Official Pokemon game thread (1 Viewer)

pman

Banned
HSC
Yes. Early in the anime Ash met a magician with a ditto that could replicate anything, but it's face remained that of a ditto. It pwned his bulbasaur.

Ash is such a douche.
is that the one that turned into a book when tram rocket tried to get it to transform into a gyrados

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
ah... pokemon. I remember finishing off Pokemon Ruby legitly, took forever.. too bad the game got broken :cry:

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
haha, i doubt it.

one of the reasons for making hgss was becuase heaps of pokemon in the old g/s version cant be found in dppt, but who knows.

like.. crystal had a slightly different story, maybe they'll do the same for a ds crystal version.

i dont think they will though..

but then again every gen has had a hybrid.

oh, also there are 2 new pokemon, so maybe there's another completely new series being made :D

greekgun

HSC
Yeah, havent played pokemon since gold/cyrstal when i was in like year 5ish. Got bored waiting for a COD game to start one day so i turned on my brothers DS and started playing the game in there. And i was like wtf its pokemon gold...but different. Took me a while to click that they remade gold. Fucking awesome, very nostalgic.

Hikari Clover

HSC
hahah yeh true, pokemon grey
and Panda will be the key pokemon of this gen XD

HSC
D8
I don't like how the new female character looks like!! I liked Lyra/Kotane's sprite! D:<
Gahh. I might be the boy for that game. >:/ I hate ponytails.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
so.. been playing thru hg, liking it, but since ive finished silver version on gameboy > 9000 times (no joke) it's sorta meh now, though the slight differences are nice.

what's everyones favourite pokemon game story-wise?

i'd probably have to say emerald version, closely followed by platinum. the story was nice and long.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)