• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Over year 12 already? (1 Viewer)

Baggygreen408

HSC
hey, people... let's move away from the academics for a brief moment...

let's not forget that this is our last year of skool... forever (except tertiary education). our last year with our mates- enjoy the times, cause we probably won't see all our mates as often as we do now, possibly no at all in the future, especially with uni.

also, if most people do go to uni, its gunna be a tonne harder than what we can get at skool- last year before uni, workforce.... out into the real world.

so guys... enjoy it i guess...

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
hey, people... let's move away from the academics for a brief moment...

let's not forget that this is our last year of skool... forever (except tertiary education). our last year with our mates- enjoy the times, cause we probably won't see all our mates as often as we do now, possibly no at all in the future, especially with uni.

also, if most people do go to uni, its gunna be a tonne harder than what we can get at skool- last year before uni, workforce.... out into the real world.

so guys... enjoy it i guess...
Agreed.

I am studying far much less now than I did last year really. But I am studying far much smarter than I did last year so the results have been quite consistent. Balancing life with other stuff really helps you study smarter. ;)

aliwonga

HSC
i'm actually kind of stressed about it because I hardly study

n it's 8 months till the hsc!!! (arghh)

i'm getting tired of assessments (I never like doing them +exams)

on the other hand it's the last yr n i just can't imagine without school life forever but at the same time i can't wait to finish school n hsc

johony

HSC
i'm pretty relaxed with work atm. but i know when term 3 comes around, i'll start to buckle under the stress.

HSC
hey, people... Let's move away from the academics for a brief moment...

Let's not forget that this is our last year of skool... Forever (except tertiary education). Our last year with our mates- enjoy the times, cause we probably won't see all our mates as often as we do now, possibly no at all in the future, especially with uni.

Also, if most people do go to uni, its gunna be a tonne harder than what we can get at skool- last year before uni, workforce.... Out into the real world.

So guys... Enjoy it i guess...
100%. Hi5!

Sarah182

Herpes Member
HSC
As much as I want to enjoy Year 12, you know go through without the stress, I just can't seem to do it!
It just must be the sort of person I am but I am finding breakdowns becoming a little too frequent :uhoh:

I think the main reason I can't stop stressing is because I don't know where I am sitting in comparison to everyone else, whether I am working at a rate of someone who will get a UAI of 75 or a UAI of 90+

dinopoke

HSC
Agreed.

I am studying far much less now than I did last year really. But I am studying far much smarter than I did last year so the results have been quite consistent. Balancing life with other stuff really helps you study smarter. ;)
Do you have any tips for smart studying?

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
plan study sessions based on what you want completed rather than the amount of hours youll put in.

past papers and actually write out the answers.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Briefly:

- Make a study plan, priority list, timetable or whatever to see where you can squeeze some extra time for your studying
- Study consistently - keep coming back to your notes
- Find an ideal study environment
- Get ahead
- Ask questions, get your notes marked, get your essays marked and etc.
- Get involved in class
- Co-operate with your mates.

rachierach

HSC
I totally hit a brick wall about week 7 term 4... only just started rippping through lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)