Official Xbox 360 Thread (1 Viewer)

always.dreaming

sporadic attendee
HSC
N/A
i really enjoyed playing portal, the only bad thing about the game was that it was a little on the short side, but i understand that it was never meant to be a full fledged attempt at a fps/strat. game.

I want echochrome sooo badly...too bad it's never going to come to 360 :(

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
What do you guys use your hard-drive for? I've been thinking of getting a 360 to go with my wii but I'm not sure whether to go arcade or premium. Are there any expected hardware improvements that I should wait for before purchasing and has the console's reliability improved?

Also, I must say that it frustrates me that there is only a $20 US price difference between the american arcade and premiums and a $200 AU price difference between the Australian equivalents.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
HD uses:
1) Download demos, trailers, games
2) With the new update, you can copy your entire game to the HDD and get improved loading times, less popup, etc.

"Starting today, the prices of all three SKUs have been dropped, with the Arcade down $50 to AUD$349, the Pro down a whopping $180 to AUD$499 and the Elite down $80 to AUD$649." (July 1)

So, it's not a $200 difference, but $150.

In the US, the difference is $70, not $20.

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
get the new 60gb model which comes with a heatset too, you can get em for under $500.

hard drives are a must if you're going online. if you're playing the old xbox games, the hard drive is mandatory. most of the room on my hard drive has been taken up by music which i listen to whilst i'm playing a game.

always.dreaming

sporadic attendee
HSC
N/A
dropped my rrod xbox off at the post office tuesday afternoon (after 4pm)

arrived today at 9:30am.

thank you microsoft =]

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
So how good does Quantum of Solace look :O

First Bond game since Perfect Dark that I've been excited about!

Blazamane

Banned
HSC
AsyLum said:
So how good does Quantum of Solace look :O

First Bond game since Perfect Dark that I've been excited about!
You fucking dumb cunt rag, your stupidity astounds even me, and im used to dealing with dickheads like yourself. I'm going to stab you repeatedly in the face and murder your family...

By the way, Perfect Dark was not a Bond game, it featured many of the maps but no crossreferences were made and it was set post modern where as Goldeneye was set modern, you fucking stupid cunt.

Mongoosedog

HSC
Blaza said it all. i need add nothing else......did he mention you're a cunt rag?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Roflmao, watch out!

(I'm well aware that PD wasn't a Bond game, its called sarcasm you know since none of the Bond games after that were terribly exciting.)

Still I laugh at you good sir.

Blazamane

Banned
HSC
AsyLum said:
Roflmao, watch out!

(I'm well aware that PD wasn't a Bond game, its called sarcasm you know since none of the Bond games after that were terribly exciting.)

Still I laugh at you good sir.
I still laugh at you being on this forum 6 years after completing your HSC, Slit your throat cunt stick.

Supermodified

HSC
Blazamane said:
You fucking dumb cunt rag, your stupidity astounds even me, and im used to dealing with dickheads like yourself. I'm going to stab you repeatedly in the face and murder your family...

By the way, Perfect Dark was not a Bond game, it featured many of the maps but no crossreferences were made and it was set post modern where as Goldeneye was set modern, you fucking stupid cunt.
It's called a futuristic setting, you stupid cunt.

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
to buy list this holiday season:

fallout 3
mirror's edge
left 4 dead
call of duty world at war
far cry 2

maybes:

new tomb raider
fable 2
viva pinata 2
ghwt
prince of persia
silent hill homecoming (import)
gears 2
dead space

stazi

Nightman
HSC
viva pinata 2 is apparently even more orsum than the first.

i'm loving the psp at present lah

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)