Number of times failed on your P's test? (1 Viewer)

rsweeny

HSC
N/A
Hi there, Just wondering if/how many times you've been failed on your P1 driving test? Why?

astroe

HSC
I got it on my first go too, although there was a cross for something. It's a weird marking sheet with codes so I don't know what I did wrong.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
i'd imagine it to feel absolute shit to fail the first time?

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
It cost me $200 just to take a stupid test.

$120 for usage of instructors' car, $40 for an hour driving before test and $40 for just doing the test itself...

Then again, it felt awesome when I finally got my licence and could finally see my driving instructor drive off in the distance never to retun again.

2nd time was more expensive as I had to obviously pay more for the licence itself.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
mm im doing mine next friday with no instructor experience. lolol

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
mm im doing mine next friday with no instructor experience. lolol
Only got 1 piece of advice for you.

If you're nervous, go ahead and talk to the instructor but by doing so, some of your concentration naturally lapses because your mind is occupied with the conversation. The upside is that the same applies to the tester as well.

If you're not nervous, just drive the car and don't say anything except to confirm what the tester has told you.

This is obvious but I can't help but stress it.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
you get over it. I imagine it'd suck failing the second/third/etc times.

failed the first time, 2 solid lines near a stop sign. Stopped at the first thinking they couldn't fail me for going over it, but i got done for stopping too far from the second one - go figure. You really won't need more than 10hrs experience on the road if you have a decent bit of common sense.

quik.

HSC
Failed first (and only attempt) so far at car P's

Failed due to not taking clutch out for each gear change when changing down gears to red lights, pinged one point for each gear I didn't do it.

Cunt of an instructor

rozymisty

HSC
It cost me $200 just to take a stupid test.

$120 for usage of instructors' car, $40 for an hour driving before test and $40 for just doing the test itself...

Then again, it felt awesome when I finally got my licence and could finally see my driving instructor drive off in the distance never to retun again.

2nd time was more expensive as I had to obviously pay more for the licence itself.
haha yeah that was the best part, never hving to fork out more money for the instructor ever again lol.

I did auto. I had to pay $125 for the 2.5hrs i had with the instructor- 1hr lesson before hand, the 30min test, 30mins or so to wait for the licence, and 15mins to drive me home. My instructor was weird, coz he'd keep saying well done young lady, excellent driving, and would reach over to shake my hand while i was driving and i was like ahhh.

I was nervous and i think the instructor told the tester lol.

Yeah i didnt understand what the crosses meant. The tester made the 9th cross which meant i would've failed, but then scribbled it out, so yeah. He did write down most of the NCDE (non critical driving errors). I honestly thought i wouldnt get it after that stupid reverse parking....

Dod0

HSC
failed first time cause i couldnt see around some giant truck at a t intersection but i got it the second time

walkahz

HSC
Failed once because dumb fuck tester said i missed 4 blindspots (perfect test otherwise apart from 1 fuck up gear change when instructors car didnt go into gear)
2nd time I passed barely and had a heaps shitter test because i was in an area I didnt know.
But my sister passed first go and she was and still is a heaps shitter driver than me.

rsweeny

HSC
N/A
I've been failed 3 times so far, the first time I got a single 'failing to give way when necessary' which I agreed with. Then the second and 3rd time the instructor seemed to enjoy failing me and saying at the end of both tests "you've failed this test, would you like to book another one?"......

I know quite a few people who have been failed 2 or 3 times, and have heard stories of people failing like 5 times??

Miz Janani

HSC
Twice. Got my licence on the 3rd go.

Failed first time because I did 60 in a school zone (Did not see the sign)
Failed second time because I drove over the line, when going around a (really small) roundabout.

Have P's now! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)