• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

NRL Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
Schoolies_2004 said:
On another note, its funny how ppl around here b4 the season paid out on the sharks. Now, look how they are going. Namely Dragons and Dogs supporters knocked the sharks, yet look where they are now ---> Irony.
Well at the time of your post I was on the way back from Canberra after another disgraceful performance. Avoided this thread because if I started on the Dragons I would keep on talking and wouldn't stop....

So all I will say is yes the Dragons have been fucking disgraceful... there is definitely something wrong and change is needed... and no I'm not afraid to show my face because we're coming last... if you remember I wasn't exactly talking them up pre-season anyway... however in saying that it's safe to say I wasn't expecting this.

Btw, Scum have had a couple good wins but I still don't rate them highly, definitely not a premiership threat!

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
HotShot said:
nrl is stuffed, rooster losing and bulldogs losing to tigers. raider thumping and manly... wtf is going on?
i think its good like this, it shows the salary cap is finally working. if you flip the table upside down right now, it would look like any other season, bar souths.

Smokey_22

the member
HSC
HotShot said:
nrl is stuffed, rooster losing and bulldogs losing to tigers. raider thumping and manly... wtf is going on?
It's the start of the season, where teams haven't fully evolved from the offseason and aren't match fit, or worked out long-term combinations.

Also, success in a salary-capped footy competition often works in cycles. If you can't handle that, then follow another fucking sport.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
Any souths fans here? I know the warriors beat a slightly injured team, but there was some enterprising footy played by the warriors, stacey jones is back to his best.

Jiga

Btw, Scum have had a couple good wins but I still don't rate them highly, definitely not a premiership threat!
I can feel a premiership! We've played ordinary so far, nowhere near our potential and we are winning games, we were without Stevo for a coupla wins. I expect big things. As for stains, they are a disgrace to league in general. How can such a talented side be on 0 points.

Btw, where Matt#1 the faithful doggies supporter? Disappeared, I wander why...

Sharks 26
def
Dogs 12

Boo_

HSC
Schoolies_2004 said:
As for stains, they are a disgrace to league in general. How can such a talented side be on 0 points.
they dnt have the mental capability/morality to even sustain a full first half, let alone a full game... if they do good in one half, they play crap in the other. they need to clean up the mistakes, and start playing a proper game!!!

itz just not right to have a good team on paper playing like they got all the leftover players after player transfers between teams (no offence).

btw any one read the sport section in todays SMH??? Dragon's players are gonna start telling off other players if they dnt perfrom well...but i dnt know if itz always a good thing...it could lower moral of that player and make they do worse, or it could have a positive impact and get them to perform...no harm in trying, they have nothing to lose...

though some poeple say dragons are toughest when they have their backs to the wall...well i guess some1 bulldozed the wall

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
no... you should look at him like i do

you know you want to

or maybe karmichael hunt is more your type?

Boo_

HSC
um...i dnt think i'll see him the same way u do...

karmichael hunt...i do believe he is NOT my type :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)