NRL Thread (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
**MeL**88 said:
Nah how can you go past Minichiello!?? He's a machine! There are actually heaps of great fullbacks ey? Like heaps of the standout players are fullbacks. Don't u reckon?
Based on this year's form so far, he's trash. Whesser has had the upper hand on him this year, especially in the game against the storm. Selectors are picking on reputation rather than form, how the hell did Carroll make it? he's played one game all season.

*mel*

Yes Wesser is pretty good, but i reckon Mini's better. Maybe that's coz i luv my Roosters...
But yeah Dragons shoulda kept Firman. He keeps making mistakes for the Roosters!!

*mel*

Mojoman said:
i love the enthusiasm of dragons fans.. one win and they are title contenders once more.

Lol well the could be u know... there's still heaps of matches to go... who knows what could happen!

Jiga

Its not jus ther fans but the media, I remember hearing on TV after their win something like 'Dragons turn season around' or some crap, its 1 win!

Considering all the bronco's selected, and how the Sharks play them the day after the test, that will be an interesting game!! Sharks wouldnt be to hard done by if the players dont back up, McGolrick taking Vaganas spot and Aitken taking Kimmorleys, that wat good sides have, depth. I think this is something lacking for Canberra and Manly.

I cant w8 till city v Country and NSW is selected, be sure to see alot of Sharks in those side - Covell, Nutley, Gallen, Stevens, Kimmorley to name a few.

Sharks Premiers 05'

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
**MeL**88 said:
Yes Wesser is pretty good, but i reckon Mini's better. Maybe that's coz i luv my Roosters...
But Slater's in the squad as well, so if they're choosin 2 fullbacks in the squad then Whesser should be one of 'em

Schoolies_2004 said:
My team does my talking!!!
I wish thats true, so you'd shutup!

richz

wtf, Wayne Bennet the bias queensland coach, why the hell is berrigan and carroll in the team.

But on the other hand i dont think most of them deserve to be in that squad ie Tonga, Rooney, Civoniceva and lewis

richz

Italian Hotshot said:
How great did Souths play today? They don't get much publicity but they are always unlucky during the season. Minichello, Fletcher (who I've seen at UWS Blacktown afew time) and particularly Joe Williams were really impressive. They don't have the big 'stars' but they have solid performances from their player week in and week out.
And guess where did these guys originally came from, the roosters! I dont know why people hate the roosters :(

The roosters have a quality team, i believe in Brett Firman, i think ricky should give him more chances and if that doesnt work, bring in the wiz kid JAMIE SOWARD (aka Next freddy!!)

Talking about the eels, my predictions are that they will be receiving something, by mail this year ........... the WOODEN SPOON! good work fitzy!!

Last edited by a moderator:

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
xrtzx said:
wtf, Wayne Bennet the bias queensland coach, why the hell is berrigan and carroll in the team.

But on the other hand i dont think most of them deserve to be in that squad ie Tonga, Rooney, Civoniceva and lewis
Tonga yes, he might not of scored alot of tries but his defense and everything is has been gold. I think MattKing has been hard done by, he could of taken out lewis or rooney!

richz

Post ur Aussie team here:

going from the 23 man squad

mine:

1. mini
2. Sing
3. Lewis (shouldnt be there my choice would be ryan cross)
4. Tonga (again shouldnt be here i would have choose king)
5. Slater
6. Lockyer
7. Kimmorley
8. Bailey
9. wing
10. ryles
11. fitzy
12. hindmarsh
13. kennedy
14. priddis
15. ryan
16. O meley
17. Price (chose him becuz i dont believe Civoniceva should be in it, if kite was in the squad i would choose him)

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
firman is a dud which is bad news for the rorters since finchy isnt much better than a crane with a broken starter motor.

what i cant understand is why berrigan is in there and tait isnt. its not like berrigan is married to one of bennett's daughters right? you are right that matt king and ryan cross should've been there but i also think scott hill would have been a mad utility and ryan hoffmann has been playing too well not to get picked.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
My Aussie Team
Not from the 23 man squad:

1. Slater
2. Sing
3. Whatuira
4. King
5. Grothe
6. Lockyer
7. Johns
8. Bailey
9. Priddis
10. Ryles
11. Stagg
12. Hindmarsh
13. Nutley
14. Wing
15. Crocker
16. Timmins
17. Sullivan

iamsickofyear12

HSC
blackfriday said:
you are right that matt king and ryan cross should've been there but i also think scott hill would have been a mad utility and ryan hoffmann has been playing too well not to get picked.
King should definately be there. He is the best centre in the game at the moment.

richz

iamsickofyear12 said:
My Aussie Team
Not from the 23 man squad:

1. Slater
2. Sing
3. Whatuira
4. King
5. Grothe
6. Lockyer
7. Johns
8. Bailey
9. Priddis
10. Ryles
11. Stagg
12. Hindmarsh
13. Nutley
14. Wing
15. Crocker
16. Timmins
17. Sullivan
lol a lot of young guns there ps whatuira is a kiwi

richz

blackfriday said:
firman is a dud which is bad news for the rorters since finchy isnt much better than a crane with a broken starter motor.

what i cant understand is why berrigan is in there and tait isnt. its not like berrigan is married to one of bennett's daughters right? you are right that matt king and ryan cross should've been there but i also think scott hill would have been a mad utility and ryan hoffmann has been playing too well not to get picked.
o yeah tate, he has been playing well, and also putting hill in for price isnt a bad idea

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
lourai*87 said:
See the little green box in the blue part under your name? Well when you say something nice or helpful or whatever, people give you reputation and it builds up. THats why some people have lots of green boxes...
*off topic...again* Is it because of me that the green boxes are actually under our name now and not at the bottom? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)