Official countdown for HSC results. (1 Viewer)

cupid4u

HSC
My 2nd driving test is on the same day.

oh god. im f***ed

maybe i shouldent look at the results till after my morning driving test...

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC
cupid4u said:
My 2nd driving test is on the same day.

oh god. im f***ed

maybe i shouldent look at the results till after my morning driving test...
Thanks for the notice.

I'll remember to stay the hell off the roads that day. :p

lala2

Banned
HSC
This means countdown to BOS lockdown for me--I won't be able to go on BOS for quite a few days after, it's just that insane.

G

gaoOO

what-for? said:
just received the letter today from UAC about UAI scaling and stuff. that's when the seriousness hit me.

did anyone else read that information booklet trying desperately to make some sense of what they were going on about for the scaling procedure? geez, it just does your head in.

to think that "HSC marks in the 60s can lead to UAI's in the 40s and lower and HSC marks in the 70s can lead to UAIs in the 50s" is a very bleak prospect.
yeap, i started panicking when i finally looked at that letter. At first i was like- omg, something went wrong with my UAI.

:(

i don't think i'll have much sleep next week :eek:

pixiesparkle

HSC
arr 5 more days of waiting..this whole waiting for the results thing is driving me nuts...i mean..why cant they just hit us with both the HSC results and the UAI on the same day??? knowing the HSC results is bad enuf if u dont get the marks u want..but having to wait for the UAI which comes out on the next day makes it..unbearable..I was hoping to get over 90 but after reading the letter from UAC, it went down to over 80..they make it sound like getting over 90 is just simply impossible...

HSC
i dont understand that UAC letter... it just makes it all seem more complicated! im more worried about my results than the UAI, because i have certain goals for the results - which hopefully will push my UAI up...

Ellzz

HSC
I have no idea what letter u guys are talkingn bout cos im overseas rite now o_O...which means, i'll be getting all my results overseas too!- gahh!

Is there anything encouraging in that letter at all?
....please? O.O

miss-smexy

HSC
My first post in weeks... =D

Anyway, my UAI expectation has gone from 95 --> 85 and I'm starting to feel quite anxious about getting my results! 4 days left!!

There are two scenarios that can happen:

1) My mum freaks out + is disappointed at my 'low' UAI (i.e. <95... yes, i'm asian) and i'll hence feel even worse

2) My mum is estatic at my results and will tell everyone what i got -__-"

Both outcomes don't sound too good!!! >.<

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
omfg that UAC letter was the worst. I HATE THEM.
I kinda can't wait but I can wait. :( Idk.

collide

HSC
i hate waiting.. i wanna know already. starting to think "what if i get a 70 or 60 uai.. or what if they mark my exam wrong" hahaha :|

HSC
i'm so over it... well atm i am lol.
so is everyone going to wake up at 6am to find out their results? or are you going to log in and find out whenever you wake up? since i go to sleep at around 3ish everyday, i probably will just stay awake and wait.

collide

HSC
chocolatecookie said:
so is everyone going to wake up at 6am to find out their results? or are you going to log in and find out whenever you wake up? since i go to sleep at around 3ish everyday, i probably will just stay awake and wait.
yeah i go to sleep around 3-4am so ill be staying up also.

cameronius

HSC
Yeah... the thought of getting up at 6am just for the results does not please me.

im having some friends over anyway the night before to get drunk, so whenever we wake up from our big night will be the time that i check the results.

or maybe we just wont go to sleep...

good luck everyone - even though there is nothing that you can do to change any of it.

LatK7

HSC
chocolatecookie said:
Same here. I may just pull an all nighter and face my impending doom.

~untitled~

HSC
Haha. i had intended to do an all nighter, but it doesent really interest me anymore, as, there is nothing we can do to change the results and im just going to get myself overly stressed out if i spend all night up worrying. Instead i will set my alarm for 5 in the morn.

jirwin

HSC
I'm getting the sms. not attempting to get online with dial up when every other 07er will be trying. so i'll wake up when the sms comes through. altho last yr it came through at 5.50 (accelerated ipt) and i had been lying awake for 20min. so im guessing i'll wake up around 5.30 again. waiting for the uai is going to suck. it should come out at like 7.30 - when i normally wake up :)

mallie89

Almost free!
HSC
Jirwin - *laughs* Yuuuup. Ditto. Though I will try to get online, just to see it that way. Last year was hell trying to get on to see my maths results (though, the sms did come in at like 5.40, it woke me up before my alarm)

But this year.. I'm having a sleepover with a few friends with no intention of sleeping, since last year I got like 2 hours. So we'll just stay up all night watching tv, playing board games, eating, and try to forget the reason we're awake.

I have a serious issue with this whole 6am thing, I mean, way to ruin our entire day.

And then waiting a whole other day for the UAI? uuuugh. That's going to be the worst, since UAI determines offers (and I know, you can usually tell what UAI you got from your results, but still).

*sighs* 3 days, 7 hours. If only these last days go could faster!

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Anyone getting nervous or are you guys just over it now? ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)