Official Xbox 360 Thread (1 Viewer)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
ive never ordered from jb online though. it may come much later

Smart Alec

HSC
runtlocks said:
just bought halo 3 and plowed a bit thru the campaign. not bad at all. though it has reminded me what a piece of shit the storyline is.

will be active on live in two or so weeks once i upgrade my connection and get a wireless dongle
yeah the multiplayer on Live is way better than the campaign. especially with adsl2+! Gettin ur rank and exp. up is quite addictive

ConjOB

HSC
im a kook pt. 2

Ok peoples ive got my xbox 360 ready to connect to the internet, just waiting on cable, ive got call of duty 4 (finished on easy haha, my 1st shooter since 007: goldeneye). now i cant do it now but do i need to know wether i can play multiplayer online with the xbox live silver (comes with xbox) or will i need to purchase gold?

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
you'll need to purchase gold, but you should get a month free when you sign up.

mixed feelings over crackdown. it's kinda fun, kinda. i've spent all my time walking around looking for agility orbs and roundhouse kicking baddies in the face

ConjOB

HSC
where or how do ya sign up?

or is signing up considered when you create a user on your xbox?

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
runtlocks said:
you'll need to purchase gold, but you should get a month free when you sign up.

mixed feelings over crackdown. it's kinda fun, kinda. i've spent all my time walking around looking for agility orbs and roundhouse kicking baddies in the face
oh man crackdown was so fkn fun wish i could erase my memory of it and play it again

ConjOB

HSC
im a kook pt. 3

ok wtf? i got my laptop which is conected to the internet, an ethernet cable connecting it to xbox, i followed instructions of some site and nothing? :( my xbox doesnt even recognise a connection ... help !!!

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
Just finished crackdown and i'm pretty happy it's over.

Will start Condemned when i get the ballz.

still waiting on Rez hd to come out, bionic commando rearmed looks damn well great too. think i'll buy orange box soon

ConjOB

HSC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)