Online Relationships Thread (1 Viewer)

PookieMonster

Got bored & left 30/01/05
HSC
ive met two, one ended up annoying me before anything happened, and we are still friends.
and the other i like. just have to wait for him to visit me in 2 weeks cos hes back in Port living with his parents and working:(
he lives here for uni, good guy:)

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
nitabita said:
i met my current bf on a forum.. but that was only after about 6 months of being really good friends.. talking almost everyday and seeing each other every 2 or so weeks

it may seem kinda wierd.. but im grateful cos i know i would never have known him if i hadnt have originally met on the net. and now we have a normal relationship.. 15months and going strong!
thats cool :D

psych_girl

HSC
Datin online boyz

hello
I met one guy on the net. we chatted for nearly 2.5 months, i found that we are in common in many fields.Before HSC, he asked me to go out with him. I didnt reply him. But hsc has finished for couple of weeks. Do you think i should go out with this guy. I am so scared beacuse we dont know each other deeply just exchange photoz? how do you guys think?

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
psych_girl said:
hello
I met one guy on the net. we chatted for nearly 2.5 months, i found that we are in common in many fields.Before HSC, he asked me to go out with him. I didnt reply him. But hsc has finished for couple of weeks. Do you think i should go out with this guy. I am so scared beacuse we dont know each other deeply just exchange photoz? how do you guys think?
nope dont do it...he could be anyone

psych_girl

HSC
PookieMonster said:
i agree. hes moved on. the net is a fickle thing.
we chatted on the MSN tonight for nearly 1.5 hours.....We still chat as usual....It seems like he is not angry with me, however, he just didnt say anything about the stuffs of going out.

im_a_choobie

HSC
corro said:
what makes bos any more trustworthy than any other site. There is NOTHING stopping a pedo signing onto this board and pretending to be a kid do not be fooled
i agree with this statement.

*watch out for pedos* T_T

BabySilver said:
hrm Point taken in. Considered and thrown out.

Hey speaking of computer dating...
did you know you can get USB powered vibrators.
ALSO some of them can be controlled over the net byt someone with a correspoding program...

that's taking net dating to the extreme.
LOL HAHAHAHAHAH

Last edited by a moderator:

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
well i found a plenty hot guy right here on bos! ohh. yeah more word on progress later :p

bex

HSC
i kind of have a net relationship going. we met in person but 2 weeks after we met he moved interstate so now we have 'dates' on msn a lot (hey its cheaper than the phone!) and see each other in uni hols.. i dunno if my post is relevant to this thread.. At least on an msn date you dont have to stress bout bad hair days or what to wear!

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
bex said:
i kind of have a net relationship going. we met in person but 2 weeks after we met he moved interstate so now we have 'dates' on msn a lot (hey its cheaper than the phone!) and see each other in uni hols.. i dunno if my post is relevant to this thread.. At least on an msn date you dont have to stress bout bad hair days or what to wear!

lol.. that's oiite coz uve met in person before *shrugs*

daiana

Mmmeo0owwWw
HSC
dating from the net is fine.
tis better than turning on the tv at 3am in the morning watching those 30min ads and then there's THOSE ads... the ones that encourage u to have phone sex at a modest equivalence of only 6 chupa chups per minute.

yeders

HSC is ALMOST OVER!!...
HSC
N/A
mmmm me too...

yeah, meeting ppl on the net is fun.
but yeah, i met this girl, (actually on BoS :p ) lol and we've met up a bit and shes the nicest girl, and yeah lol im interested, lol but yeah, we'll c how things go, might b gud, might burn... we'll c... she knows who she is :p:D

z.co

getting married over the net is the greatest idea.. coz when u want a divocorce.. there are no papers to sign.. just press cntrl+alt+delete ;)

yeders

HSC is ALMOST OVER!!...
HSC
N/A
lol... u mean alt- F4 ... ctrl+alt+del doesnt do much for me..just open up my task manager...:p doesnt actually do anything as far as possibilities of getting a divorce lol :p

im_a_choobie

HSC
yeders said:
lol... u mean alt- F4 ... ctrl+alt+del doesnt do much for me..just open up my task manager...:p doesnt actually do anything as far as possibilities of getting a divorce lol :p
lets not get too technical with computer divorces :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)