Online Relationships Thread (1 Viewer)

BabySilver

HSC
i'll be careful
I have already organised my 2 hourly calls (get some to call every couple of hours so as toprovide an easy escape) and plus i am only gonna meet him in public and not show him my car (ie i am *shudders* public transporting it)plus if i dun like him, he's gonna be uber busy for 2 weeks

berry580

HSC
Raiks said:
Online is a great way of finding people to meet offline... but whether that offline relationship will be any good is entirely a different story. Being online doesn't reflect quite a few things, such as sarcasm and the chemistry between 2 people when with each other, because when online, it provides an ability for a person to think about what to say, then assess it and then decide whether to say it or not, making online relationships much more calculating that the 'foot-in-mouth' style of offline relationships.
You've got a point there, and that is a factor in why I find it easier to talk to people online than face-to-face, especially when with girls.

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
jhakka said:
Didn't rhapsodyinblack and Macccca meet on BOS and then get together?
yeah, theres a few

glycerine and neeja
crazyhomo/lundy
yulia/xarg

if i'm not mistaken? :/

PookieMonster

Got bored & left 30/01/05
HSC
~*HSC 4 life*~ said:
yeah, theres a few

glycerine and neeja
crazyhomo/lundy
yulia/xarg

if i'm not mistaken? :/
and these people all met on bos? or did they know each other before hand?

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
PookieMonster said:
and these people all met on bos? or did they know each other before hand?
i *think* bos first...not sure about yulia/xarg

mayhemily

HSC
depends. i first became friends with my best friend in the whole wide world on the net. But i knew him from school as well so i guess its not like he was a random stranger that i fully met on the net

G

Gavvvvvin

Armani said:
Is it possible to develop an online relationship that could be transferred offline? If so how is it possible?
Yeah its possible. I wouldnt get my hopes up though.

LazyBoy

HSC
Dating from the net!

whats ppls views on meeting bf's n gf's from the net? who has done ot? who would who woudlnt?

mack

Banned
HSC
It's happened off here a few times. I'd never do it myself- I'm just not into the whole internet meeting thing.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
some married couples say they met through the internet.

I guess it depends... like say an 11 year old girl wanting to meet her online boyfriend....

Jezzabelle

my loser uncle met a woman online, they are as freaky as each other. they are getting married in 2 weeks and i have to fly up to brissy with my family for the wedding. ugh

LazyBoy

HSC
well yeah there are alot of freaks doing it. ive quite a few ppl off the net and have dated some of them... never ever would marry someone ive only known for two weeks though...lol

alby

cool duckie
HSC
yeah as most of you would've guessed if you've read some of my posts.....i've done it...its been good for me
alby said:
my current bf...i met on here.....chatted on msn for a few weeks i think.........then he came down & we hit it off that day lol definitely says something for bos & net relationships hehehe
imo. sites that you can trust (eg. message boards like bos) are good...but i dont think i'd really trust chat rooms or those dating services, they could be literally anyone..& boards like this, someone usually knows other posters so its not asthough they're likely to be pedos or any of that crap

Last edited:

PookieMonster

Got bored & left 30/01/05
HSC
uh oh. i used to be so against this. and then... i met a guy im actually interested in... and as in meet i mean we met.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)