Official countdown for HSC results. (1 Viewer)

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
Kujah said:
Anyone getting nervous or are you guys just over it now? ;)
I've prepared myself for the worst, so if I do incredibly bad I won't be shocked or upset but, I'm feeling anxious.

I don't like this feeling. :(

Last edited:

LatK7

HSC
tanjin said:
I've prepared myself for the worst, so if I do incredibly bad I want be shocked or upset but I'm feeling anxious.

I don't like this feeling. :(
I hear ya!

HSC
jirwin said:
I'm getting the sms. not attempting to get online with dial up when every other 07er will be trying. so i'll wake up when the sms comes through. altho last yr it came through at 5.50 (accelerated ipt) and i had been lying awake for 20min. so im guessing i'll wake up around 5.30 again. waiting for the uai is going to suck. it should come out at like 7.30 - when i normally wake up :)
i thought the hsc results come out at 6am... or does the sms thing come out a bit earlier :confused: and the UAI comes out at 9am... so what comes out at 7:30am???

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
chocolatecookie said:
i thought the hsc results come out at 6am... or does the sms thing come out a bit earlier :confused: and the UAI comes out at 9am... so what comes out at 7:30am???
19th of Dec - HSC Results released at 6 AM

20th of Dec - UAIs released at 9 AM

You can check all this on the Board of Studies Site.

HSC
^ yeaah thanks, i did before and i saw in a letter from the UAC, but i was just confused from jirwin and mallie89's posts, because they said that they received their results via sms at 5:50am and 5:40am respectively.

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
miss-smexy said:
whats accelerated IPT?!
It's like any other accelerated course. It's when you finish a HSC course off early - In one year. :)

chocolatecookie said:
^ yeaah thanks, i did before and i saw in a letter from the UAC, but i was just confused from jirwin and mallie89's posts, because they said that they received their results via sms at 5:50am and 5:40am respectively.
I read that too, but that may have been because they only had one result to wait for. It's 6 AM for the rest of us, unfortunately. :(

miss-smexy

HSC
LOL ohhh HAHAHAH i thought 'accelerated IPT' as like... some tech system which released the UAIs earlier at around 5.30am!!

-__-

williamc

HSC
tanjin said:
I read that too, but that may have been because they only had one result to wait for. It's 6 AM for the rest of us, unfortunately. :(
No. Some years they release the results a tad before 6am.

jirwin

HSC
^^ i was referring to what william said. it says 6am but some times they are released like 10min early. i was expecting to get the sms at 6am but it came through at 5.50am. i got straight online and the results were up to.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
miss-smexy said:
whats accelerated IPT?!
Information Processes and Technology. Accelerated being that jirwin completed preliminarywhen she was in year 10 and then did her HSC in IPT in year 11 (2006).

It seems to be a regular occurance that the sms's are usually recieved before 6am each year.

I myself last year went straight onto the website at 6am to access my results, parents came in shortly after to see them. Puts my results into SAM, from memory it was 1 point below. Then I treated myself to the movies and lunch.

Good luck class of 2007. :)

mallie89

Almost free!
HSC
Oooh I plan on doing the same. The instant I get those results I'm plugging them into SAM/JUAI (whichever one is fastest!).. I hate the disparity between getting HSC results and getting UAI results.

Yeah, I heard a lot of people saying last year that they got their SMS results early, same as me. The sites don't open til 6 though..

Beege

HSC
Yeah I have heard SAM/JUAI are pretty accurate according to past years results. I will be doing the same with my results too immediately.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
mallie89 said:
Oooh I plan on doing the same. The instant I get those results I'm plugging them into SAM/JUAI (whichever one is fastest!).. I hate the disparity between getting HSC results and getting UAI results.

Yeah, I heard a lot of people saying last year that they got their SMS results early, same as me. The sites don't open til 6 though..
Oh yes I used JUAI also just because I wanted to know the difference between the two which was closer to the real thing etc.

From memory Sam was more accurate for me at least.

*remembers coming on bos results morning, evening and uai morning, evening and seeing everyone post about it* ahh the memories. :)

mallie89

Almost free!
HSC
Tis a good point Pritnep, I'll probably do the same. Write down both results and then compare to my real thing.

Am I the only one who is about *this* close to freaking out? I'm too impatient and too nervous for this.

Cythen

HSC
mallie89 said:
Tis a good point Pritnep, I'll probably do the same. Write down both results and then compare to my real thing.

Am I the only one who is about *this* close to freaking out? I'm too impatient and too nervous for this.
I am too. I was counting on work to distract me until Wednesday but I've been given both Monday & Tuesday off. I guess now I'll just sit here twiddling my thumbs and worrying.

*needs a hug* :worried:

Ellzz

HSC
Mann, I have no idea how i'm going to recieve these results.
Being in China right now, there is a 3hr difference, which means i'll be getting them at 3am..
i might just stay awake 4 them, but that might draw too much attention from the relos lol
dun want them all asking how i did

Once u guys recieve ur results, are u gonna call ur friends n tell them etcetc?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)