8. At least there's the bye next weekend, more time to get over injuries. Not making excuses though, we were plain crap and congratulations should go to Cronulla.
Dogs were off again werent they, the Sharks did get frustrating to towards the end, the scoreline should have been bigger, but a win is a win and that $10 I put on the sharks is now magically $22.50!!

On another note, its funny how ppl around here b4 the season paid out on the sharks. Now, look how they are going. Namely Dragons and Dogs supporters knocked the sharks, yet look where they are now ---> Irony. Cant w8 till Sharks v Cowboys, thats the BIG ONE, should be on TV but I dont think it is

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
Schoolies_2004 said:
Cant w8 till Sharks v Cowboys, thats the BIG ONE, should be on TV but I dont think it is

well id be careful bought that cause the cowboys can play footy and have played alot better than the other 2...

Jiga

For sure this will be our toughest challenge, but we havent played our best in ALL the wins this year. We've either had great defence and made lots of errors in attack or crap defence and been ok in defence. For us to beat the Cowboys, we are gona need to be 100% on our game, which I think they can do. Theyve got the confidence from recent games and may now start relating Sharks park as a fortrace as it should be for other teams. Im quietly confident!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
*shoots self*

what the hell is wrong with the dragons

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
Dragons, its over. Theres no intensity, even if they do get their players back. Morale will be low, gasnier and barrett wont turn their fortunes around, its a team game and they dont look interested at the moment.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
this year

nrl is stuffed, rooster losing and bulldogs losing to tigers. raider thumping and manly... wtf is going on?

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
and to copious's thread about talking out 6 and 7's the reason is because they're the link between your forwards and your backs
plus they're expected to know how to kick

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
HSC_sUcKsSsS said:
and to copious's thread about talking out 6 and 7's the reason is because they're the link between your forwards and your backs
plus they're expected to know how to kick
yeah? my point exactly. I dont know what your trying to get at. I basicly said that it doesnt matter what team it is, you take out your 6/7 and you'll struggle.

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
HSC_sUcKsSsS said:
Can't wait till state of origin

go the blues!
do you realise that the cane toads will have something resembling a proper halfback this year? (or scott prince, even though he has been playing well recently)

Boo_

HSC
i have come to the conclusion that the dragons are thinking:

they WILL get a title this year...just decided on the wrong one...

DAMN WOODEN SPOON!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)