one more week until school (1 Viewer)

HSC
Uni Grad
I doubt Australia Day means anything for first-generation immigrant families anyway (not being racist).
Apparently my parents just use it as a free holiday to do something fun or to catch up on work or something... not that they actually care that much about Australia Day, just like the Queens Birthday, where most people don't care about the Queen.

khfreakau

HSC
apparently I just marked an MX2 complex numbers exam... it's a ruse one and I got 73%... i wonder if that's good or would I have to improve more? :p
I would aim to improve more, ruse averages on their complex tests tend to be 85+ D:

HSC
Uni Grad
I would aim to improve more, ruse averages on their complex tests tend to be 85+ D:
fark.... well even then ruse is like top notch, and are their exams the hardest within the state or what?
coz some of them seem pretty difficult compared with other schools (idk about mine since I haven't got an assessment for 4U yet) :/

but then again I really wanna see the recent assessment task that baulko had.. i heard one of my friends did crap in that one since it was difficult or something

ttrinix

HSC
I don't think you want to try our test... It was shocking.

khfreakau

HSC
fark.... well even then ruse is like top notch, and are their exams the hardest within the state or what?
coz some of them seem pretty difficult compared with other schools (idk about mine since I haven't got an assessment for 4U yet) :/

but then again I really wanna see the recent assessment task that baulko had.. i heard one of my friends did crap in that one since it was difficult or something
I don't think you want to try our test... It was shocking.
Pretty much. You'd have been lucky to score above 80, I think. Not only were the questions difficult but the time constraint was ludicrous. I might upload it next week if i can be bothered...

Also, with the ruse exams, yeah, they're probably the hardest you're gonna get. Although supposedly last year's ruse complex assessment was pretty easy, so I guess it varies from year to year.

Last edited:

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
Haven't read Richard the Third and we were meant to in the holidays. I just can't read Shakespeare without an english teacher stopping at every moment to tell us what it means.

KayNine

HSC
I'm excited to see everyone again; teachers and students alike! :D
I'm not excited to endure the pressure of asessments and assignments for the next 3 months until the next holidays D:

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Haven't read Richard the Third and we were meant to in the holidays. I just can't read Shakespeare without an english teacher stopping at every moment to tell us what it means.
This.

riots

HSC
N/A
Hmm, I found that after the first couple of scenes, I could get the gist of what was going on rather easily; and in the event I didn't know what was going on I'd just refer to the glossary at the bottom of each page.

HSC
Uni Grad
But you can always get No Fear Shakespeare Richard the Third.
it has the original play and the english translation side by side

I have No Fear for Julius Caesar and it was the best tool for Shakespeare... xD

and No Fear was created by sparknotes, so you can even check out their site :p

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
This is what kills me. I read shakespeare and understand it straight away, yet I was forced out of Advanced... Fuckin' fuck. shit... Hate fuckin' Mr. Fuckfaced Fuckhead.

harrisony

goodbye cruel world
HSC
N/A
This is what kills me. I read shakespeare and understand it straight away, yet I was forced out of Advanced... Fuckin' fuck. shit... Hate fuckin' Mr. Fuckfaced Fuckhead.
Why were you forced out?

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Why were you forced out?
Because my teacher said that my attitude was "shit"
He spoke to me after class one day, and said this to me. I was incredibly offended, especially because all of my other teachers say that I'm "excellent to teach" or that they "enjoy having you in the classroom"
And he basically just asked me to drop because he didn't like my attitude, and then I just stopped trying. Now, I hate the entire subject. Yay!
EDIT: Oh! I forgot. and everyday I didn't drop he would ask me when I was dropping... loudly... infront of the whole class... and he would consistently make fun of me infront of the class. It was great!

Last edited:

harrisony

goodbye cruel world
HSC
N/A
Because my teacher said that my attitude was "shit"
He spoke to me after class one day, and said this to me. I was incredibly offended, especially because all of my other teachers say that I'm "excellent to teach" or that they "enjoy having you in the classroom"
And he basically just asked me to drop because he didn't like my attitude, and then I just stopped trying. Now, I hate the entire subject. Yay!
EDIT: Oh! I forgot. and everyday I didn't drop he would ask me when I was dropping... loudly... infront of the whole class... and he would consistently make fun of me infront of the class. It was great!
So you gave in. if it were me in that situation, I would have gone to a senior member of staff and told them and gone up the line until you find someone who takes action and failing that there is a certain newspaper who always enjoys featuring my school in a negative way :)

Last edited:

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
So you gave in. if it were me in that situation, I would have gone to a senior member of staff and told them and gone up the line until you find someone who takes action.
They would've had to hire someone that wasn't fucked for that to happen.
I seriously hate the principal at my school and from there I have no i-fuckin'-dea where to go

harrisony

goodbye cruel world
HSC
N/A
They would've had to hire someone that wasn't fucked for that to happen.
I seriously hate the principal at my school and from there I have no i-fuckin'-dea where to go
How is that your problem?
Does the principal hate you? Even if they did, if they didn't handle your case properly it wouldn't look good for them and your school. There is always someone higher you can go to

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
How is that your problem?
Does the principal hate you? Even if they did, if they didn't handle your case properly it wouldn't look good for them and your school. There is always someone higher you can go to
I hate him because he's incompitent and he made my favourite teacher retire.
The principal made a habit of learning everyone's names instead of doing his job and he's asked me about 10 times what my name is, and then he says "what year are you in? year 8?" I WAS IN MY HOMEROOM!!! SITTING!!! IDIOT!!!
I don't think he cares what the teachers think, he's an idiot.
Btw, who could I go to "the catholic diosese of woolongong" or some shit like that? I don't even know...

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
How did he make your favourite teacher retire? :/
She was a part time teacher for like 6 or 7 years under the old principal, and the new one was gonna make her retire at the end of my year 10, but a teacher's kid got sick so she got to stay for another year. but then he came back and the principal was like, okay, fuck off or go full time.
pretty much that.
and it's not like my teacher could've gone full time because she has family and other commitments, and she was the best teacher, like she wasn't the best mathematician (her words) but I think she's an excellent teacher and I definitely did better because I had her, and now I have to get used to a new teaching style a quarter of the way through year 12... great

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)