Official BOS Trial 2014 Thread (1 Viewer)

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
Realise will be 1st ahahah
I barely count, I'm just doing it to make it 3 in a row.

Also I guess same as AD, if anyone wants to know what maths at uni is like you can talk to me after the exam.

Will be wearing jeans + collared shirt + leather jacket if it's cold for reference.

HSC
I barely count, I'm just doing it to make it 3 in a row.

Also I guess same as AD, if anyone wants to know what maths at uni is like you can talk to me after the exam.

Will be wearing jeans + collared shirt + leather jacket if it's cold for reference.
hahaha :p

All the ones that matter are already going.
you should beat everyone since you use MIF

--------------------

Carrot will you be uploading the paper soon or after all the markings and stuff have been completed?

Last edited:

mreditor16

HSC
pls, if no baulkos beat me last year when I was actually in year 12, what chance do they have this year :p

#bringit
how bout ruben23?

I forgot to mention that uni students sitting the exam get minus 10 from their score just to even up the playing field

just ask Carret - he will confirm.

mreditor16

HSC
Guys you have crossed the limits of ego. Ego has not done and will not do anyone good. And no Carrot, its not a battle at all, I am just curious about this year's questions.
it's friendly competition.

calm your farm.

RealiseNothing

HSC
how bout ruben23?

I forgot to mention that uni students sitting the exam get minus 10 from their score just to even up the playing field

just ask Carret - he will confirm.
Beat both him and the guy he runs the MathShack with iirc.

I like making this interesting though, so sure let's do it, I'll -10 from my mark.

RealiseNothing

HSC
Guys you have crossed the limits of ego. Ego has not done and will not do anyone good. And no Carrot, its not a battle at all, I am just curious about this year's questions.
It's all in fun.

Especially considering I know both mreditor and faisal in real life lol.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
On this note, I'll be wearing blue shorts, blue indoor boots, a blue and white polo, a watch and to make things easier I will be wearing a green jacket if its cold (nobody wears green so yeah).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)