Over year 12 already? (1 Viewer)

aLexTasyy

HSC
i dont know about anyone else but im already sick of it... the highlight of this year (term 4 - now) was the crossroads camp...where i got attacked with whip cream...it looked really bad on my BLACK jumper...if you get my drift...

oh...does anyone else have at least 4 assessments right at this second?

HSC
um well i had english today, cafs was on tuesday, maths next week, legal & SOR 1 in 2 weeks, bio last week...

aLexTasyy

HSC
CAFS OMFG dont get me started....that is the ONE subject i wish i had of dropped...but art was worse... the groups in context unit is confusing as!
11 groups 9 needs 7factors affecting access to resources/services (i forget which one)
i hate it!

0hNivlek

HSC
Lol. I hated our Crossroads camp at that isolated place. Had to walk for an hour up a mountian to get 1 bar of signal for our phones lol.

Year 12's still ok atm, assessments in like 4 weeks then a week after that is half yearlies...

eggy91

HSC
Hell yes I'm over it, just want it to be finished already!! I haven't had a camp yet but our school has a retreat in week 9 of this term for a few days. Wow 4 assessments, that's tough I've only got two at the moment but i have a strong feeling that i will be getting at least another one next week =[ (probably for bio or religion)

HSC
CAFS OMFG dont get me started....that is the ONE subject i wish i had of dropped...but art was worse... the groups in context unit is confusing as!
11 groups 9 needs 7factors affecting access to resources/services (i forget which one)
i hate it!
lol no way! cafs is my favourite subject! i love it :D
but we havent done groups in context.
we started with research methodology to help us with our IRP & now we're doing parenting & caring :)

aLexTasyy

HSC
lol no way! cafs is my favourite subject! i love it :D
but we havent done groups in context.
we started with research methodology to help us with our IRP & now we're doing parenting & caring :)
ARE YOU FOR REAL?! omg Groups in context is really really really crap:( i cant wait for parenting and caring...we get that baby thingo :) SHOTGUN A WEEKEND haha...

i would kill for parenting and caring...Groups in Context is the hardest unit in the CAFS syllabus

HSC
ARE YOU FOR REAL?! omg Groups in context is really really really crap:( i cant wait for parenting and caring...we get that baby thingo :) SHOTGUN A WEEKEND haha...

i would kill for parenting and caring...Groups in Context is the hardest unit in the CAFS syllabus
hahaha i actually dont think cafs is hard at all. ive had a look through the topic & it seems fine :)
we dont get the baby...thats ok. my friend had it for exploring early childhood & said it was a nightmare hahaha!
good luck with groups in context :) hope it all goes well :)

aLexTasyy

HSC
Lol. I hated our Crossroads camp at that isolated place. Had to walk for an hour up a mountian to get 1 bar of signal for our phones lol.

Year 12's still ok atm, assessments in like 4 weeks then a week after that is half yearlies...
Our camp was okay, besides the whip cream thing... we had ours at Deer Park on the Port Hacking River...or whatever it is... we had reception, but we had to do religion, i got attacked by some guy pretending to be the grim reaper (i dont think that the grim reaper is very christian) and we all ended up saying Sweet As, thanks to the lame, short, surfie wannabe host guy...he was a tool, you could tell he didnt wanna be there

aLexTasyy

HSC
hahaha i actually dont think cafs is hard at all. ive had a look through the topic & it seems fine :)
we dont get the baby...thats ok. my friend had it for exploring early childhood & said it was a nightmare hahaha!
good luck with groups in context :) hope it all goes well :)
do you get anything like the baby thing? my friend goes to a rural school and they get eggs, imagine breaking them after the 2 weeks is up?

Rainie

HSC
It's the last year, make the most of it! you'll never have to wear a school uniform ever again after this year. You'll miss going to school when you find out difficult university is :eek:

aLexTasyy

HSC
It's the last year, make the most of it! you'll never have to wear a school uniform ever again after this year. You'll miss going to school when you find out difficult university is :eek:
dude i plan on getting a job in customs so i dont have to decide what to wear for the next 55 years LOL...except when i have days off :) but yeahh i think i will miss it, like i do every damn holiday...coz my parents are more boring than school...

youngminii

Banned
HSC
Wtf crossroads camp? Oh I think I had that in Year 11. Lame.
I'm enjoying every part of year 12, bar the studying. School's actually fun now (given that I don't study at school, lol). It's funny when the nub teachers try to treat you like a little year 7 or something by giving you detention, but like, we don't care anymore. Then study, study, study.
I have a shitload of freedom though (not that I didn't do what I wanted before, just wasn't allowed)

shady145

Banned
HSC
everybody at my school in year 12 is over. there all like, cant wait to get out of this shit hole. im finding it hard to stay motivated

EvilRobotMan

HSC
I like Year 12, the assessments don't bother me, I just do them really casually a few weeks before they are due and show them to my teachers so they are good quality. It's easy. Studying is fine, Year 12 is good, besides, it had to happen sometime?
Ancient Speech, Eng Adv Critical Essay, Eng Ext Essay, Eng Ext 2 Major Work, History Ext Major Work, PIP...agh agh agh..

Zak Ambrose

Title Cost $20
HSC
lets all give up the HSC and start our own commune on the north coast.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)